Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111865

Nice Rax & Markets guys.

Soon see you fall when you have no ressy income :)

DeletedUser91784

I was kinda shocked too when I saw the first points update. Wow indeed.

DeletedUser111865

I was kinda shocked too when I saw the first points update. Wow indeed.

Just don't see the logic of being top 20 when you can't hold it, Be funny to watch them fall.

But yeah, weird how many people went for the points this time.

DeletedUser

Just don't see the logic of being top 20 when you can't hold it, Be funny to watch them fall.

I'm sure it's plenty of peoples first world, some might be playing start up for the first time... I think the idea of being top, even if it's for a short period of time, appeals to them.

DeletedUser91784

The guy above the guy above me came with a fairly good point. For new players they might not be too familiar with no-haul worlds and strategies. Another point is the "rax"-mission, which might mislead many. For sure that leads to an OK start-up for worlds where hauls are enabled, but for no-haul that is misleading.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

Or maybe they just did the quests and ended up like that? Not everyone has a keen idea on what to build.

DeletedUser

They want faster troops with which they cant nothing doing and cant haul resources, maybe they are didnt read a world settings when this is no haul world.

DeletedUser

I'm sure it's plenty of peoples first world, some might be playing start up for the first time... I think the idea of being top, even if it's for a short period of time, appeals to them.

You've got it right, some of these guys will go on to other worlds claiming they were top 20

DeletedUser

Ok bye boys and girls, I will nothing post here anymore. GL to all, and remember only the best will win.

DeletedUser

Ok bye boys and girls, I will nothing post here anymore. GL to all, and remember only the best will win.

(loud Buzzer noise) Nope False The person with Most Merges will win xDDD

DeletedUser112794

Nice Rax & Markets guys.

Soon see you fall when you have no ressy income :)

I agree that it seems useless to be looking at barracks/market and building points at this stage.

The only advantages are the quest bonus ressys and possibly the ability to make 0.5 trades on the market - which is sometimes the case early on.

You might also find that players building swords are willling to make ridiculous trades for iron, something the general start up build guides never include. Therefore setting higher iron pits and having a level 1 market can pay dividends 3 or 4 days into the build.

DeletedUser

Quests

I am wondering?

Those people who have built a Rax, it then asks you to build 10 spear a a mission... If this is completed will other quests show? Or are quest released at intervals during the game

What I mean is, those who have built a RAX ( bad move ) would it be a good move if once you train 10 spears and complete the final quest will others appear

DeletedUser

I am wondering?

Those people who have built a Rax, it then asks you to build 10 spear a a mission... If this is completed will other quests show? Or are quest released at intervals during the game

What I mean is, those who have built a RAX ( bad move ) would it be a good move if once you train 10 spears and complete the final quest will others appear

It will be sequential. You finish something it will trigger next quest.

DeletedUser

I think you are right - you have to complete quests to unlock new ones.

DeletedUser

So in essence if you build your Rax, complete the 10 spear training quest ( last one I can see ) new quests will appear and thus this tactic may be a good one.

Do you see what I am trying to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.