World Domination

Psihic

Oi, watch that language.

You are talking with a lady.

And James, we are currently equally smashing you like you were smashing us (given the stats) when you and your friends were full of mockery.

And your mockery was never based on activity but on stats. So dont be all sainty now.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And James, we are currently equally smashing you like you were smashing us (given the stats) when you and your friends were full of mockery.

And your mockery was never based on activity but on stats. So dont be all sainty now.

a61.jpg

Cool. I was just saying I personally respect both sides. Wasn't saying you had to. But yeah sure you can come back and start using your bots again and brag big on the forums.

DeletedUser107685

I wish we had bots so I didnt have to put any of the work in. Luckily though so many regime folk make it easy to get by with the bare minimum of effort. So thanks for that

DeletedUser88324

Typical... losing and you blame the opponent for cheating.

And i mean it both ways too. People in Ben were saying the same of Regime when we first joined..

Psihic

Discussing bans is not allowed here as far as I know. I was banned twice and neither was for botting.

And given recent comments of yours James, I wonder who really is the salty one here. ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I finally figure out what is taking World 80 so long , the answer is your all a bunch of noobs who can't play worth 2 a crap and you all talk too much .

DeletedUser107685

Balian lost on w90 before ppl lose on w80 so that makes them bad and him good. Ok Balian, you are so right and not at all a clueless idiot.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian lost on w90 before ppl lose on w80 so that makes them bad and him good. Ok Balian, you are so right and not at all a clueless idiot.
First of all this isn't World 90 , Second of all I was bored so this is my way of coming in here and stirring things up for a laugh . But your right I do think TEA will lose 90 , not because we were outplayed , but because of all the players who quit on the TEA side , Like 110 million points of players if not more alot of them front line , I think if it was the Bip side who quit , then maybe TEA would have won .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
QFT

So far things i've seen from Balain:

Rimmed on 84
Rimmed on 86
Rimmed on 88
Losing on 90

Legit thinks he can still call other players bad after that LOL

Well you can say what you want :

Losing on 90 because man players quit on our side
I was Betrayed in World 88
I quit world 86 due to my real life Job
As far as world 84 , I wasn't even planning on playing that world , was just fooling around ...

and incase you can't read I never said players can't play , I was stirring things up for a laugh because I was bored .

DeletedUser120855

Perhaps he didn't go to school looking at his literacy, memory not a strong suit either by the look of it and definitely cant read what he wrote himself.

your all a bunch of noobs who can't play worth 2 a crap and you all talk too much .