World End

DeletedUser

Please can we have a vote for world end.

I know it is still early in the world but no one seems to care anymore...

Mentis

Only if you can make it to 70% dominance in 43 days. I think it's doable, so get to it. :pP

DeletedUser103358

Why don't you stop hugging aTo and Ebola then and actually start something instead of talking tough?

DeletedUser

People who claim the world is boring do something exciting? What a revolutionary idea. We should burn you at the stake!

DeletedUser

Why don't you stop hugging aTo and Ebola then and actually start something instead of talking tough?
hahahahaha an watch player say that.It was even funnier only if the old good cally were say this.
Ya bro beat freaky&shreked.
What did watch did expect merging with any possible tribe?

DeletedUser112461

:icon_biggrin:

tumblr_lt8sng973W1r36s4fo1_500.gif

DeletedUser111574

Please can we have a vote for world end.

I know it is still early in the world but no one seems to care anymore...

This world does look pretty boring judging from the top tribes, #1 Ya Bro 19 million points ahead of #2 Watch Shortly followed by the remaining 3 tribes. Looks like a major spark will need to blow up or this world is going one way.. Merges and people quitting just like the world I'm finishing now. More action guys this ain't tribal hugs.

DeletedUser117049

Jakey poo - put it back in your pants. we'll be there soon enough.

Last edited:

aliarlis

I would love to see the two and three tribe take on Ya Bro!. Why not, You want to make some big changes those two tribes should put something together. Maybe everyone declare on Ya Bro!. That would be fun every tribe in the world declare on them and flood there reports.....

DeletedUser116552

mhmm World war every tribe against everyone... funsies or we all gonna go barb ?poll

satorbg

I would love to see the two and three tribe take on Ya Bro!. Why not, You want to make some big changes those two tribes should put something together. Maybe everyone declare on Ya Bro!. That would be fun every tribe in the world declare on them and flood there reports.....

Ya Bro doesn't have an exclamation mark at the end. You're thinking of our academy tribe - Ya Bro!

DeletedUser116552

Can I be your academy plzerino, thinking Ya Sis or Ya Nah ?

aliarlis

Sorry Bro. I couldn't remember and i wrote this while the server was down last night. But i would love to see this world blow up. It has potential but i don't think the world is living up to it right now.

DeletedUser117049

But i would love to see this world blow up. It has potential but i don't think the world is living up to it right now.

Arrrooo - everyone give your current NAP's and Allies the Ol' Double Deuce. Declare your neutrality then fire all nukes. That'll get everyones loins stirring in this world.
Surprise hippies.