Wraith of the angry Soldier

Deleted User - 10770065

I wouldn't call him a Varyag original, he was in tribes before he joined them.

Deleted User - 10770065

i-know-everything-happens-for-a-reaons-sometimes-i-wish-i-knew.jpg

DeletedUser

give it a rest fraser, you're terrible at this game..off u go

DeletedUser

Someone sounds a bit butthurt.

Yes, you, sence the fail of 1Up

If you had a problem with me being in Varyag, you would of said it when I actually joined.

To be honest, I dont know what account name you played on in 1up, and I really dont know who Varyag Account you have played on.
ANd quite frankly I do not care.

What I do know is, if you were 1/4 the player you say you are you would still be on your original account, for better or for worse, like I am.

Maybe you should take your grudge off 1 UP and shove it up your ass, just because you got destroyed by them doesn't mean you have to hate every single member that included them.

Actually, I was not destroyed, you need to look up that definition. And I dont hate every single ex member of 1up, Just you and Monkey, you two are the biggest Idiots of them all.

Still laughing at the fact you think me being a problem, when you were without a doubt one of the biggest problems in that tribe. Literally an argument with every member near everyday if they didn't agree with your opinion.

More lies, figures. yes I am vocal about my opinions. And why should i not have my say, I had been in varyag a lot longer then the ring ins that are changing varyag for the worse. those that stand by silent and let Varyag be derailed will hurt the most.

Cya frase!

No, I will see you. I will see you very soon.
I did make a statement about what I will do when I find out who the Spy is.
You might not be the Spy ( even though i think you are ) but when i find you....

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

No, I will see you. I will see you very soon.
I did make a statement about what I will do when I find out who the Spy is.
You might not be the Spy ( even though i think you are ) but when i find you....

Alright Liam Neeson, calm down. Don't be bringing your scythe to my throat. Love these personal threats nowadays, how butthurt can you be. Or unless you mean by in game and then you will have no luck in finding me as I don't play this world anymore fortunately for you. And nope, not a spy, and never will be one. If I wanted to be a spy, I wouldn't of took sits, send fakes, send D, noble Sexy, support PFF and what not. Who cares who the spy is, the person who was spying is in a tribe you no longer are in and will not be a part of again.

DeletedUser

More lies, figures. yes I am vocal about my opinions. And why should i not have my say, I had been in varyag a lot longer then the ring ins that are changing varyag for the worse. those that stand by silent and let Varyag be derailed will hurt the most.

Those that are unhappy with Varyag will, over time, go inactive and quit or be forcefully removed. Longer term Varangians will go inactive, as will a large number of the new recruits. Accounts are then consolidated internally within the tribe, reducing the member size to a stage where the next merge can be conducted. This pattern has been repeated plenty of times.

DeletedUser

Yes, Ads. He is right. I left for the weekend and discussed with Drew about what he will do in my absence. Both of us, me and Drew, agreed that nobody will be recruited from Sexy, except Asian, who is friend with one of our guys. We talked about this recruitment a lot lately, and we couldn't decide what players we should recruit, or better say "worth to be recruited" from Sexy. So, in the end, we said, let's just take Asian, cause we were in talks with him for some time already.

Another thing that happened in my absence, was recruiting Tris. After all drama Tris caused to our tribe, and some "mind games" that he tried to play with us lately, we decided not to take him in anymore. I am not sure how Drew decided to take him back, without consider to wait for me to see if i even agree with this move. But nothing shocks me anymore, so, i'll see what I'll do from now on. Not sure if i can accept these changes that happened while i was out for enjoying a nice weekend with my familly.

So, yes, Shaun is right..these are not my decisions.

Regardless, a member of tribal leadership is responsible for the tribes actions. Leaders get to enjoy glory that's not always theirs just as they have to bear criticism that's not always theirs. Why point fingers or throw your hands up in the air instead of doing something about it.

I'm assuming you're on the council or this conversation would be pointless.

Edit: not taking sides just trying to understand why the rest of is shouldn't associate varyag mergers w you and tris and the rest of the leaders....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is a pointless thread. I appreciate Fraser's hardheadedness and never-back-down attitude, but this is not a club for you to do whatever the shit you want. If you don't like it, shut up and leave.

BigDrew418

OMG

This is irritating me to DEATH and BACK!

NOONE FROM SEXY MERGED INTO VARYAG! Only Angry did, they came to our tribe dying they left dying, and they will continue to die while there! They will hurt your war stats like they did ours! Every player from Angry and Party are gone! It was very embarrassing and further embarrassing that I see sexys name mentioned so much here, but noone from Sexy here to say anything back! You all are mergeant freaks! You keep merging in everyone! Why would you merge your meat instead of the real Butchers! I mean for real!

I just want to say Varyag took in Angry and killed Party! People from Sexy that are no longer here quit on their own accord!
None of you rimmed Primitive, none of you rimmed Doc, None rimmed Hefner, None rimmed BiBi Jones, none rimmed Goat,Xepassilb, None rimmed mini bull, rainbow pny, Bigdrew418, Edgarallenpwn, Martybear,Wyatt Earp 1969, Toasta,Diigga, Byron None rimmed and of these pleayers so please quit talking like anyone did SHIT to sexxy! Were still here you all hurt Party, and Angry! You took in who you were killing! WHy would you do that! I am still scrathing my head, your gonna end up with dead people like we did! you will see!

Another thing, jesus why is everyone bickering in the external forums anyways! I think it is so funny reading about people being inactive, and being banned and this and that! you give your enemies more info this way! Thanks! Now I know who to watch for and what people are doing! keep up the good work!

We took in party and Angry thinking we recruited active lots, before they had real battles and it was a mistake. They turned inactive, quitting, dumping accounts, crying noone was gonna help or is helping when we have their accounts all day everyday!!

Furthermore, why would anyone recruit any spies they have, its bad character, and if they were spies for you dont you think their profession would leave them spying on you! I have seen more Varyag forums, claims, and the like than my own! Its INSANE on how many people in their truely dont like to be there, but are point scared! It will be a task to take down R.I.P and thats REAL!

DeletedUser

OMG

This is irritating me to DEATH and BACK!

NOONE FROM SEXY MERGED INTO VARYAG! Only Angry did, they came to our tribe dying they left dying, ....

That's not very nice to say of your tribemates....

[spoil]
None Angry 24th May 2013 - 02:04:03 0
Angry Sexy 24th September 2013 - 01:07:16 1,453,776
Sexy Varyag 10th November 2013 - 21:06:06 2,339,442
[/spoil]

If you don't want a player to be considered part of your tribe....don't recruit them.

That's like arabela saying things her tribe does aren't her fault even tho she's in leadership......stand by your tribes actions. if you don't agree, GTFO. Otherwise you are going to be held accountable.

DeletedUser

Says Bigdrew who would send circular mails screaming in caps for defense...

DeletedUser95452

Varyag is a boring Tragicomedy ... just waiting for the last act ... and will go c a better show ;p

DeletedUser

On the contrary BigDrew.
They ceased to be 'Angry' when they joined Sexy.
So no matter how much you want to bitch and moan about how you feel none from sexy left to join Sexy Varcode (or whatever their name is now), you are just gonna have to accept that, that is exactly what happened.

One bit of your rant confused me.
You were ragging on Sexy Varcode for recruiting your members, and asking why they would essentially invite their food.
Then you had the description about the ex Angry players themselves and how they were essentially dead players when you invited them.
Sound like you did exactly what your calling Varcode out on….You invited your food….
Might just be me, but I'm pretty sure others can see that hypocrisy there as well.

Now apparently you have some information gleamed from the forums, well done you.
But wait…before you celebrate, lets see how much is still relevant…hmmm.
How much actually can have a material effect….hmmm
Oh you know what, how much could you actually do with it even if it was valid???

So really, you can probably just go back to your hole. Cause I seriously doubt many want to listen to you bitch on the forums about people bitching on the forums….seems a little….off to me

DeletedUser

who cares varcode/varyag/vangry they wont be here in 6 months so dont really matter they only have themselfs to blame :icon_rolleyes: