Would like to take an account of a quiting player

Deckland

Hello, I am Deckland. Many of you don't know me, but I played in WAR-D a long time ago under IGN of thargos. I played well but my account was taken out. I enjoy w13 and I am an active and skilled player. I would consider taking over the account of a quitting player if the circumstances are acceptable to me.

If you have an account to give, but need a player, i believe that i'm a good candidate and I can prove it. I worked very hard to build my own account and I can pull my own weight. You can count on me.

If interested? Send me a pm. Thank you. Deckland

DriverXPwnsYou

Jimmy, do you know how difficult it is when you have 3000+ attacks coming with no tribal support? The stats show that he was massively attacked by numerous [R] and NOVA players. I bet you can't even survive through that, I know that I can't so I have no idea why you are blabbering at Deckland? Just shut your front door :)

jimmy513

Non-stop Poster
Did I say anything, besides the fact that they raped him?

No, they raped him.
Look at the stats, thats what they show.

DriverXPwnsYou

That is because I received none support, my clan were a bunch of morons nobling barbs and sending support to enemy villages. So I then left the clan, and fought all by myself.

what33

Hello, I am Deckland. Many of you don't know me, but I played in WAR-D a long time ago under IGN of thargos. I played well but my account was taken out. I enjoy w13 and I am an active and skilled player. I would consider taking over the account of a quitting player if the circumstances are acceptable to me.

If you have an account to give, but need a player, i believe that i'm a good candidate and I can prove it. I worked very hard to build my own account and I can pull my own weight. You can count on me.

If interested? Send me a pm. Thank you. Deckland
I don't mean to be a dick, but I honestly do not remember your name in WAR-D, GR-WAR, or -DOGS-.

pwnd4lyfe6

That is because I received none support, my clan were a bunch of morons nobling barbs and sending support to enemy villages. So I then left the clan, and fought all by myself.
Alittle most of rubbed off on you then...