World War For World 48!

DeletedUser

i hate to admit it buttt i now actually have respect for ebgb

DeletedUser

Jack..... I am your Duke!
ARRRRGH... WE ARE NOT TRIBAL WARRIORS. WE BE PIRATES

This is quite pathetic. World 48 be ashamed of yourselves. Also congrats to PIRANA.

No matter how you got there, you got there. That should be the end of the story.

Thats just wrong. Perhaps not to the huggers of 48 that just like having friends and building villages - but to the more traditional warring player how you 'get there' is what matters more than most other things.

Pirana will not last the way that it is. Players that do not like war fall apart when they are screened. That, along with their internal issues, will lead them to break apart soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SubV is at war against PIRINNA? why dont i know anything about that? its true that there had been borderline skirmishes, but we're trying to negotiate peacefully. as for those who attacked us (some PIRANNA players had deadwish on them and attacked our duke), we're just taking THEM out, just them. As for those who hasnt attacked us, well, they're unharmed.

our orders are clear: retaliate on those who attacked us and leave those who havent attacked us alone until further negotiation. so, i really dont see how its a full scale war.

and as for -DIE-, well, they took in some refugees from RISEN, and everyone knows that SubV is wiping RISEN out. its their fault for taking in ex-RISEN (aka Blo.Us) members. And our orders are also clear on that: attack ex-RISEN members in -DIE- too, as long as no -DIE- members interferes, we'll leave -DIE- alone...but if anyone is brave enough to interfere...oh well then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ARRRRGH... WE ARE NOT TRIBAL WARRIORS. WE BE PIRATES

I know. Check out this pic I got of KIA on their pirate ship!

funny_pirates.jpg

DeletedUser

SubV is at war against PIRINNA? why dont i know anything about that? its true that there had been borderline skirmishes, but we're trying to negotiate peacefully. as for those who attacked us (some PIRANNA players had deadwish on them and attacked our duke), we're just taking THEM out, just them. As for those who hasnt attacked us, well, they're unharmed.

our orders are clear: retaliate on those who attacked us and leave those who havent attacked us alone until further negotiation. so, i really dont see how its a full scale war.

and as for -DIE-, well, they took in some refugees from RISEN, and everyone knows that SubV is wiping RISEN out. its their fault for taking in ex-RISEN (aka Blo.Us) members. And our orders are also clear on that: attack ex-RISEN members in -DIE- too, as long as no -DIE- members interferes, we'll leave -DIE- alone...but if anyone is brave enough to interfere...oh well then.
Subv is not waring with PIRANA. That is a fact. I do believe negotiations have failed. You my friends are far too demanding.

Repinski

Subv is not waring with PIRANA. That is a fact. I do believe negotiations have failed. You my friends are far too demanding.

False. PIRANA consider themselves at war with SubV while SubV are just recapping a nobling here and there until Blo.Us (Risen) is cleaned up and then they are formally declaring and ransacking all the fishies of the land.

DeletedUser

False. PIRANA consider themselves at war with SubV while SubV are just recapping a nobling here and there until Blo.Us (Risen) is cleaned up and then they are formally declaring and ransacking all the fishies of the land.

Sorry. Rep but PIRANA is not. And you know this how? I believe you said you weren't in this world.

Repinski

But I do have a LOT of in game contacts. Quite a few in PIRANA and a few mentionables in SubV. PIRANA think they are at war, and are going to be shocked when SubV strike back. Then again I'm sure Heavy just moves the tribes support to the Eastern line for no reason what so ever :3

DeletedUser

But I do have a LOT of in game contacts. Quite a few in PIRANA and a few mentionables in SubV. PIRANA think they are at war, and are going to be shocked when SubV strike back. Then again I'm sure Heavy just moves the tribes support to the Eastern line for no reason what so ever :3
Well how do you talk to the contacts if your not in-game yourself?

Repinski

Skype and external forum mail are things that have been invented since your time my friend.

Repinski

Raawx, I have never stopped trolling this world as long as I've had internet access. Ask anyone around. And I even played the budl account for a time after the Puttah days.