Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabela

Good morning

I see this thread is still alive lol.

Sum, you like it or not, Matt was right with the basketball team example. If you need an example strictly related to tw, i will try to find one.

Idea is, premades are formed usually by same circle of friends that played together in a previous world and remained connected, and one of them if not most of them were part of leadership. They are the ones giving the pulse and the heart to the team. If you guys, play the leadership role one after another, doesn't make you NIR premade, you will be same premade.

Deb is duking Bacon, yes, but she also leaded wibble in w65 when you disappeared, and also took leadership in HP when Ryp was enjoying the summer time and was too inactive :). So, it is basicly same leadership and same players in leadership (or even if not in leadership, close to it). It is like Uruz premade. We hidded under Varyag in w69, but everybody knew it is Uruz. We even had the chatroom named Uruz before Garrock came with Varyag name, if I remember well. We were few at start, same old friends we met in w14 (4-5), less than Bacon has now from wibble or BFF , but we got some friends and here goes the pre-made. It is true, Uruz kept same tag "Uruz" in more worlds: Uruz, Uruz reborn, Uruz reloded or w/e...you are only changing the tribe name, but in the end is same thing with another name :))

DeletedUser

Good morning

I see this thread is still alive lol.

Sum, you like it or not, Matt was right with the basketball team example. If you need an example strictly related to tw, i will try to find one.

Idea is, premades are formed usually by same circle of friends that played together in a previous world and remained connected, and one of them if not most of them were part of leadership. They are the ones giving the pulse and the heart to the team. If you guys, play the leadership role one after another, doesn't make you NIR premade, you will be same premade.

Deb is duking Bacon, yes, but she also leaded wibble in w65 when you disappeared, and also took leadership in HP when Ryp was enjoying the summer time and was too inactive :). So, it is basicly same leadership and same players in leadership (or even if not in leadership, close to it). It is like Uruz premade. We hidded under Varyag in w69, but everybody knew it is Uruz. We even had the chatroom named Uruz before Garrock came with Varyag name, if I remember well. We were few at start, same old friends we met in w14 (4-5), less than Bacon has now from wibble or BFF , but we got some friends and here goes the pre-made. It is true, Uruz kept same tag "Uruz" in more worlds: Uruz, Uruz reborn, Uruz reloded or w/e...you are only changing the tribe name, but in the end is same thing with another name :))

You can believe what you want really but as somebody who was common to the leadership of all these tribes (including , which everybody is forgetting) I can safely tell you that the leadership style of each one was much different from another. Your opinion, whatever it happens to be, is simply the speculation of an observer attempting to pin her own experiences onto another's.

Muldie325

You're totally right Sumner. Just as the iPhone x is completely different from the iPhone x-1.

DeletedUser

You're totally right Sumner. Just as the iPhone x is completely different from the iPhone x-1.

That's a poor comparison. The meat of the tribe is vastly different, only the the veneer is the same.

DeletedUser

They were best friends forever but they had a bit of a wobble and now they are bacon.

Thank God for Matt and sumner restoring normality.

DeletedUser78112

Nobody gives a shit, why argue with these people.

Ara stop being butthurt cus you weren't allowed in to any.

Edit: And Varyag sucked aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had bacon with my eggs for breakfast this morning.

I also had bacon strips on my pizza for dinner....I don't normally have so much bacon, what is happening!? :|

DeletedUser

don't know about that...

I'm not sure if 'gone to bacon' is a northern term. It was a pun on words rather than an actual statement, just clarifying (bandit) :p
I thought Ara was in Bacon oO

I had bacon with my eggs for breakfast this morning.

I also had bacon strips on my pizza for dinner....I don't normally have so much bacon, what is happening!? :|

Sounds like a war declaration already :O

arabela

Nobody gives a shit, why argue with these foos.

Ara stop being butthurt cus you weren't allowed in to any.

I seen this few times already and let's put some things straight:

1. I do regret I am not playing with some of you in this world. Playing in wibble team was nice and i enjoyed it. The team is great, otherwise i wouldn't have applied. This is why i said you are the best around there and you will be a thread for the other tribes. i am sure you will do a great job, it was not said in a sarcastic way..

2. I perfectly understood leadership decisions of not having me. Getting one account in exchange of around 3 is not worth. So, I understand the decision was taken for the benefit of the tribe to have a good harmony not mates who fight eachother.

3. Wibble is not exactly the only premade i've been a part of, so, kicking me out of it doesn't mean my tw life is over :)) Yes, it is the pre-made i wanted because from all others (around here and at this point), i like it the most, plus coordinating with my mates in game was good. I hope you realize I will still have a team where i can play in, even wibble reject me, so, rly is not a drama to be "butt-hurt" Also, there is another pre made that i like and if it was still around, i would have joined that even wibble was ok with having me in.

So, it can go the other way around, too. ;)

This being said, let's hug and make peace, i will try to avoid any post coming from any Bacon player (as long as is not directed to my person).

Good Luck in game, i expect a lot from you all...

<3

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
I seen this few times already and let's put some things straight:

1. I do regret I am not playing with some of you in this world. Playing in wibble team was nice and i enjoyed it. The team is great, otherwise i wouldn't have applied. This is why i said you are the best around there and you will be a thread for the other tribes. i am sure you will do a great job, it was not said in a sarcastic way..

2. I perfectly understood leadership decisions of not having me. Getting one account in exchange of around 3 is not worth. So, I understand the decision was taken for the benefit of the tribe to have a good harmony not mates who fight eachother.

3. Wibble is not exactly the only premade i've been a part of, so, kicking me out of it doesn't mean my tw life is over :)) Yes, it is the pre-made i wanted because from all others (around here and at this point), i like it the most, plus coordinating with my mates in game was good. I hope you realize I will still have a team where i can play in, even wibble reject me, so, rly is not a drama to be "butt-hurt" Also, there is another pre made that i like and if it was still around, i would have joined that even wibble was ok with having me in.

So, it can go the other way around, too. ;)

This being said, let's hug and make peace, i will try to avoid any post coming from any Bacon player (as long as is not directed to my person).

Good Luck in game, i expect a lot from you all...

<3
[/spoil]

Hey you are refugee living in my shelter so please be nice or you will have no Bacon in your meals.

arabela

I can't be nicer than that. :D

I love them deeply and if we will be in any war sooner or later, I'll do my best not to disappoint either you, either them ;)

DeletedUser100466

I can't be nicer than that. :D

I love them deeply and if we will be in any war sooner or later, I'll do my best not to disappoint either you, either them ;)

That's so diplomatic answer and for that sam give you cookie

cookie.png

DeletedUser

You can believe what you want really but as somebody who was common to the leadership of all these tribes (including , which everybody is forgetting) I can safely tell you that the leadership style of each one was much different from another. Your opinion, whatever it happens to be, is simply the speculation of an observer attempting to pin her own experiences onto another's.

If leadership is the same, I highly doubt leadership style will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.