World domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser146

jeez please can a mod just delete this thread????i mean whats the purpose???make a usefull thread for a change someone.

DeletedUser

Geralt said:
jeez please can a mod just delete this thread????i mean whats the purpose???make a usefull thread for a change someone.
if you don´t like it, don´t read it :icon_rolleyes:
now go away and build a good village for your neighbours

DeletedUser

Geralt said:

I don't know what you expect from a Politics and Propaganda-Forum :icon_eek:

DeletedUser146

i expect at least someone say HEY MY TRIBE IS BETUR THEN URS and it rcks.Wee hae aroud 30 members and we are at war with the #1 ranked tribe.Because we don´t let people push us arounud.

^^this is the stuff thats normal to see in this section.

DeletedUser

skyline said:
No insulting others:icon_evil: I'm reporting you

Don't take yourself too seriuosly, you are spamming in our thread, so take cover :icon_razz:

By the way, this is a Propaganda forum (again) and disagreements are normal here, don't you think so? :icon_wink:

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Salbert said:
Don't take yourself too seriuosly, you are spamming in our thread, so take cover :icon_razz:

By the way, this is a Propaganda forum (again) and disagreements are normal here, don't you think so? :icon_wink:
disagreements not insults:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

skyline said:
disagreements not insults:icon_evil:

I can hardly see a difference between a so called insult like "idiot" :)icon_rolleyes:) and obvious spamming, which isn't really a sign of respect and nice behaviour.

So, that should be enough about that. Back to the topic please.. :icon_wink:

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok... The topic is obviously how your tribes are going to fall by :ram: :axemen: :cata: :heavycavalry: :lightcavalry:

Status
Not open for further replies.