World Domination

DeletedUser94059

I guess that's what happens when people delete off another world they were winning on to join another all whilst reducing active accounts to a small amount :p

Don't kid me wrong tho. Been an excellent fight. We've broken multiple people and we'll do the same to the new folks.

I have a feeling you guys won't break the new guys

DeletedUser88324

I guess that's what happens when people delete off another world they were winning on to join another all whilst reducing active accounts to a small amount :p

Don't kid me wrong tho. Been an excellent fight. We've broken multiple people and we'll do the same to the new folks.
yea, you have been constantly wrecking those new folks in k45...

DeletedUser107685

I don't think Regime folks realize a lot of us "new" guys have been here since start of April. So think its safe to stay we are here to stay :*

Psihic

wiggle wiggle :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
About 2 months ago I was wanted here by both tribes , I dunno who plays for who and I'm sure I have haters on both sides , but I also have players that like me on both sides , so give me a list of who the haters are and I can determine who I want to play for .

DeletedUser105140

Orrr we can just finish up this war and lest Destiny win like it should and let this world finally end. I don't wanna play this game anymore with all these new updates practically giving everything on a silver plate.

DeletedUser94059

About 2 months ago I was wanted here by both tribes , I dunno who plays for who and I'm sure I have haters on both sides , but I also have players that like me on both sides , so give me a list of who the haters are and I can determine who I want to play for .
who ever you play for loses apparently so go to regime lmao, curious who offered you to play in Ben? But grim does have a point regime hurry up and delete so we all can move on with our lives, :)

DeletedUser88324

Hey Balinlin,you should coplay me ;) besides, my current co blows...:oops:

Psihic

who ever you play for loses apparently so go to regime lmao, curious who offered you to play in Ben? But grim does have a point regime hurry up and delete so we all can move on with our lives, :)

Noone.

DeletedUser94059

i hate it when you try to tell a fib to me pav, i know it was you that was begging him to join you on your account

DeletedUser119362

Who's Ryan, and which acc? Need to look him up so I know who to noble :cool:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sigh.. making another thread all about you? Classic Balian ;)