Worst Tribes of W2

DeletedUser

[QUOTE='Gunbound]SS[;711709'
Also that one RB branch that didn't like their XIG - RB merger, they left, it was understood.
[/QUOTE]

And now finally the truth behind it: This 'not-liking' was set up by me, Shinningstar and Bolaar, to bring RB-W in safety.

Stw9 did already attack RB for quite some time. So a Xig-RB merge would've beenfatal for RB-W. That's why we did agree to set up some kind of fight, so that RB-W would be welcomed by Stw / CE / ....

Believe me or not. If you don't believe it, ask Shinningstar ;) or Bolaar, if he remembers :) If you blame me for it, there is still the blaim topic of me :D

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser

W1 forums are anything BUT peaceful , last time i went there i walked out with several burns and skid marks allover me , and i didn`t even post :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So what are the worst tribes that are in World 2?

My Personal Vote Will Be....... TW family they are overrated. If you see the attack reports of the attacks that they sent at me everyone would laugh I will post them later. Also any Family tribe on W2 is bad. So the best tribe has to be ROFL :D

DeletedUser

OF course it's a game. Me and my comrades were enjoying this game until the ESL due came spamming to our peacefull forums.

Why don't you join with other w1 posters and make a former complaint to the mod team to ban/warn them?

Because rest assured once our own mod finds this little spam fest of yours you'll know about it.
And have you tried the ignore feature? It rocks, I'll be using it on you.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you join with other w1 posters and make a former complaint to the mod team to ban/warn them?

Because rest assured once our own mod finds this little spam fest of yours you'll know about it.

Yeah I tried but unfortunately W1 admin doesn't do anything.
And I know you will push the "view post" button. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9531

plus there is the exclamtion point below the posters name to report a bad post

DeletedUser

walks in ...Reads...Walks out...

is he banned yet? lol i am catching up on tons of spam

DeletedUser

i took care of the russian, we can read the forums in peace again

ramz fan

And now finally the truth behind it: This 'not-liking' was set up by me, Shinningstar and Bolaar, to bring RB-W in safety.

Stw9 did already attack RB for quite some time. So a Xig-RB merge would've beenfatal for RB-W. That's why we did agree to set up some kind of fight, so that RB-W would be welcomed by Stw / CE / ....

Believe me or not. If you don't believe it, ask Shinningstar ;) or Bolaar, if he remembers :) If you blame me for it, there is still the blaim topic of me :D

Grtz
Beldin

lmao i remember this. this was probably the funniest thing i have ever seen in TW so far. as i presume, there was like 2 threads made by shinning saying his hate for RB and such. good times. prikkel and shinning introduced me to the plot like right before the thread started.

DeletedUser

But what about Sir Victor?
Hey little n00b I play this world you retard. If you weren't in a naped tribe I would take you out since you suck so much. So have fun while it lasts but you will be gone either by me or someone else eventually.

cooled ice

Hey little n00b I play this world you retard. If you weren't in a naped tribe I would take you out since you suck so much. So have fun while it lasts but you will be gone either by me or someone else eventually.

hey victor out of pure curiosity i was wondering who you play as on world 2?

DeletedUser

yeah, since you like to talk so much trash and all... please make me happy... my axemen are getting fat!!!