Worst Tribes of W2

Ripfin

well, XiG did kind of win the war against FTR/TW/HOT/CMFAM/CE/StW etc...

well the current XiG wasn't involved in that most of that XiG are gone from game or moved to other tribes,very few of the original Xig remain in XiG,their just pushing the name,also FTR was disbanded so in my mind thats a win for XiG,but FTR got their revenge when CEG was created :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Haha they kinda didn't. That was a long time ago, and no they didn't win.

On my own, I took 60 villages from em. Maybe more but TWplus is being pretty slow so meh.

I can't remember anyone else but between StW and XiG. I'm pretty sure of it.

that's freakin' amazing buddy... i've taken more villages off TW than I lost... yet people are still saying they are winning the war... HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser660

ATEN-CEj or simj as it should be called.

LOL ... Clambat my 0ld friend.. seeing as you are a product of that very same tribe.... seems a bit, disrespectful don'cha think. Seriously, if it wern't for "simj" did you call it, you and the tribe you origionally belonged to would have been rimmed long ago. It was just my misfortune that I beleived in and trusted you.. Live and learn I guess.

walleye

LOL ... Clambat my 0ld friend.. seeing as you are a product of that very same tribe.... seems a bit, disrespectful don'cha think. Seriously, if it wern't for "simj" did you call it, you and the tribe you origionally belonged to would have been rimmed long ago. It was just my misfortune that I beleived in and trusted you.. Live and learn I guess.

whats the difference? clambat left because he didnt think it was a good tribe. he tells it like it is.

Lopy045

Yea Id have to say Xig is worst family ever. They waste time on sensless stuff when they could be fighting and winning. Xig has started a war with two of my good mates and lost. Might be because all of Eb supported them. Still 2 or 3 Xig familys are trying and losing troops lol.

olivar

Yea Id have to say Xig is worst family ever. They waste time on sensless stuff when they could be fighting and winning. Xig has started a war with two of my good mates and lost. Might be because all of Eb supported them. Still 2 or 3 Xig familys are trying and losing troops lol.
I know this is your first post and your a fairly knew player i guess. But Xig with Esl fought against quite a few odds and gave birth and bred some top quality characters and players.

I doubt Xig had a war against two AtenEb members, maybe a skirmish. because xig are already at war with Aten arn't they?

Also there is one xig family, each xig tribe is usually referred to as a faction, nice to see a new poster

DeletedUser6005

I'm in XiG territory and have been working with them on Ops ever since I restarted, XiG is a great tribe.

What do you mean by "They waste time on sensless stuff",

Theres a difference between a battle and a war :icon_wink: I think your just mad because they attacked your friends :lol:.

Ripfin

im in his tribe
ive heard more than you can imagine.

yeah his presence is one of the reasons why CDE only has a NAP with ESL,he is not well loved by most of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser660

whats the difference? clambat left because he didnt think it was a good tribe. he tells it like it is.

Again LOL he left because he was afraid he was going to be taken out by Xig... long story short he was the first runner in the FTR/Xig war..

walleye

Again LOL he left because he was afraid he was going to be taken out by Xig... long story short he was the first runner in the FTR/Xig war..

lol
well he's now in the most dangerous tribe to be in. so all theories like that can be flushed

kommissarwulf

lol
well he's now in the most dangerous tribe to be in. so all theories like that can be flushed

Not wanting to bash ESL or anything, but most dangerous? I don't see ESL as all that dangerous anymore. I see a family that had another tribe join them, desert them, and now there seems to be some kind of rift opening between ESL and ESL2, as seen in the thread about them.

You can say dangerous but I don't see it anymore I'm afraid.

Unhacked Highborn

i believe he ment wearign the tag itself is dangorus, as in hes sticking it out and not running while battleing an endless onslaught??

Highborn

DeletedUser7529

Worst tribe that everyone has heard of?

My pick would be MPXLOD.

DeletedUser9531

Not wanting to bash ESL or anything, but most dangerous? I don't see ESL as all that dangerous anymore. I see a family that had another tribe join them, desert them, and now there seems to be some kind of rift opening between ESL and ESL2, as seen in the thread about them.

You can say dangerous but I don't see it anymore I'm afraid.

there has been high tensions between myself and "new" ESL for quite some time now.