World War?

DeletedUser

Is it so hard to believe??

This clearly shows whats wrong with other tribes, if you cant believe we got 16 tribes marked as enemies?? Many of them have fallen though and are reduced to almost nothing.. So we cant really say we are still at war with them, since they are hiding behind their morale(wonder how that came to happen?). And 1 month ago it was more like 25 we had on the list..

To make it short so even you get it Wolves ;).. We have warred anything we have had as neighbours and we will continue to do so in the future as long as they are not LFKD. The list of large families and continental based tribes we have fought and brought down, is by far the longest in w5.

Yeah there are 16 tribes on their enemy list.But funny thing is some of those tribes think that they have good relations with LFK:)

DeletedUser6458

Spam Cat, i am not talking to you, and obviously you are an arrogant prick from Pks. Enough said.

P.S. Spam cat, you sound a lot like Hermit....:icon_neutral:
And to think I was going to save you till one of the last to kill off because I almost liked you, then you go and call me an arrogant prick. :icon_sad:

If PKs say they are at war with 16 tribes, then they are. That should be quite enough for the likes of you. And the rest for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

And to think I was going to save you till one of the last to kill off because I almost liked you, then you go and call me an arrogant prick. :icon_sad:

If PKs say they are at war with 16 tribes, then they are. That should be quite enough for the likes of you. And the rest for that matter.

*HUGGLES HERMIT*

wolves apha

Ok, i'll rephrase the question, quality opponents that are focusing on you.

I don't want player skirmishes or a little 2 v 2. I mean like a decent amount of members are involved from both tribes.

Hermit, you've known all along that i thought you were arrogant.:icon_wink:

I'll give a slight compliment to Hermit. He makes a ton of little skirmishes where he is the only one involved in his tribe, that would not mean that the tribe as a whole are at war.:icon_wink:

rand4747

Yeah there are 16 tribes on their enemy list.But funny thing is some of those tribes think that they have good relations with LFK:)

They hope they have good relations anyway, even though deep in their hearts they know they are screwed.

DeletedUser19924

wolves dont bother spam cat's just being a noob. hiding behind a fake name just let him cower.

okay since you guys wont list 16 other tribes can you name off 4 other tribes that pose a real threat to you. if you cant do that then you guys have a serious problem.

DeletedUser23324

wolves dont bother spam cat's just being a noob. hiding behind a fake name just let him cower.

okay since you guys wont list 16 other tribes can you name off 4 other tribes that pose a real threat to you. if you cant do that then you guys have a serious problem.

As long as people like you and many others keep on making pointless posts i am more than happy there is no threat to PKs :)

DeletedUser19924

okay what about the last part about naming off 4 other tribes that pose a threat to pks since you wont list off the 16 tribes your at war with. if you guyz cant even name off 4 tribes that pose a threat its becuz you fighting tribes that pose no threat. the pks are acting like a bunch of vultures your too afraid to war with a tribe that poses a threat to you.

dare i say that sort of act is how do i say this so i dont end up getting a bunch of lame flaming for it i believe the word is cowerdly. *rushes off to defend vills.*

however if can name off at least 4 tribe that pose a threat i will withdraw the comment.

wolves apha

If you have not figured it out then your either very new or just plain stupid.

I'm guessing matius, because he was/is a cat(aka Pks), and he always wrote in pink. He also tended to be very annoying and, can't really think of the right word so i'll say rude.:icon_wink:

Am i right?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser19924

hold on hes still telling the duke of pks about my comment. wolves give him just a little time his brain will slowly catch up. he's still probably thinking of a comeback for my comment.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7397

okay what about the last part about naming off 4 other tribes that pose a threat to pks since you wont list off the 16 tribes your at war with. if you guyz cant even name off 4 tribes that pose a threat its becuz you fighting tribes that pose no threat. the pks are acting like a bunch of vultures your too afraid to war with a tribe that poses a threat to you.

dare i say that sort of act is how do i say this so i dont end up getting a bunch of lame flaming for it i believe the word is cowerdly. *rushes off to defend vills.*

however if can name off at least 4 tribe that pose a threat i will withdraw the comment.

There is no tribe that poses a threat to PKs, so i cant name you 4... Got it???

Vultures??? You suck and apparently got no clue about PKs history or the mechanics of the game..

DeletedUser19924

explain to me how i have no clue what the mechanics of the game.... seriously.

okay your point is valid very few if any tribe are a round that pose a threat you cant say no tribe poses a threat cuz that is just B.S.

name off a couple of the tribes the Pks are at war with please.
and i mean any of them it doesnt matter.
just add some proof.

i get the term "vultures" from the fact that you attack tribes while their in the middle of another war trying to avoid to many problems like *cough*haita*cough*(they might have provoked the Pks and i didnt read enough of the posts if this is so i apologise)

not that other tribes do this. but not all of them do. those that dont have acquired the ability to mind their own buisness.

also i find the fact that you guys are in constant states of war impossible you cant regenerate armies that fast.

DeletedUser8034

also i find the fact that you guys are in constant states of war impossible you cant regenerate armies that fast.

I believe this "constant state" would be what most laypeople would call "coordinated attacks". A tribe would have to be pretty dumb to launch all they have at once, then have everyone wait around for a week and do nothing, then launch again.

DeletedUser19924

not saying that its just impossible even with co-ordination your still going to have casualties these casualties take time to remake and depending on who your attacking even with co-ordination you can still lose entire armies.
and rebuilding those take time and depending on how many you lose you will be put outta comission. co-ordination is not a guarantee you will win depending on who you attack.

DeletedUser7397

those that dont have acquired the ability to mind their own buisness..

LOOOOOOOL, acquired the ability to mind their own business?????? Must be another term for super extreme sim-city play...

HaitaX provoked us by being our neighbours.

We attack as we please..

And i need not to prove or post anythihg.. You can just check it yourself.. called TWstats.

DeletedUser23324

hold on hes still telling the duke of pks about my comment. wolves give him just a little time his brain will slowly catch up. he's still probably thinking of a comeback for my comment.:icon_twisted:

I've been a Duke of PKs for nearly 2 years, While you are?

Before you or others post another silly reply please read hilsteds words, most importantly "Haita provoked us by being our neighboughs", PKs is unlike any tribe you will have EVER played with and it's based upon a unmovable Philosophy. If you don't understand that then your welcome to igm me and i will teach you.

DeletedUser23324

I'm guessing matius, because he was/is a cat(aka Pks), and he always wrote in pink. He also tended to be very annoying and, can't really think of the right word so i'll say rude.:icon_wink:

Am i right?:icon_neutral:

I speak my mind, i don't bullshit. I tell people how things are, if that is rude then rude i am.

wolves apha

I speak my mind, i don't bullshit. I tell people how things are, if that is rude then rude i am.

No pink writing?:icon_sad:

Actually Apotheosis have a relatively similar mind set to the Pks. Ofcourse their not a match, but its closer than most other tribes.