World leaders play TW?

DeletedUser

Actually we were being run into the ground before Bush, this has already been pointed out.

Do you even know what most Americans think? The majority of us agree we need to get off oil. Just show me a good alternative that doesn't waste money and destroy engines and I'll switch...the problem is they've yet to do so.
Actually, an alternative was brought on the market in the USA, then pulled back after Oil industry lobbying...

Oh, so you too buy into the mumbojumbo about us falling? :icon_rolleyes: It's funny, because the first predictions of us falling have passed somewhere around 50 years ago. We are so rome..
Maybe it was predicted 50 years ago that it would happen (though I doubt someone timed it to happen around 50 years ago...:icon_rolleyes:) And if it happened back then I suppose it must have been a politically motivated prediction rather than one based on facts. However, right now all indications point toward it, unless you drastically change your ways, you won't be leader of the free world for long. You won't be leader of anything as a matter of fact. :lol:

Your reply once again is the best example. A crappy rationalism you can't back up with any facts.

God bless America...oh wait, the public can intervene. :lol:

That's the drama. You can't.
And if you do, you do it by voting republican?
The guys who prefer the absolute status quo...
You're right, then things will simply have to change for the best. Oh wait...

Actually it is in their best interests to intervene. After all, WE are the ones buying their product. :icon_rolleyes:
No, you are the ones loaning money to buy stuff on credit. It's what your nation does best...
And once the money's gone they'll be gone too. Jeez. You think they'll stick around to see you deadbeats molesting each other over the newest plasma screen TV?

And? All that's saying is the "loss" in Haiti was pathetically small. :lol: Did you know kids die from guns more often than natural death? Go look it up. :)
See, crappily worded statistics may be true, but they are completely irrelevant. (No "kid" dies of natural causes. Just in case you didn't get it. )
Seth, you got me puzzled here. Are you just a young kid with an attitude and no brains who thinks he's making a statement by voting republican? Do you agree politicians should act in the people's best intrest?
Give me two recent examples of republicans doing just that.
I'll give you 2 for each one you come up with where they acted in the corporate world's best intrest.

No, I'm not a liberal. But I'm sure you watch a lot of FOX. After all, who else can you flame but old Republican liberals? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't watch fox: I prefer to know what actually happened (it's called developing a critical mind - question what you read and what you learn. You should try it some time.)

Let me just use two quotes of you in a previous post. I know you won't get the point or deny it, but it kinda says it all.

First off, I have no idea where you got communist out of what I've been saying. I'm about as far from that as you can get. :s

And I AM poor.
I'm a NeoCon/Capitalist.

You're not a capitalist. Those guys have money.
You're just a poor guy repeating what you've heard all your life, that's the drama.
It's too bad - you're too far gone already. You're being kept poor by your wonderful system and what do you do?
You bend over and say "Thank you very much - I like it that way". :lol:

God Bless America. What a great nation has come to :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Actually, an alternative was brought on the market in the USA, then pulled back after Oil industry lobbying...

Actually it was pulled because it was too costly and destroyed engines it was put into...but lets ignore those things and give customers a faulty product. :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe it was predicted 50 years ago that it would happen (though I doubt someone timed it to happen around 50 years ago...:icon_rolleyes:) And if it happened back then I suppose it must have been a politically motivated prediction rather than one based on facts. However, right now all indications point toward it, unless you drastically change your ways, you won't be leader of the free world for long. You won't be leader of anything as a matter of fact. :lol:

Your reply once again is the best example. A crappy rationalism you can't back up with any facts.
Actually, you're right. I didn't back it up with facts, because it's relatively well known that people have been saying that America would fall since the day we became an independent country. You can ignore that all you want. Wont change a thing. :lol:

And yet, you're a hypocrite for this. You put no "facts" as to how things point to our demise. :icon_rolleyes:

That's the drama. You can't.
And if you do, you do it by voting republican?
The guys who prefer the absolute status quo...
You're right, then things will simply have to change for the best. Oh wait...
Love how you think I'd vote republican xD
I voted independent in the last election, but you know. Most of both these posts have been nothing but "grasps" at assumptions. :lol:

No, you are the ones loaning money to buy stuff on credit. It's what your nation does best...
I am? I'm pretty sure I made it clear my parents did, not me.

And once the money's gone they'll be gone too. Jeez. You think they'll stick around to see you deadbeats molesting each other over the newest plasma screen TV?
Once the money's gone you say? :lol: Yeah, you're just repeating old bs. Our money isn't worth diddly, but it's backed by more than others. If you want to know why just ask and I'll drop some knowledge on you. :icon_cool:

Seth, you got me puzzled here. Are you just a young kid with an attitude and no brains who thinks he's making a statement by voting republican? Do you agree politicians should act in the people's best intrest?
I'm a 19yo college student. The government has no right to involve its self in someone's personal issues. They are there to defend the country solely.
This idea has nothing to do with age, it's what we were founded on, and what we prospered on. The main reason our government is in debt isn't because of our buying from other nations, it's because the blatant waste of money they are doing by spending it on the welfare programs in this country. I

Give me two recent examples of republicans doing just that.
I'll give you 2 for each one you come up with where they acted in the corporate world's best intrest.
Don't need to, it's not the governments place to do that.

Though independently it's proven to show that Republicans give more in Charity than Democrats do. :) Feel free to look up some statistics.

I don't watch fox: I prefer to know what actually happened (it's called developing a critical mind - question what you read and what you learn. You should try it some time.)
You don't know what happened until you see both sides of the story. :icon_rolleyes: You don't have a critical mind, only a one sided biased one.

Let me just use two quotes of you in a previous post. I know you won't get the point or deny it, but it kinda says it all.
Go ahead, you'll mess it up anyway. :lol:

You're not a capitalist. Those guys have money.
That is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Capitalism is a philosophy, it has nothing to do with money you twit.

You're just a poor guy repeating what you've heard all your life, that's the drama.
It's too bad - you're too far gone already. You're being kept poor by your wonderful system and what do you do?
You bend over and say "Thank you very much - I like it that way". :lol:
Actually I'm becoming rich and going to college. The "system" didn't keep us poor, my parents being morons did. I've already explained this, but it shows how oblivious you are to the truth.
The system doesn't make anyone poor, your own layness and stupidity does that in a free market economy. :icon_rolleyes:

God Bless America. What a great nation has come to :icon_biggrin:
And finally you say something that isn't complete dumb, moronic, and unfounded trash. :lol:

I have to take a step back and say WOW. This is one of the dumbest replies I've responded to in this thread, if not THE dumbest one.

Thank you, thank you so much for making me realize it is the insane ones who are driving this country into the ground. I always speculated, but you single-handedly proved me right. Thanks again.