World Politics Update; Sensei Under New Leadership

• Thread starter .Optimus Prime.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If only I hadn't been gone at the moment of the post I may have beaten you to the punch.

As for this thread, I think it's dead. A thread about world politics may be fun, but this one seems especially based around Sensei's new leadership. Considering the tribe is now Gamer, and now slowly deteriorating, I think the subject should be forgotten before some god-awful flamefest is born. And before that flamefest comes to light, let me just say: The more that is said on the subject of Kebabe Vs EagleEye, the more stupid both of them look. In short, neither of you will win the argument, give it a rest.

But we will also have to end with that fact that GAMER is not deteriorating....

Also there is no Kebabe vs. =EagleEye=. I think this chat has simply ended up into 2 things. 1 being, why did they leave. The other being off topic stuff.

Yes this should be closed now..

Lets let the world grow, then we can come back and discuss.

DeletedUser

Then would you also not have to concede that keeping it together, and maintaining the highest village average, with 24 members still ranked within the top 5 tribes of the world is a good job.

Not only would he be showing stability in what he does, but he would have created a tribe of loyal followers, people who will believe and act with him....

Im not too fond of looking at the past and claiming to know the present.

Matt, really I dont know what to say to that.. You just really worded that to perfection..

wow...:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

simz, i is sorry!!!

and im not pathetic enough for the "its big enough"
im scottish, nuff said :D

but i was talking bout chips, aka fries. not crisps

ive just realised im more off topic than NOOD, which is a worry, so here goes.

kebabe decided not to lead before this world. he put together a tribe, and left. the players knew he wasnt going to lead, if they arent happy with his decision, its theyr fault.

if theyr not happy with EE, then by all means, leave, or stay and help make some positive changes. its not EE's fault he was made duke, hes just doing the best he can.

Good luck EE and hopefully you'll still be in the core when i come rumbling through :D

DeletedUser

Thanks godsman.

But I still dont think he should have started a tribe he didnt intend to finish or work with. That may just be me, but it doesnt seem right. Im sorry.

Rumble my way!!!

DeletedUser

That maybe true, but he created a tribe of strong players.
why anyone would leave is confounding.

ofc, its allowed if you are here for fun, but if serious, then leaving that tribe was a mistake me thinks

DeletedUser

Yes.. I agree it was an awesome tribe.. But I find it a waste.. Also a bit disrespectful..

As you see what happened..

mattcurr

Incorrect. Dont try to throw the blame on me now.
They all told you why they left.

If I knew you were NOT-ROME from W20, I wouldn't have given it to you in the first place :icon_neutral:

Good thing PP told me.

Kebabe I at one time considered blocking you to stop you from adding me to useless chat's. In fact I remember quite a few respectable players blocking you in skype for that reason. I think if anyone would be understanding of someone who has learned and is trying to better themselves it would be you....

With this said you two will be tribemates, and you did trust him, snap judgments from distant past should be held in reserve. Your name to me meant a new spam tribe at the beginning of the world, but am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

DeletedUser

Smexy's Lesson In Leadership:

A leader does not need to be perfect but should at least take measures to appear that way.

A leader is only as good as the council that supports him. A leader does not need to be good at every aspect of the game, that is what the council is for. A council should have an individual assigned to or with strength in every aspect of the game to whom the leader delegates responsibilities.

As for the thread about World Politics, that is what this whole forum is for but one topic would be too cluttered and confusing for all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is somewhat clean now.

If you can't keep it on topic then i will relock it permanently.

I dont want to see any of your petty arguements, take them to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

EstoyLoco

Everyone speaks of council and so on... Tribe's I have seen perform the most and tribe were members were the most happy are the ones having somehow a good dictator.

It is just the abusive dictators that bring the bad view of the whole idea... If the person leading is taking in count tribe member's opinion and so on and make the best moves for its ribe than he's a great leader... The point is to run a tribe like you run business... You need to put your step down as a leader but to also coach your members in a common direction...

Going by a council votes and so on usually just slows down the changes.. and ends up by having a tribe that cannot adapt to changes...

There are pros and cons to both mentallity.. although of what I can remember, memorable tribes i've seen over the age only had 1 strong leader and no voting system... more like unformal discussions...

Just an opinion thought..

EstoyLoco

:icon_neutral: Its awfully hard to say a leader is not doing bad when the day he steps into power the tribe splits in half.

Its a bit hard to say 24 hours was a lot to make things happen in a tribe too no?

I personnally didn't agree with many decisions done up to now.. instead of running away I stepped up and voiced it ;)

Wolfren

I think Gai/OP/Kebabe8 did care of his tribe but oh well good luck anyway mate with your W30 tribe cya

DeletedUser

I think Gai/OP/Kebabe8 did care of his tribe but oh well good luck anyway mate with your W30 tribe cya

I dont get it, instead of reading the past 2 pages, can some1 sum it up? yallah :( some1 do it plz :p

Wolfren

I read the first page lol but i will post a message A GAMER player post

Wolfren

Kebabe said from the beginning that he would eventually stop leading the tribe and hand it over to some one else. Eagle kinda knew about and started talking to kebabe I think around a week ago.

So they got to know each other and kebabe felt that he knew what he was doing. So a few days ago Eagle asked about leading the tribe and kebabe said he would let him do that if he wanted too cause kebabe didn't want to lead anymore.

Please insert disk 2...

So a few days ago, out of the blue kebabe said he was stepping and was going to make Eagle our leader cause he thought Eagle could do it. No one in the tribe knows anything about him or why he was made duke just after being invited.

All of us were like "OK, wtf just happened?" We decided that we would give him a chance and see what he does. The first day he was in the tribe, he wanted to make an NAP with Evolve. None of us wanted anything to do with any kind of diplomacy, but he kept trying to push us to have an NAP with them.

Please insert disk 3...

Also on the first day, he completely changed the whole direction and purpose of the tribe that we had from day one. Most of us didn't really like where all this was going and what he did.

He wanted to change our name and flipped the whole forum around. Eagle made continent groups and wanted to appoint leaders to them. Just about everyone in the tribe agree that it was way too early to do this since nobles aren't even close to coming out yet.

There were 2 continent leaders that a lot of us had a problem with. The first one was JustToner. JT was co-leading with kebabe when barbie merged with us. He then left us because he said we weren't serious enough and thought we were immature, he also bashed us a little on the forums. So he comes back to the tribe the day Eagle was made duke and Eagle made him a continent leader.

The other one that we had a problem with was Darkness to Light. We felt that he was far from being capable of doing this because he didn't really know very much about the game. Also a few hours before he was made the leader he was going to quit because he felt that he wasn't good enough to be in the tribe and was falling behind.

Please insert disk 4...

Meh every time I write disk, I always type dick first.

Last night a lot of us had a discussion about how the tribe was going and about what we should do. Most of us agreed that we did not want Eagle to lead us. We were trying to come up with a plan whether we should leave and make a new tribe, take the tribe from Eagle, or all just go our seperate ways.

It all came to a head this afternoon when most of us were online. A lot of us had different ideas of what we should do. It ended up that a lot of us would leave and just get a group of us to make our own seperate little tribes.

When all of this happened and people started leaving, Eagle decided to come and join our little skype chat. So we told him why we left and we didn't want him to lead us and that we wanted to do our own thing. Eagle took this as it was all kebabe's idea that we did this and started to blame him for it.

It all escalated from there and more people left. Members started fussing at each other. Half of us went to our own little tribes and the rest that remain in Gamer are there just to see what happens.

The end. Any questions?
Here is a post a GAMER or should i say EX-GAMER member post

DeletedUser

The first day he was in the tribe, he wanted to make an NAP with Evolve. None of us wanted anything to do with any kind of diplomacy, but he kept trying to push us to have an NAP with them.

complete rubbish...

=EagleEye= on 08.02. at 22:25
What are you interests in a NAP with Evolve.

It would stray us from future problems in K55.
Edited by =EagleEye= on 08.02. at 22:25
Bash Generation on 08.02. at 22:32
I say we just leave evolve alone and no diplomacy with them.
Drunk in The Morning on 08.02. at 22:47
yea slong as we do not interact with em much there wot be a need ofor diplomacy for awhile to come..

no diplomacy for at least another 3 weeks
=EagleEye= on 08.02. at 23:08
It could be used to make sure they dont try to take us out of K55. As I feel that they will be trying to do so, as we are a big threat to them.
Darkness to Light on 08.02. at 23:10
I know we could take them in the long run but not without heavy casualties and nobling(once they arrive)
.Rock Lee. on 08.02. at 23:20
I disagree with a NAP right now, or at this stage of the game. Why a NAP so early? They're not foolish enough to halt their growth and to do a war right now, are they?
Bash Generation on 08.02. at 23:21
Yeah I'm pretty sure evolve wouldn't attack us anytime soon cause they are a smart tribe and won't do something that stupid. So no NAP.
king-riddle on 08.02. at 23:22
personally i think it has no use to have a NAP at any point in the game it can slow your growth and has no real advantages i think
=EagleEye= on 08.02. at 23:28
Ok, we will not go for a nap with Evolve.

Thank you for all of your inputs.

that was the entire conversation about having an NAP with Evolve.

DeletedUser

Eagle talked with the Evolve leaders apparently, they weren't talking about the forums you goof.

DeletedUser

let me RE quote this for you then...

The first day he was in the tribe, he wanted to make an NAP with Evolve. None of us wanted anything to do with any kind of diplomacy, but he kept trying to push us to have an NAP with them.

notice the bit i bolded.

DeletedUser

Regardless, he was still pushing for a NAP/Alliance with Evolve.

DeletedUser

do you not read or are you being intentionally dense?

he didnt push US to get an NAP, as i just showed you.

He also explained the mail between himself and sp.ag earlier in the thread, and that once we said no the negotiation ended.

You want to say you dont like him, thats fair enough, say you didnt like his ideas, thats your decision, but you cant claim he did things which quite obviously are not true.