WTF - everyone thinks miggy beat me???

• Thread starter jayjaybuckbuck369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL! To be fair ive been nobled on speed while i was in the toilet so its not really something to be ashamed of being beaten.

I am not ashamed to be beaten, happens to me more than I care to admit. It just really bites that you can't even trust the Dukes of your own tribe. If you are just inviting people to help them grow big villages so you can noble them later, that isn't what the game is intended for.

I think it shows more skill to be a good leader, play the game as it was intended, with your teams working together to war against enemy tribes. Allies should be allies, help you in your wars and IMHO, if they did away with individual rankings and made it simply tribe rankings, there would be alot less back stabbing.

AusKilla

LoL they wont get away with the individual rankings.. think of the people who play for themselves more than half that play at least... they would all quit.. and sorry to say but the backstabbing is going to continue until theres more players in the server.. unless theres a 3 - 4 member tribe limit there wont be any tribe wars because each round theres always the same groups of players playing together and allied tribes who wont attack there own friends.. and whats this result in..? no villages to noble unless you attack some turling noob with 33% morale so it pays to backstab obviously, and theres nothing anyone can do about it because people are to desperate for success (Grant for exapmle) So yeah.. until theres a round where there are at least 500 players playing properly it wont stop.. ;) these round theres actually if u look at ranks about 50 players who play properly anyone ranked below that is only active a quarter of the time

i am MIGGY

backstabbing will be part of the game regardless of how many players are playing, the object of the game is to take over other peoples village to become stronger, the more villages the stronger you are (in theory) if everyone stuck to no backstabbing i think it would make it boring, you should treat each round different, so what you backstab someone one round, yes there gonna be pissed, but next round they may help you or you could back stab them first, again the person being backstabbed would be pissed but after a few days they gt over it as afterall unless you have some weird problem with your health its not really going to harm you if you lose your villages, in the past i have been rimmed by so called friends but i just go away from the comp come back and restart, everyone might as well just accept backstabbing is always going to occour in a domination game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.