WTF - everyone thinks miggy beat me???

• Thread starter jayjaybuckbuck369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

for your information, i'm now playing combat arms, a beta game thats on for a week and then the full game comes out, i'll be playing that more than TW :icon_wink:

well done miggy, you nobled an inactive account, aint you clever :lol:

DeletedUser

You sound bitter and whingey - not that i know you, nor have the faintest idea what you're on about.

Meh, i'm just looking forward to a world opening so i can put my 5 pp to use :/

DeletedUser

yeh i'm bitter coz people are rubbing it in, i wasn't on da account, miggy needs to check whos on da account before he opens his mouth, lil prick :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

hi jayjay
were did miggy opened his mouth, i like to read. and i thought miggy quit,lol

dahsheepey

omg

its not his fault, miggy nobled him when he was away.

but its "speed server" its BETTER TO BE ACTIVE.
thats a lesson learnt????

DeletedUser

I never read anywhere where miggy rubs in wins against anyone. He is normally easy going. (I should know, I am partners with him)

Another point is that regardless of who is on the account, the account was nobled. If the person on the account is not of capable hands, then that is your wrong judgement. Thus you caused the nobling of your account.

I am not trying to take either sides, but until I see a place where miggy is rubbing it in, I see nothing for you to be angered about.

i am MIGGY

how was i to know you was inactive??? moments before you (or your acc) sniped a few villages off the acc i was playing at the time as i was attacking someone and you was maybe 20 secs away from the villages, usa pro and free earth started to attack aswell, i fought with them for a while, then i rebuilt and then attacked you, i can only attack as fast as they build and i assumed as you had wasted a few troops attacking me you was rebuilding, if anything all i have said to anyone who has asked me is "he took"(me assuming you was playing as it was your acc) some villages of the accout i was playing so i took all his villages, i havent purposly going around telling people i have rimmed jayjay's acc, but anyway let me know a round you will activly play (pref a weekend) and i will play and see what happens afterall its a game, if i lose, i lose maybe i am not as good as people say but there is no point posting that i am telling everyone i beat you when i havent,

DeletedUser

So Miggy didn't actually quit? Just playing other accounts, interesting, I knew there was something familar about the way some of them played. Well Done You managed to take out a few quite easily.

I really think everyone should change their names to something totally unknown, and start playing their own accounts, the one thing that really ticks me off is when someone attacks a tribemate and then says, "My sitter did it!" plain an simple BULL Even if it was the sitter, they knew they would do it.

i am MIGGY

So Miggy didn't actually quit? Just playing other accounts, interesting, I knew there was something familar about the way some of them played. Well Done You managed to take out a few quite easily.

yes i have quit, i had a little free time so i asked if i could play, if i do play it will only be via a friends acc when i have time and if they actually let me, my acc wont be back on speed for a while

DeletedUser

3 v.s. 3

well why dont we play weekend round and at last 3 hours a little 3 v.s. 3...

miggy
namaz
auskilla
jayjaybuckbuck369
daddyjpimp187
joost.jack

i can do something about us geting in random tribe together. meaning we dont pick wich 3 v.s 3.....we do a draw first 2 that win are team captains....and then yall take turns 1 at a time, picking your tribe mates...depending on tribe limit is how many players will be picked. i can also have some german players come and run there own tribe same for some polish and swedish players.

DeletedUser

well why dont we play weekend round and at last 3 hours a little 3 v.s. 3...

miggy
namaz
auskilla
jayjaybuckbuck369
daddyjpimp187
joost.jack

i can do something about us geting in random tribe together. meaning we dont pick wich 3 v.s 3.....we do a draw first 2 that win are team captains....and then yall take turns 1 at a time, picking your tribe mates...depending on tribe limit is how many players will be picked. i can also have some german players come and run there own tribe same for some polish and swedish players.

No offense, but do you really think i want to pay my premium for this too watch twstats whilst you guys fight? :/

DeletedUser

I really think everyone should change their names to something totally unknown, and start playing their own accounts, the one thing that really ticks me off is when someone attacks a tribemate and then says, "My sitter did it!" plain an simple BULL Even if it was the sitter, they knew they would do it.

lol You noticed too huh? :lol: They "quit" every game, change their names every other game, and it is ALWAYS a sitter's fault. I think I have known Miggy over a year, and he has quit almost every 2 weeks for a year, Quit must mean "taking a nap" because hes never gone anywhere.

---oops, I didnt say that, my sitter did.. ----:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3687

I love to read these threads.....so entertaining. But Toxic you have a great point. Hate the :heavycavalry: crap of "my sitter did it" also.

DeletedUser

I love to read these threads.....so entertaining. But Toxic you have a great point. Hate the :heavycavalry: crap of "my sitter did it" also.

Its the new trend. Everyones using it as excuse when they **** up! :lol:

Funny enough it is a real excuse for me in the last round! I played the first ten minutes, was rank 6 and had 200ish troops. Had to go back to work for a few hours so set a sitter, came back and was being constantly farmed not on much more points than when i left :|

DeletedUser

One thing to be farmed, but we hear constant my sitter did it after a tribemate/ally/friend attacks or rims people he usually dont, or being tribe mate.. shouldnt. Its just old excuse for them cause they have no balls to admit they do stuff.

One thing to be farmed, but we hear constant my sitter did it after a tribemate/ally/friend attacks or rims people he usually dont, or being tribe mate.. shouldnt. Its just old excuse for them cause they have no balls to admit they do stuff.

LOL! To be fair ive been nobled on speed while i was in the toilet so its not really something to be ashamed of being beaten.

AusKilla

LOL my sitter did it... HAHA cos my usual sitter is kodak and i tell him which friends *cough* *cough* (people i associate myself with for personnal gain) to noble while i am away.. :p works well.. and its just speed... i make a tribe and no one ever stays anymore apart from my actual proper tw friends... u guys know who u are..

and this time miggy has quit... :p his name has at least... just like me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.