World War

DeletedUser

Here i was thinking we were doing the Greek alphabet. Of course we missed Gamma but thats okay

Anyway, XVI - Team Alpha
ACTIVE - Team Beta
nobodycaresaboutGamma
Prototype - Team Delta

DeletedUser

Can't really say much, not many tribes actually have solid alliances, many are made through gain for one another, so the sides vary by like, a lot, therefore they are unpredictable, maybe later into the world when more alliances are made then the sides could be predicted :)

I agree with the above statement. It could be very suprising :)

DeletedUser71940

Here i was thinking we were doing the Greek alphabet. Of course we missed Gamma but thats okay

Anyway, XVI - Team Alpha
ACTIVE - Team Beta
nobodycaresaboutGamma
Prototype - Team Delta

*Feels utterly lurved* I has my own team :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I would really love it if it was every tribe for themselves no alliances, no NAP's you see a guy and ure allowed to attack that would be teh best :)

And their should always be wars people shouldnt be allowed to max their troops in their vills it was like that for me the whole time RoT was alive got 3m OD out of it I was busy as hell in Rl when they hit me and I had a hard time but it was very exciting.

P.S Sorry if my typing is abit off spent the last month speaking another language.

DeletedUser13939

uh ohs. Dwarven would you be kind enough to tell us the roster on team Echo?

Quite a long list actually. Most of them are friends of mine, or some people I know.

*pulls out list*

We have DC, WFA, Darkx, mynameisluke, DonPerryOn, Smokey, lxZerOxl, qwertyu, ackcody, Tyr Hades, smanning33....

Ok, I'm bored. :\

DeletedUser

Sorry proto... I think that Echo might beat Delta :(

[sarcasm]BETTER START HUGGING TO GET MORE DELTA MEMBERS![/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71940

I don't think nobles can travel far enough for any of them anyway.

DeletedUser

alpha try to even the odds by recuiting -V- to help fight JOKER and TRI to help fight PAWNS

Noo ... you posted our plan for everyone to see! :icon_wink:

Now that sides are set, let's see some results :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Disclaimer! ; All speculation.

If a World War were to kick off right around now, for it to involve the top ranked tribes and be truly epic, it might go like this:

Active and (V) continue fighting WUKE.
Reasoning: Because they're winning.

War starts between PAWNS and Dvader.
Reasoning: Dvader seem to be planting Deathstars in k74, they really are Star Wars nerds :lol:

Active assists Dvader.
Reasoning: They're allied?

XVI attack Active
Reasoning: They are rivals for the #1 spot / XVI is bored with rim tribes.

Dice Attacks Dvader
Reasoning: They are on a winning streak. :lol:

Side 1: Active, (V), Dvader
Side 2: PAWNS, XVI, Dice, WUKE

2rm9qpc.png