World War For World 48!

DeletedUser

How can you all think that Pirana is a big hugging tribe. !UN! Fell apart and Quar and ~PWN~ needed the members of !UN! To help give them a solid base in the cores there really was only one merge...

DeletedUser

PIRANA already think they are in a full scale war. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when SubV actually launches an OP back.

So the answer to your question is..... Yes we will.

PIRANA don't think that. Rep I don't know where your getting your information from. Yes they're having a few little skirmishes, and it was even agreed by silent, but no such war. Please stop creating drama. And you keep talking as it you still play this game....

Repinski

PIRANA don't think that. Rep I don't know where your getting your information from. Yes they're having a few little skirmishes, and it was even agreed by silent, but no such war. Please stop creating drama. And you keep talking as it you still play this game....

Really? They don't huh? Hmm this must be my imagination then.....

Subv figures we are annoying and sweeps west? Pirana has decided subv is annoying and will sweep east.

And Raawx, I am not in game currently but that doesn't mean I don't have spies in PIRANA or any of the other top tribes. I've always been very well connected in this world, ask anyone around.

DeletedUser

Really? They don't huh? Hmm this must be my imagination then.....

And Raawx, I am not in game currently but that doesn't mean I don't have spies in PIRANA or any of the other top tribes. I've always been very well connected in this world, ask anyone around.

I know you have but I just find it weird you constantly are defending Subv.

DeletedUser

@Raawx
Taking in players who are under SubV OP wont help stinking fishes a little bit.Try to support atleast one of our targets vils before he gets rimmed:icon_neutral:

Whitey666

All i can say is - this world has gotta hot up :p an i hope it does soon :)

DeletedUser

I think if Subv, eb-gbs, and PIRANA merged, they would have the world dominated right then and there. That wouldn't happen because they better than that right? right?!

i really doubt that it's gonna happen, since the Fishies refused to negotiate on border agreement (apparently they want a war), attacked our duke, attacked me (i take personally when my duke is attacked, but attacking me head-on...well, im not gonna let that go), attacked my tribemates, defended the falling RISEN refugees, and try to hug our enemies.

DeletedUser

i really doubt that it's gonna happen, since the Fishies refused to negotiate on border agreement (apparently they want a war), attacked our duke, attacked me (i take personally when my duke is attacked, but attacking me head-on...well, im not gonna let that go), attacked my tribemates, defended the falling RISEN refugees, and try to hug our enemies.
The fishies are refusing to work on a border agreement because you guys are too stubborn, demanding and unwilling to negotiate fairly. We do not want a war. The attacks are just signs of anger within PIRANA.

DeletedUser

The fishies are refusing to work on a border agreement because you guys are too stubborn, demanding and unwilling to negotiate fairly. We do not want a war. The attacks are just signs of anger within PIRANA.
Raawx ask Heavy cos if a war does come it will be his fault.Trying to negotiate with us at the same time planning an OP using ex-PWN members.....and now recruiting out OP targets just to piss us off and sending support.So who is the stubborn one?I know for a fact that we are not fools like Heavy thinks he is:lol:

@ Damz,
Yes I know the blog is due any moment:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Raawx ask Heavy cos if a war does come it will be his fault.Trying to negotiate with us at the same time planning an OP using ex-PWN members.....and now recruiting out OP targets just to piss us off and sending support.So who is the stubborn one?I know for a fact that we are not fools like Heavy thinks he is:lol:
Regardless, even when were close to a deal you wanted more. If you want a border agreement. Or a compromise. Maybe I can handle it.

DeletedUser

Regardless, even when were close to a deal you wanted more. If you want a border agreement. Or a compromise. Maybe I can handle it.
Truth to be told the ones who actively tried to compromise the situation were not us SubV but players under Heavy.While acting as if he wanted to talk he asked players to noble within our tribes dense area and randomly attack our players.So far we have kept quiet and that doesnt mean we will stay like that.Some one will pay for pissing us off starting with all the refugees in k65 under -DIE-(who also recruited as by Heavy's orders).So plz make sure to stack them properly the next time you want to talk:)

DeletedUser

/me thinks national pirana eating day is approaching.

A wordly event :)

DeletedUser

Raawx aren't you tired of all this. I say you guys just declare on everyone and call it a day.