Wraith of the angry Soldier

DeletedUser

OMG

This is irritating me to DEATH and BACK!

NOONE FROM SEXY MERGED INTO VARYAG! Only Angry did, they came to our tribe dying they left dying, and they will continue to die while there! They will hurt your war stats like they did ours! Every player from Angry and Party are gone! It was very embarrassing and further embarrassing that I see sexys name mentioned so much here, but noone from Sexy here to say anything back! You all are mergeant freaks! You keep merging in everyone! Why would you merge your meat instead of the real Butchers! I mean for real!

I just want to say Varyag took in Angry and killed Party! People from Sexy that are no longer here quit on their own accord!
None of you rimmed Primitive, none of you rimmed Doc, None rimmed Hefner, None rimmed BiBi Jones, none rimmed Goat,Xepassilb, None rimmed mini bull, rainbow pny, Bigdrew418, Edgarallenpwn, Martybear,Wyatt Earp 1969, Toasta,Diigga, Byron None rimmed and of these pleayers so please quit talking like anyone did SHIT to sexxy! Were still here you all hurt Party, and Angry! You took in who you were killing! WHy would you do that! I am still scrathing my head, your gonna end up with dead people like we did! you will see!

We took in party and Angry thinking we recruited active lots, before they had real battles and it was a mistake. They turned inactive, quitting, dumping accounts, crying noone was gonna help or is helping when we have their accounts all day everyday!!

Furthermore, why would anyone recruit any spies they have, its bad character, and if they were spies for you dont you think their profession would leave them spying on you! I have seen more Varyag forums, claims, and the like than my own! Its INSANE on how many people in their truely dont like to be there, but are point scared! It will be a task to take down R.I.P and thats REAL!

Keep living on in your dream land drew. No one from Angry is spying for you, and you have not seen any varyag forums unless youd like to show proof. When i joined GoT angry were the only active and opping portion of the tribe. You were screaming to have your 3k barbs stacked because jager was going to take them from you :lol:

The point i bolded is the best, I think we went over before we left how almost every single angry player had more war caps, more war ODA, more war ODD than you ever did. Angry sat angry accounts because sexy players (like you!) were to shit to take them. You seem rather butthurt that varyag wouldnt take you in. the biggest merge whores on 69, would not take you in. That has to mean something?

Doc holiday

I beg to differ

Sadly for varg, Like always they decided to recruit every enemy they come across. But not revealing the consequences later on. You speak as if i only have one spy, I will now make it clear that is not the case. Varg has become riddled with spies on the account of there own failure. And if you doubt me, You can always ask your leaders or some members.

I can ensure the truth will come out.

With Angry, I have to be honest from day one i was against the merge. But the current council ruled in favor because they thought they could carry there own weight and would make sexy become a better tribe. Even the duke has to listen to his own people at times.

When the merge transfered, I honestly didn't know much about Angry and there skills and traits. So i made Tom the leader of that section, Which by the way i had no choice because angry put him forward for second in command. Day by day objections and tasks that have been set out where all failures. Whilst east sexy continued there fight with varg. At first i made it clear to Tom before the merged happened to have all front line villages to varg stacked and ready for battle.

As far as i know those actions was not taken, Meaning good players got killed with such ill organization. Once varg steam rolled through our west defenses, Members of angry became weak and then decided to spy for varg. Tom has been a big fan of varg since day one and has always tried getting angry to merge into varg on many occasions without them knowing that i knew. but the first time he ask they got rejected due to the fact varg was winning so easily.

With that Tom fears death and became a full time spy for varg, But i cant just blame tom there was others too but to have your second of command to drop to his knees is something. So after that every Op sexy ran got compromised. I then decided to create a trusted chat with players i knew i could trust because parts of the leadership got infected. I issued no one to speak on the forums or skype chat in that matter. Sexy got burned down to the ground by weak players who spy.

The bad news for varg is that they have now recruited them and i am watching every move they make, Every Op they run and every defense layout they do. I have already passed info to other tribes, It just looks like almost every player you recruited doesn't really like being varg.

I don't claim that Sexy was the best tribe, But communication and team work is key from where i go. Yes big drew did like to shout for support at times but at sexy we was not the best because we was individually but because as a tribe we was. The infection of angry brought us down.

This angry/Varg merge i knew about it from day one. To say we was butt hurt from not being on that list is quite something. In all honesty i was just astounded that you guys actually left to go there. Myself and the rest of my trusted team watched whilst the cowards ran to varg, From there on we knew who we couldn't trust and what we had to work with. I declare right now that on no condition ever will we ever go or even plan to move to varg. The cowards only recruit when they are in trouble.

So before anyone else opens there big mouth about thinking they know anything, You know where to find me.

DeletedUser

Yes, Ads. He is right. I left for the weekend and discussed with Drew about what he will do in my absence. Both of us, me and Drew, agreed that nobody will be recruited from Sexy, except Asian, who is friend with one of our guys. We talked about this recruitment a lot lately, and we couldn't decide what players we should recruit, or better say "worth to be recruited" from Sexy. So, in the end, we said, let's just take Asian, cause we were in talks with him for some time already.

Another thing that happened in my absence, was recruiting Tris. After all drama Tris caused to our tribe, and some "mind games" that he tried to play with us lately, we decided not to take him in anymore. I am not sure how Drew decided to take him back, without consider to wait for me to see if i even agree with this move. But nothing shocks me anymore, so, i'll see what I'll do from now on. Not sure if i can accept these changes that happened while i was out for enjoying a nice weekend with my familly.

So, yes, Shaun is right..these are not my decisions.

Basically ur decision was to let Drew lead while u r away, and if Drew make a decision it you should take responcibility of that decision as much as drew. What u r trying to do is defend that i did not mass recruit, drew did and i am clean. Why dont u just say that we are mass recruiters/mergers, if u accept what u r u it would help you. It is like a person who steels and than try to convince him self that he is not a thief, if he accept that he is a thief he would some point in his life stop steeling, but if never accept him he is not going to stop steeling.

Please Please Please for Gods sake accept that Varyag is a mass recruiter tribe, so u letgo ur bad habbit. :)