Wtf happened to this world?

DeletedUser30346

Is gone family crazy since quit ages ago

Also I notice Barbar is the only completely independent non-family tribe left :lol:

Remeber all the nonsense threads ages ago about killing the turkish tribes :icon_rolleyes:

Great Map's Tyris btw:icon_wink:

Hopw W14 doesn't end up so family tribe but no doubt it will eventually :icon_confused:

Must be annoying for some players if you have a sea of blue as far as the horizon on all sides.

DeletedUser

Top 20 tribes not in a family/alliance

• Rank 5. TSE.
  • Rank 6 LFKD.
  • Rank 14 Barbar.

Dunkywunky

Is gone family crazy since quit ages ago

Also I notice Barbar is the only completely independent non-family tribe left :lol:

Remeber all the nonsense threads ages ago about killing the turkish tribes :icon_rolleyes:

Great Map's Tyris btw:icon_wink:

Hopw W14 doesn't end up so family tribe but no doubt it will eventually :icon_confused:

Must be annoying for some players if you have a sea of blue as far as the horizon on all sides.

What you just said sounds like someone who has never played TW before did you just awaken from underneath a rock ? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser30346

Top 20 tribes not in a family/alliance

* Rank 5. TSE.
* Rank 6 LFKD.
* Rank 14 Barbar.

Oh oops your right, though Tyrsis points calc a different way on his maps, has Barber at 9th etc

I though LFKD must of being part of the LFKD family/alliance thing. TSE seems unusual that a rim tribe got so big so fast

Congrate to them they never existed or I can't rember that they did when I played W5, usless they had a different name then :icon_eek:

All the other familes are the same roughly as I rember them just loads more branches in loads more K's

What you just said sounds like someone who has never played TW before did you just awaken from underneath a rock ?

How you get so big with such low OD. Isn't it dull that the grey villages never fight back etc?

DeletedUser

TSE seems unusual that a rim tribe got so big so fast

Congrate to them they never existed or I can't rember that they did when I played W5, usless they had a different name then :icon_eek:

Very simple really. Through diplomacy, war and PnP. Lets not forget great teamwork.

You might recall us as Apotheosis or NoMrcy. We are under new management.

-A-

DeletedUser30346

Wheres that old K control map you or Thana made with squares of control

Im trying to find it in the forum history :icon_cry:

If you still have it can to post it up maybe?

P.S I though having a 150 person memeber limit might reduce the number of family tribes compared to other worlds with smaller tribe limits

W14 tribe limit is only 60....

Last edited:

DeletedUser23324

PKs is not a family tribe so shut your pie hole arhgos, Our 3 allies is likely nothing compared to your NAPS, allies and secret relations with BL.

Or you can continue to act like a 3 yr old, up to you.

DeletedUser37001

What you just said sounds like someone who has never played TW before did you just awaken from underneath a rock ? :icon_evil:

Dunkywunky: Cause i hate ROCKS!!!!!:icon_twisted:

...:icon_eek:...

DeletedUser

PKs is not a family tribe so shut your pie hole arhgos, Our 3 allies is likely nothing compared to your NAPS, allies and secret relations with BL.

show me in this thread where I stated that PKs are in a family tribe?

DeletedUser

LFKD is RFG they changed in april fools day, and seem to like the name a lot. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser23324

I am wrong in my persucution. Man enough to admit it.

Still doesn't make your post regarding the only tribes that aren't alliances or families correct.

"Also I notice Barbar is the only completely independent non-family tribe left "

Barbar are defo the only totally independant tribe, Altho they do have NAPs and allies.

Anything suggesthing they are not the only independant tribe is just pure lies.

DeletedUser

I belive Arghos means an Alliance and that we don't have, however we work together with other if we need. A color might fit them as well.:)

BNL are my Pa's, an attack on them is an attack on me. I have helped with running the tribe when it really were needed, also I check in once and a while to look if the need any help. They're my friends and I do my best to help them out or help them to become even better.:)

They do also help me out a lot, specially with support if needed. So it isn't a secret relation, I and BNL people are good friends.:)

DeletedUser

Still doesn't make your post regarding the only tribes that aren't alliances or families correct.

"Also I notice Barbar is the only completely independent non-family tribe left "

Barbar are defo the only totally independant tribe, Altho they do have NAPs and allies.

Show me the family of tribes that LFKD and TSE are members of?

ToPaT

Who is arhgos?

You are a family tribe get over it

Who is BL?

"continue to act like a 3 yr old" So "arhgos" can either act like a 3 yr old or what? I suggest you keep your drunkard posts to yourself next time.

It may save you from looking stupid.

DeletedUser

Barbar is a tribe not in an alliance or a family tribe.

(LFKD allaince, VVV fam, SCI fam, HOPLON fam, R2 fam, INW fam)

Barbar does have NAPs and allies.

Both statements are correct and we agree here.

If the above two statements are correct and the above two statements are qualifiers to be considered an Independent Tribe. Then we have a standard for what qualifies as Independent Tribes.

Both statements also apply to LFKD(RFG) and TSE. Therefore my original post is correct.

I hope that the above is both simple and clear so that even a drunk cat can comprehend.

-A-