Worst Tribes of W2

DeletedUser

And now finally the truth behind it: This 'not-liking' was set up by me, Shinningstar and Bolaar, to bring RB-W in safety.

Stw9 did already attack RB for quite some time. So a Xig-RB merge would've beenfatal for RB-W. That's why we did agree to set up some kind of fight, so that RB-W would be welcomed by Stw / CE / ....

Believe me or not. If you don't believe it, ask Shinningstar ;) or Bolaar, if he remembers :) If you blame me for it, there is still the blaim topic of me :D

Grtz
Beldin

:icon_sad: How could this happen? How could Shinningstar do this to us, to me? :icon_cry:
Why, oh why! :icon_sad:

We're not idiots. :icon_biggrin:
Most of the time.

DeletedUser

So what are the worst tribes that are in World 2?

My Personal Vote Will Be....... TW family they are overrated. If you see the attack reports of the attacks that they sent at me everyone would laugh I will post them later. Also any Family tribe on W2 is bad. So the best tribe has to be ROFL :D

.....right....:icon_rolleyes:.........Moving on.

I would find it difficult to decide apon a worst tribe, every tribe has it's moments. Moments of high glory and moments of low shame.
I'd have to say the worst tribe is the one which has the least active members. Even active infamous are better than those.