World Wide Penguin Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha, Cazac thats awesome!

Can you do me one? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

DeletedUser

Great Job Cazac keep up the work.. glad to see someone not taking this soo seriously :)

DeletedUser

LOL! Hahah Excellent job Cazac, but am I that a big-mouth? :(

All HIRE penguins are awesome, thank you :D

Cyclopsian

That's great Cazac it's an honour to be penguined, gave me a good laugh..

DeletedUser

lol, that is awesome, but i can't believe you left a spam penguin, (and me :( ) out :S

DeletedUser

THAT'S BRILLIANT!

I found my new avatar! Thanks a ton for this, Cazac! :icon_biggrin:

PS: You're only the third person to notice the Baldur's Gate reference in my name! I love how you even got the purple ring on Minsc's head, as well as his faithful miniature giant space hamster Boo sitting astride the left shoulder! Amazing!

I think Muhammad Ali's is best though <3

DeletedUser

THAT'S BRILLIANT!

PS: You're only the third person to notice the Baldur's Gate reference in my name! I love how you even got the purple ring on Minsc's head, as well as his faithful miniature giant space hamster Boo sitting astride the left shoulder! Amazing!

Well actually it's Starcrossed who came up with yours, as well as many others, she's my guiding light, but i'm glad you all like them...now if Blurk is nice enough to let this thread be maybe i could find a penguin for him too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats awesome XD
I still rember those tribe from when i player w6...

DeletedUser

THAT'S BRILLIANT!

as caz said. I was the one that found it, and told him about the reference.. I love those games :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lovely thread Caz. I'm betting you're gonna be flooded with requests for more penguin characters.

* me wonders what my penguin would be*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.