World War For World 48!

DeletedUser

With PIRANA now heading the way along with -DIE-, they are dominating the world.

They have also attracted other top tribes though. They are at war with top tribes SubV, Chosen, MYR5, MYR4, (VL), and KIA.

And if you check the war statistics, they have conquered more than 2 more million points of their enemy, then their enemy has of them. This is quite pathetic. World 48 be ashamed of yourselves. Also congrats to PIRANA.

No matter how you got there, you got there. That should be the end of the story.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to check the statistics. You brought up stats, so show me stats. :) And World war is stretching by a longshot. I would only consider 3 of those tribes you listed, as top tribes. I don't understand how W48 should be ashamed. You aren't fighting everyone, so?....

Also, is this a declaration?

DeletedUser

Looks like someone has an issue with members of PIRANA?

And where do you come off saying they have taken 2 million points from six tribes? :icon_confused:

The stats simply do not back up what you say. But, for everyone's amusement, here are the stats vs all of these tribes for the last week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: Chosen, SubV, KIA, MYR5, MYR4, (VL)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 12
Difference: 10

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,540
Side 2: 106,763
Difference: 61,777

And now to break them down by tribe/family:
MYR5 F.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MYR4, MYR5

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3[/spoil]

(VL)
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: (VL)

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4[/spoil]

KIA
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: KIA

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3[/spoil]

SubV
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4[/spoil]

Chosen
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Chosen

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4[/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well I wouldnt consider all three of those as wars

btw: I dont agree with his post I was just curious which three he was talking about. Because there is no stats to show 2 mil point even if you do forever

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

KIA, SubV, and Chosen are just skirmishes between the tribes.

SubV's o_O members are skirmishing with PIRANA F. as PIRANA F. attacked them when diplomatic negotiations failed.

KIA is skirmishing with PIRANA F. from their war with !UN! who were one of the 4 tribes that formed the merging giant known as PIRANA F.

And Chosen is skirmishing with PIRANA F. from the ~PWN~ war and ~PWN~ were also
one of the 4 tribes that formed the merging giant known as PIRANA F.

DeletedUser

And Chosen is skirmishing with PIRANA F. from the ~PWN~ war and ~PWN~ were also one of the 4 tribes that formed the merging giant known as PIRANA F.

Correction Chosen isnt doing much of anything expect defending themselves

Repinski

Bama, it is still a skirmish and not a full scale war is it not?

DeletedUser

Well I wouldnt consider all three of those as wars

btw: I dont agree with his post I was just curious which three he was talking about. Because there is no stats to show 2 mil point even if you do forever

Oh, you meant wars? I though you were referring to Legendkiller's comment about only considering three of those tribes top tribes.

I just was commenting on which three I see as major world players.

I would agree there are no actual wars taking place, even though you guys are supposed to have picked up PWN's war with Chosen, weren't you?

DeletedUser

Honestly, I havent seen much going on there. I mean I know some people are attacking them but Im going to use the over used word everyone does. Its more casual expansion

Repinski

Honestly, I havent seen much going on there. I mean I know some people are attacking them but Im going to use the over used word everyone does. Its more casual expansion

So basically just simple skirmishes like I said :p

DeletedUser

Seems to be a problem with this world. I would credit the noble travel distance limit for that. It seems as tribes get bigger it becomes increasingly difficult to bring the full brunt of offensive strength to bare, yet it is never an issue to bring proper defensive support in.

DeletedUser

Yea, after this world I will never again join a world which such a small noble limit. It makes wars very difficult unless you are right on the lines because they know you must noble the front lines because you cant each any farther

Repinski

Yeah the noble limit of this world sucks but this is still my favorite world. Probably because of the community base.

DeletedUser

They list 6 tribes all getting hit by other tribes and suck. And even if your exaggerations were true. 110 members take 2 mill off six tribes. Yet poor us lowly 3rd with half the member size aint doing too bad, but we do suck in such awesome presence :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Side 2:
Tribes: SOB, NSM, AND, KILZOM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,148
Side 2: 859
Difference: 289

chart