World Status

DeletedUser

lol you hit decoys. Great count ronnie and co for the next year. Your still hit a decoy as we set our line. 14 days in a row now our lines won in the trenches. Again pat your back, congrats you nubs you hit where we wanted you to as we set our lines.

~no true honor were damaged during this message

Don't worry Honey Badger, when the time comes and I've cleared up my continent, I'll come down and make a front with you and clear those greedy stacks of yours. Then I'll show you what a real quality player is. Your time is coming, and your lines won't be ready <3

DeletedUser

Defender: The Blissful Koalas
Destination: Coliseum (395|515) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 5434 0 0 2265 515 0 235 141 0 0
Haul: 0/5.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 23 to -9

Booting time...

Oh no you didn't!

DeletedUser

Where TrueGrave is from is irrelevant. FORK's members came from a surrendering tribe. They were not traitors, they simply chose another side after their tribe fell apart than some other members who went to another tribe. There is no "poaching" either.

You have a very personal vendetta with Wehyam that has been all over the forums. It has little to do with this thread. Please keep it off.

fist if you noticed I was responding to, and quoted his post pertaining to traitors.alll I was doing was pointing out that 99% of ~GOT~ members came from other tribes and he shouldnt be talking smack about other tribes doing the same as his tribe:icon_redface:

and duh! but its the whole ~GOT~ family I have a personal grudge against and I think I stated that quite clearly...:icon_cool:

now back to the topic:

this little war between FORK and HONOR is as silly as turtle humping a helment:lol:
between the 2 of you you have what? 5 -6 tribe between the families?
and only the top 3 will win.. so as it stands now it dosent matter who did what or what thier stats are.its all stupid war propaganda(just like my bs with ~GOT~):icon_rolleyes:
my advice is to pull your heads out of your asses and lead your respected tribes to the top !!!!:snob:

DeletedUser

he didn't boot koala he booted Reddraig instead as he was losing more villages

and best part that was an original honor member so as we can all see he doesn't care about his members except stats

DeletedUser

This is starting to get silly ... :icon_rolleyes:

Show some loyalty to your tribe members, do you see Fork kicking the guys that have been hit hard on the front ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104941

Just like to say, Khite and Destab have shown me far more loyalty than HB is showing his own members, and we were enemies of long standing up to a few short weeks ago.

This is where respect comes into TW.

Man up Honey Badgers, take the big hits on the chin and fight like a real leader. Your members deserve better than this, It's absolutely pathetic.

DeletedUser

Just like to say, Khite and Destab have shown me far more loyalty than HB is showing his own members, and we were enemies of long standing up to a few short weeks ago.

This is where respect comes into TW.

Man up Honey Badgers, take the big hits on the chin and fight like a real leader. Your members deserve better than this, It's absolutely pathetic.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. In all of my previous worlds, I have refrained from booting accounts that are under heavy fire. It's painful to watch villages fall, but what's the benefit of booting them?? All you end up doing is recalling support and surrendering a whole cluster to your enemy.

I don't care if a tribemate is losing villages as long as they are trying their best. If they are working hard for our tribe, we will show them loyalty and support them where possible to push through it. We won't simply boot them.

Can the Honor players say the same?? Will you be next to be booted if you go slightly inactive or start losing a few villages??

DeletedUser

Going red is not going "slightly" inactive. :p
Oh... that's right, I have access to your member list and can see everything. Pfft...

His stats for the last few weeks:
23 reddraig (disbanded) 18 78 3.549.876 11.544.566

Yeah, he sure looks like a player that went red. If he did, its probably due to the pressure put on him by our guys.
Nice work... another one gone.

DeletedUser102250

Oh... that's right, I have access to your member list and can see everything. Pfft...

His stats for the last few weeks:
23 reddraig (disbanded) 18 78 3.549.876 11.544.566

Yeah, he sure looks like a player that went red. If he did, its probably due to the pressure put on him by our guys.
Nice work... another one gone.

Pressure wasn't a problem, or shouldn't have been. Asked him to send me sit before he went red, never did nor did he communicate with anyone for support.

DeletedUser

Well apparently it was the issue. Just saying, but that's #8. You're rapidly approaching 1/4 of your tribe that's been kicked or left because FORK has shown a little force in taking their villages. What happens when it's you on the line, is Honey Badgers going to kick you as well :)?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOT~
Side 2:
Players: numba

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 40,667
Difference: 40,667

chart
[/spoil]

Waiting on the kick.

By the way, for all this talk of Fork not having a "winning day" for so long, they are up 9-3 in the last 24 hours. Without kicks, that is.

Ironically, when they begin to win, Honor kicks their target. It's a wonder Fork ever has the lead without kicks, considering anyone who loses more than a few villages to Fork as the result of Fork pressure tends to be kicked.

DeletedUser102250

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: numba

Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 2: 40,667
Difference: 40,667

chart
[/spoil]

Waiting on the kick.

By the way, for all this talk of Fork not having a "winning day" for so long, they are up 9-3 in the last 24 hours. Without kicks, that is.

Ironically, when they begin to win, Honor kicks their target. It's a wonder Fork ever has the lead without kicks, considering anyone who loses more than a few villages to Fork as the result of Fork pressure tends to be kicked.

So I'm up villages and 'm supposed to get kicked? lol
Oh, and that's inaccurate, it's 6 now :)

DeletedUser

Quoted the wrong person, sorry.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: seether111

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 45,425
Side 2: 5,890
Difference: 39,535

chart
[/spoil]

Thank you for showing me my mistake.

Resume.

DeletedUser

Well apparently it was the issue. Just saying, but that's #8. You're rapidly approaching 1/4 of your tribe that's been kicked or left because FORK has shown a little force in taking their villages. What happens when it's you on the line, is Honey Badgers going to kick you as well :)?

Not going to happen since when i get to the line im not going to say "everyone i have 100 incomings, i will leave" since thats what he did..
offered him support via mail tons of times not even readed my mail...

DeletedUser

Not going to happen since when i get to the line im not going to say "fuck everyone i have 100 incomings, i will leave" since thats what he did..
offered him support via mail tons of times not even readed my mail...
Soooo in other words.... the pressure got to him. Thanks for the clarification.

You might want to let Numba know that too... :)

And by all means, feel free to move near me. I'll multiply that 100 attacks by 100. I'm sure Koala is loving the attention I'm giving them.