World vs Spam

ashoka1

a great leader in one world or tribe might not be that great for another world or tribe.

the first thing a leader needs is trust and respect of his members.

in end game where lot of ppl come together to form a tribe or alliance there r lot of ppl with good leadership skills and exp

However The problem lies not in finding leaders ,But finding only 1 leader.

If a tribe has 8/10 groups of players with loyalty towards different individuals then there will be problems.

Thats when a consolidation period or NAP should have worked,Give the opportunity to come together under 1 leader who by his actions should have tried to gain trust /respect of most players in his tribe if not all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ashoka, I do not believe a good leader has that problem. My favourite leaders from past worlds were able to command respect almost instantly because they had a presence and authority that other players would submit to. As well as this, the players themselves knew the value of the leader and were naturally drawn to him or her like a moth is to a bright light. It is difficult to find these sorts of leaders nowadays, the standards have dropped.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ashoka, I do not believe a good leader has that problem. My favourite leaders from past worlds were able to command respect almost instantly because they had a presence and authority that other players would submit to. As well as this, the players themselves knew the value of the leader and were naturally drawn to him or her like a moth is to a bright light. It is difficult to find these sorts of leaders nowadays, the standards have dropped.

This I agree...But players usually need to test these kinds of leaders...

DeletedUser108935

all i can say is dont underestimate us to soon yes spam are favorites to win but wernt calm favorites against spam and look what happened

like they say its not over till the fat lady sings :)

Deemster

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
all i can say is dont underestimate us to soon yes spam are favorites to win but wernt calm favorites against spam and look what happened

like they say its not over till the fat lady sings :)

Deemster

Bold words deemster, in my observation ??? havent consolidated all their forces yet on the west...Tribe ??? still has long term sits....And Spam is not a tribe who underestimates...I for one don't underestimate anyone...Don't get into an illusion that were underestimating you....Your tribe basically is a threat that needs to be eliminated.

DeletedUser

All of Calm quit, so they lost. I am not saying that is the only reason, but it played a large part. The only way that SPAM will NOT win is if they all quit as well.

DeletedUser

All of Calm quit, so they lost. I am not saying that is the only reason, but it played a large part. The only way that SPAM will NOT win is if they all quit as well.

No, you are getting cause and effect mixed up. A tribe quitting is rarely if ever the cause of a tribe losing, a tribe quitting is a consequence of a tribe losing.

DeletedUser

I was in Calm my friend... I know for a fact that 80% of those who quit at least stated that it was because of real life time consumption.

ashoka1

do you really think that it is possible that 80% members of a tribe get busy in rl just when they start losing.

tw is An activity game.when you go for war in actual sense you have to up your playing time .those who r not able to do so or are unable to handle pressure of multiple incoming or the ones who have maintained an aura of invincibility from start ..see that due to current scenario they will lose villages they just quit citing various reasons like family school or exams.

As no one likescto say I quit coz I was scared

or its better I quit or SPAM WOULD HAVE RIMMED ME.

DeletedUser

I was in Calm my friend... I know for a fact that 80% of those who quit at least stated that it was because of real life time consumption.

If that was true, then it would be consistent amongst all tribes in World 60 and they would have all fallen apart. This did not happen, only Calm. fell apart. People were quitting because they could not handle losing or the incomings.

DeletedUser

Damn i didnt check on here for a while and its still SPAM talking about how great they are

That conversation never gets old for you guys does it....Hey DA tell everyone the part about how superior of a leader you are and how SPAM's success is all due to you being super dedicated and never taking vacations. Love this story

MR.MR

Sorry Brandon, Joe Smith stuck a FORK in all the records before he poofed, so now we are just stuck with this broken one :(

DeletedUser

Damn i didnt check on here for a while and its still SPAM talking about how great they are

That conversation never gets old for you guys does it....Hey DA tell everyone the part about how superior of a leader you are and how SPAM's success is all due to you being super dedicated and never taking vacations. Love this story

Never said that.

Calm. lost due to having weak leadership is different to saying that SPAM won due to having strong leadership. Whilst I am not particularly interested in bragging on a public sphere to a group of people outside of SPAM who do not particularly care for what I have to say, I do understand the reasoning for people from SPAM being unhappy when a player states that SPAM only won because the rest of the world happened to all have real life issues at the same time.

As for stories, I am ever looking forward to the one where players not in SPAM complain that the future war is unfair despite the fact that the west should theoretically be as strong as the east and the sides are of nearly equal size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not forgetting A.I of course, who are playing a large part in this war.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Never said that.

Calm. lost due to having weak leadership is different to saying that SPAM won due to having strong leadership. Whilst I am not particularly interested in bragging on a public sphere to a group of people outside of SPAM who do not particularly care for what I have to say, I do understand the reasoning for people from SPAM being unhappy when a player states that SPAM only won because the rest of the world happened to all have real life issues at the same time.

As for stories, I am ever looking forward to the one where players not in SPAM complain that the future war is unfair despite the fact that the west should theoretically be as strong as the east and the sides are of nearly equal size.

LOLZ! Calm Panicked and Tried the Ninja Win! Would it be the same if Fork Won by secrets?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

do you really think that it is possible that 80% members of a tribe get busy in rl just when they start losing.

When I said 80% I was clearly speaking of a percentage of those who quit, not a percentage of the tribe. You are however, correct in saying

As no one likescto say I quit coz I was scared

or its better I quit or SPAM WOULD HAVE RIMMED ME.

However, as far as the facts go...we can only take their word for their reasons. Assumptions get us into a lot of trouble. Please use facts to back up your argument. Then, I will be more than happy to listen and withdraw my comments if you can factually back up what you say.

DeletedUser

8432751703_26668ff15d_z.jpg

Every tribe has to suffer through boredom and "real life issues". Which is why your argument is so weak. If Calm. was a pure western copy of SPAM, they would have roughly the same amount of these issues as SPAM had and therefore it would have been irrelevant to the outcome of the war. This did not happen though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108935

Bold words deemster, in my observation ??? havent consolidated all their forces yet on the west...Tribe ??? still has long term sits....And Spam is not a tribe who underestimates...I for one don't underestimate anyone...Don't get into an illusion that were underestimating you....Your tribe basically is a threat that needs to be eliminated.

I agree we haven't I have asked leadership an they assure me things are being done behind close doors I believe them and can't wait for the 18th of feb ( I think might be wrong) to come along :)

hope the best tribe wins fair and sqaure :)

Deemster

DeletedUser

I agree we haven't I have asked leadership an they assure me things are being done behind close doors I believe them and can't wait for the 18th of feb ( I think might be wrong) to come along :)

hope the best tribe wins fair and sqaure :)

Deemster

15th mate, then we coming a calling :D