World domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1089

kokoboy said:
what are we talking about?

Well the thread is about Undartakor and his noob tribe saying they are the most powerful tribe out there, and think that one day they will conquer the world. I think he's just trying to amuse us or something... speaking of which... I still havn't got any attacks from you guys... What's wrong? Scared?

DeletedUser

Are you always so impatient?

We want all players here to have fun, so we wait a few days before the big war will start.

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Omnitank said:
Well the thread is about Undartakor and his noob tribe saying they are the most powerful tribe out there, and think that one day they will conquer the world. I think he's just trying to amuse us or something... speaking of which... I still havn't got any attacks from you guys... What's wrong? Scared?
Lol I hope my sitter can can do some war when they're out of protection:icon_cool:

DeletedUser1089

Gilriqu Kastor said:
Undertaker r u new to tw

He has to be... otherwise he wouldn't be so foolish as to claim a 3 member tribe is all powerful...

DeletedUser

Undartakor said:
Are you always so impatient?

We want all players here to have fun, so we wait a few days before the big war will start.

The big war?

Is it going to be the only one?

RICKYRABBIT2

Wow guys keep your cool

Wow mate, Undertakor and Northern Light u have to keep ur cool. First of all if u wanted be the number one trible in this game (which seems not likely since there are older tribes such as TW who are more established) u have to keep quiet about it. Secrecy is the best weapon remember that. Also you have to know ur limits. From what I see right now u guys cant fight a big war let alone one small battle. Just keep quiet and try to expand and grow to 800 pts and then make it public. And Skyline why dont you just ignore this thread dont let it get to you. Be more patient and let their tribe grow. You know that right now you have the advantage so just ignore them and wait. Thats all I have to say. You guys can ignore me or argue. But this thread is really getting lame.

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RICKYRABBIT2 said:
Wow mate, Undertakor and Northern Light u have to keep ur cool. First of all if u wanted be the number one trible in this game (which seems not likely since there are older tribes such as TW who are more established) u have to keep quiet about it. Secrecy is the best weapon remember that. Also you have to know ur limits. From what I see right now u guys cant fight a big war let alone one small battle. Just keep quiet and try to expand and grow to 800 pts and then make it public. And Skyline why dont you just ignore this thread dont let it get to you. Be more patient and let their tribe grow. You know that right now you have the advantage so just ignore them and wait. Thats all I have to say. You guys can ignore me or argue. But this thread is really getting lame.
everybody who is stronger than these guys aren't going to play forever we need to take them own right now:icon_twisted:

RICKYRABBIT2

Hmm are you really that paranoid

yea but lets think in the short run. They arent a major force in the game yet and they should be given a chance to expand before they get destroyed. Also from what you been trying to say it looks like you actually are scared of them. Are You. If you are not, you should ignore them like the rest of the high lvl players

DeletedUser1089

They're never going to be a major force in this game, they just think they will be. I personally think it's funny that they talk big but won't even send 1 attack on me. I think I could probably take out every single member of TNL alone.

RICKYRABBIT2

Haha

Why would you want to waste all your energy on them. Let them expand. Get enough resource. Let them see they cant fulfill their dreams of conquering the world. Then crush them. Simple plan. All you need is patience. Or you can just argue you with them until you realize that everyone has turned against you. Take your pick. I would personally pick choice one cuz your being nice to TNL by giving them a chance. But also at the same time waiting for the chance to land some big fish when they grow

DeletedUser1089

Well you can leave them alone or even defend them if you wish, I will do what I want to :)

RICKYRABBIT2

Ok

Sure but why waste the energy on them when you have bigger fishes to fry

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RICKYRABBIT2 said:
yea but lets think in the short run. They arent a major force in the game yet and they should be given a chance to expand before they get destroyed. Also from what you been trying to say it looks like you actually are scared of them. Are You. If you are not, you should ignore them like the rest of the high lvl players
This is a game and it's fun to take down a tribe:icon_biggrin: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser1089

I have no one else to attack right now, no one has done anything to me yet, but these guys are annoying so I figure if anyone near me joins their tribe, or if I decide to send my troops out for a full day at one of them, I'll destroy them. This game is no fun without fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.