Wraith of the angry Soldier

arabela

So Arebela lets shaun play on .sweetdreams account now.

So glad I quit Varyag.

I play with who i want as co-player in my account. It is nobody's business the cos I chose except me and my other co. 1Up doesn't exist anymore, so, you should stop mentioning this tribe. Yes, i have the "ability" to make friends in enemies tribes and respect them. I have a lot of friends in this game that i met them as enemies, but in time, became my friends.

DeletedUser

Actually if you are playing as duke of a tribe, I believe it is your tribes business but doubt you care about that. Haha Bela we know about you befriending and recruiting the enemy no need to point out the obvious

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

So Arebela lets shaun play on .sweetdreams account now.

So glad I quit Varyag.

Someone sounds a bit butthurt. If you had a problem with me being in Varyag, you would of said it when I actually joined. Maybe you should take your grudge off 1 UP and just because you got destroyed by them doesn't mean you have to hate every single member that included them. Still laughing at the fact you think me being a problem, when you were without a doubt one of the biggest problems in that tribe. Literally an argument with every member near everyday if they didn't agree with your opinion.

Cya frase!

arabela

Actually if you are playing as duke of a tribe, it believe it is your tribes business but doubt you care about that. Haha Bela we know about you befriending and recruiting the enemy no need to point out the obvious

You know nothing. I do like Shaun. He took sexy villas, that Tris didn't even cared to take. That short time he played in that account, he showed me he can be a player i can trust and he is working for my tribe.

Deleted User - 10770065

If logging on an account for 10 secs is coing, then that's down to an opinion.

DeletedUser106579

Marvel at Shaun's powers! Only took him 10 secs to screw up the latest account...

DeletedUser

Marvel at Shaun's powers! Only took him 10 secs to screw up the latest account...

Least he can go back to what he does best now. Sitting on the sidelines chatting crap, and acting like billy big boots with no involvement ingame, although he's probably desperately searching for his next account to get rimmed/banned (or play as he calls it)

Deleted User - 10770065

Definitely, saying no to people for the past few weeks or so including someone from PFF is desperately looking for an account. Troll moar.

DeletedUser

Definitely, saying no to people for the past few weeks or so including someone from PFF is desperately looking for an account. Troll moar.

Hahahahaha. Spare me.
People asking for you to co are the desperate ones. My dog could co better. Unfortunately, he doesn't play tw, so you might be the next best thing.

Your vills are happy with me btw xx

Deleted User - 10770065

Wow, you guys are literally getting funny now. So people from PFF are relating me in their of top 10 skilled players and now that I'm more worse than a dog.

DeletedUser

Don't flatter yourself champ. Top 10 skilled player would still be around. We were being kind.

Deleted User - 10770065

Sure, I would like to see if you could be able to do anything with the positioning of that account. Sure, just sit on the backline and throw insults out, it's fine bro!

Deleted User - 10770065

You play your account whilst sleeping. Must be a very active and involved account! Cya bro.

DeletedUser

Sure, I would like to see if you could be able to do anything with the positioning of that account. Sure, just sit on the backline and throw insults out, it's fine bro!
Better than sitting on the forums and arguing with 95% of the people. Why are you still here, have you nothing better to do than troll a forum because you failed in game not once, not twice, not three times but an amazing four times.

Grow up, move on, leave the world 69 forums or stop trying to argue with every single person on it.

Deleted User - 10770065

Failed on one account that had no chance of surviving, whether it had 20 players on it or not. So yeah bro, you're the one who's trolling.

No Mom, I'm staying!

DeletedUser100466

He is sharing his opinions on ongoing scenario and he has right to do so even he isn't playing.I think we get back to the topic where a angry varyag Original left their tribe out o fury and now trying to fight them alone.

such a brave person
403fx8l.gif