World War For World 48!

DeletedUser

Too bad KIA is too pathetic too partake in this event.

Yet not pathetic enough to be outlived by such grime as !UN! :icon_razz:.

As for participation... Ive not looked at comparative stats but I would be pretty sure that KIA are already involved :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As for participation... Ive not looked at comparative stats but I would be pretty sure that KIA are already involved :icon_eek:

No way!!! O.O

DeletedUser

You really did not just say that.

DeletedUser

So nice that you wouldn't mind throwing some resources my way? :iron::clay::ram: :lol:

DeletedUser

Sour. Atleast your not like the stingy guys at SYN. I ask some of them and finally one person responded. Subetei must have have misunderstood though. I got nukes instead of resources.

DeletedUser

Sour. Atleast your not like the stingy guys at SYN. I ask some of them and finally one person responded. Subetei must have have misunderstood though. I got nukes instead of resources.

Next time specify what form you want the resources in. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How can you all think that Pirana is a big hugging tribe. !UN! Fell apart and Quar and ~PWN~ needed the members of !UN! To help give them a solid base in the cores there really was only one merge...

How would you call a tribe that hitted 120 members, having an academy tribe with 74?
Then eQu and BDE (family) as allied.
Taking in refuges from Risen.
Recruiting, or trying to, from Chosen.
Trying to force all western rim tribes to merge in their academy.
Looking to ally everyone around the only potential threath they have (yes i know who you contacted).
Offering tribeless players all around the places a spot in the tribe (please dont force me to bring in here mailings i got in sitted account cause are pretty pathetic).
Now even not considering what PIRANA is made from, hugging seem to be the way they full intend to proceed on every front they are. Counting on size to force more peeps to join and so on... Basing on this method you would never need a war, except if it happen to you to find someone else not available for merge into you. But this would be their merit, not your one.

PIRANA don't think that. Rep I don't know where your getting your information from. Yes they're having a few little skirmishes, and it was even agreed by silent, but no such war. Please stop creating drama. And you keep talking as it you still play this game....

Tbh Rep seem way more informed than you. Your leader, heavyreigns, officially sent out a circular mail to all PIRANA members about considering us, SUBV, at war. Now the fact most of your frontline isnt actually attacking us is prolly due to the fact that they cleary perceive PIRANA sucks and wanna keep themself a door opened.

The fishies are refusing to work on a border agreement because you guys are too stubborn, demanding and unwilling to negotiate fairly. We do not want a war. The attacks are just signs of anger within PIRANA.

You have not a clue of what happened, really.

Actually we had agreed a deal about k54, which was the main issue, and that was following exactly the previous agreement we had with PWN. A cricular mail was sent to all PIRANA players to inform of the existing agreement. The day after that a noob (acongar) and another PIRANA player (Nong Fu) started noble exactly across the border. heavyreigns dropped him given word and started blabbing about the needing to review the agreement, while i was expecting these vills to be turned back. heavreigns didnt wanted to hand these vills over (even if i still think he simply had not the power to make it happen as seem everyone in PIRANA work for himself and prolly he has not any true power or any authority over the larger part of members). This is how we ended up not having a border agreement. So dont play around counting just on the fact that peeps in external are not informed. I dont know how much you know the situation, if you are lieing, or if was heavyreigns lieing to the tribe to hide him very poor authority and diplomatic skills. But the facts are not as you telling them in any sense.

[SPOIL]

This the mail heavireigns had sent out to PIRANA members on 12 Sep at 16:58.

heavyreigns on 12.09. at 16:58
In recent talks with subv we have come to some border agreements.

K's 55 65 66 are off limits.

K54 co-owned by subv and tuna. Nap deal there and exercise common law.

K44 Under discussion. Exercise common law.

And of course they are to stay out of our dominated K's.

Sorry for quick changes but it will be this way for awhile.

Regards, Heavy.

This is how my tribe sees it now.

Immediatly after first breaking of the agreement started. Anyone is free to check locations of acongar and Nong Fu k54 noblign and will easily realize they were totally out of place. Here mine mail to ask about that:

RevengeComing on 13.09. at 16:07
Why are your guys nobling in the middle of us on k54?

And after a few one of him replies clarify the meaning of "common law", so that everyone can see that we had agreed about not nobling in each other church ranges, other than fixing a general border line across the continent:

heavyreigns on 14.09. at 01:34
I see I did not research beyond seeing he was in UN. Common law is exactly that. Not nobling in others church radius. Have the players in question mailed my guys about this? I hope we can start to work together at this level. It may take a little time to get everyone working smoothly together. Just have some patience and we can work things out.

May I have the names of players involved here?

And no I would not be happy if the situation was reversed.

I asked for vills back and after a few he started ignore mine mails. Just so everyone realize how heavyreigns is used to deal with diplomacy and that he may be bringing him tribe into a war just due to him lack of authority over him members.

[/SPOIL]

Regardless, even when were close to a deal you wanted more. If you want a border agreement. Or a compromise. Maybe I can handle it.

As showed previously wer enot us wanting more. We had asked just for the vills taken breaking the agreement to be handed over to us. This is not asking more, is expecting PIRANA diplo words woth anything, which obviously is not.

And sure, handle it, starting dismiss all refuges you took in from Risen... And have acongar and Nong Fu giving back these vills (but part we solved taking back directly so less work for you :lol:)

----

Also, we didnt started operate in any sense on PIRANA, so WE dont consider this being a war still.

But we are obviously retailating on who is attacking us:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,547
Side 2: 8,813
Difference: 36,734

chart

[/SPOIL]

And finishing our job over refuges you are harboring:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 169,946
Difference: 169,946

chart

[/SPOIL]

Nice to see you know how to put in use all the mass of troops you collected recruiting...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think the Fishies have just lost their teeth and cant bite anymore...a Turtle (Turtle1448) had just landed a big one named Hsumono (that's irony right there...a turtle defeating a giant fish), taking over 30K points from the fish so far and more are coming too. Attacking us noobs in SubV are a very bad ideas.

oh, and by the way, what i said about "skirmishes" was true (in the beginning), but those skirmishes stopped and turned into real attacks from them. we didnt really pay much attention to small skirmishes since RC will eventually handle it through diplomatic talks, then we started to retaliate when the Fishies attacked our duke (and epically failed...i mean come on, trying to attack RC and expecting us noobs to stand quietly? i dont think so)

right now, its more like a small war along the borders, but the Fishies near the borders are becoming extinct. And we in SubV are still following one golden order: retaliate on ONLY THOSE WHO ATTACKED US.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeg31ny

can we please stop these talks about war?

they've taken 22 (net 12) villages off of 6 tribes in a week, and they call that war

just look at subV/risen war stats for any given 48 hour period of activity, and the numbers are at least 3 times that, against one tribe, with only 1/3 of the tribe participating in the nobeling due to proximity

Repinski

[SPOIL]How would you call a tribe that hitted 120 members, having an academy tribe with 74?
Then eQu and BDE (family) as allied.
Taking in refuges from Risen.
Recruiting, or trying to, from Chosen.
Trying to force all western rim tribes to merge in their academy.
Looking to ally everyone around the only potential threath they have (yes i know who you contacted).
Offering tribeless players all around the places a spot in the tribe (please dont force me to bring in here mailings i got in sitted account cause are pretty pathetic).
Now even not considering what PIRANA is made from, hugging seem to be the way they full intend to proceed on every front they are. Counting on size to force more peeps to join and so on... Basing on this method you would never need a war, except if it happen to you to find someone else not available for merge into you. But this would be their merit, not your one.

Tbh Rep seem way more informed than you. Your leader, heavyreigns, officially sent out a circular mail to all PIRANA members about considering us, SUBV, at war. Now the fact most of your frontline isnt actually attacking us is prolly due to the fact that they cleary perceive PIRANA sucks and wanna keep themself a door opened.

You have not a clue of what happened, really.

Actually we had agreed a deal about k54, which was the main issue, and that was following exactly the previous agreement we had with PWN. A cricular mail was sent to all PIRANA players to inform of the existing agreement. The day after that a noob (acongar) and another PIRANA player (Nong Fu) started noble exactly across the border. heavyreigns dropped him given word and started blabbing about the needing to review the agreement, while i was expecting these vills to be turned back. heavreigns didnt wanted to hand these vills over (even if i still think he simply had not the power to make it happen as seem everyone in PIRANA work for himself and prolly he has not any true power or any authority over the larger part of members). This is how we ended up not having a border agreement. So dont play around counting just on the fact that peeps in external are not informed. I dont know how much you know the situation, if you are lieing, or if was heavyreigns lieing to the tribe to hide him very poor authority and diplomatic skills. But the facts are not as you telling them in any sense.

[SPOIL]

This the mail heavireigns had sent out to PIRANA members on 12 Sep at 16:58.

Immediatly after first breaking of the agreement started. Anyone is free to check locations of acongar and Nong Fu k54 noblign and will easily realize they were totally out of place. Here mine mail to ask about that:

And after a few one of him replies clarify the meaning of "common law", so that everyone can see that we had agreed about not nobling in each other church ranges, other than fixing a general border line across the continent:

I asked for vills back and after a few he started ignore mine mails. Just so everyone realize how heavyreigns is used to deal with diplomacy and that he may be bringing him tribe into a war just due to him lack of authority over him members.

[/SPOIL]

As showed previously wer enot us wanting more. We had asked just for the vills taken breaking the agreement to be handed over to us. This is not asking more, is expecting PIRANA diplo words woth anything, which obviously is not.

And sure, handle it, starting dismiss all refuges you took in from Risen... And have acongar and Nong Fu giving back these vills (but part we solved taking back directly so less work for you :lol:)

----

Also, we didnt started operate in any sense on PIRANA, so WE dont consider this being a war still.

But we are obviously retailating on who is attacking us:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 45,547
Side 2: 8,813
Difference: 36,734

chart

[/SPOIL]

And finishing our job over refuges you are harboring:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 20
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 169,946
Difference: 169,946

chart

[/SPOIL]

Nice to see you know how to put in use all the mass of troops you collected recruiting...[/SPOIL]

/me Likes ^

DeletedUser

they've taken 22 (net 12) villages off of 6 tribes in a week, and they call that war

They(PIRANA) aren't the ones who called anything a war. The OP is some dude who got nobled massively by PWN members.

DeletedUser

They(PIRANA) aren't the ones who called anything a war.

looks like Heavy disagree with you...most of his doings have been directly putting toward provoking us in SubV.

well, let's review:
1. we HAD an agreement on borders, then PIRANA nobled into SubV's territories (which was against border agreement), AND REFUSED to give it back. apparently, the agreement was meaningless.
2. Some PIRANA members who have deadwish on them tried to take down RC and attacking our members. Well, i dont know what you call it, but actively attacking a NAP tribe is pretty much causing a war.
3. Heavy sent out a Circular mail, saying that PIRANA is considering having a war against SubV. now is that convincing enough? (on what you said about PIRANA not calling this a war)
4. actively stacking/supporting AND recruiting ex-RISEN members (which we all know SubV is trying to clean out of this world).

there are more, but i just cant recall it atm.

but the point is that PIRANA is trying to wage war, and at the same time, they're not calling it a war? that's quite weird

DeletedUser

no offence but ur starting to sound a bit ungrateful. i definitely sent you 1 arbitrary unit of EACH resource :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I mad at you. You must have blabbed how awesome my party was because a few of your buddies are trying to party crash. Some of them, I never even heard of! o_O. Like, Who the F*&K are you! I hate unwelcome guest.

DeletedUser

looks like Heavy disagree with you...most of his doings have been directly putting toward provoking us in SubV.

I think it is safe to say that with tribes of your size you can hardly call those actions war.

Provoking full scale war is one thing.

Waging it is another.

However, I always say that if one side feels it is a war then it is a war. Are you telling me that SubV consider this to be a war?