Wtf happened to this world?

DeletedUser

Another thing came in the way and Barbar is highly respected now.:p

DeletedUser

Why have no one killed the turkish yet?? I thought they would be easy gone, after they took my villages. I am sure you miss my good old tribe around in w5:)

They found out the turks could fight.

DeletedUser23324

Sigh. Spammy you make it sooo easy.

TSE 1 front?

Let see. Its one very long front that extends over:

SW corner of K53
Entire Western border of K63
Half Southern border of K63
NE Corner of K73
SW Corner of K74
NE corner of K84

Yes spammy, we suck. Pitty us for taking on, at the time, 3 Top 10 tribes. Who were ranked, when we started, Rank 1, Rank 2, rank 6 while we were only rank 11.

We suck. Sadly as you can see things aren't going to well, we have fallen from rank 11 all the way up to rank 5. Fighting this one front is really putting us at odds and we might just disband from the pressure of fighting this one measly front.

My apologies for going against the grain and actually asking for a fight.

-A-

Arghos don't try to belittle me,

I am not the 30(ish)yr old who is regually mistaken online for a disgruntaled teen.

Your main if only real front is VS players in LFKD. Unless your fighting VVV, hoplon, hoplos, BNL?

If you are then i am wrong and sorry for making such a statement.

I never said TSE sucked, Quite frankly a large element of TSE i like. It certainly makes a brake from VVV, SCI and RFG.

Also it is good your taking on higher ranked tribes, although am sure your aware that it aint just your tribe. Keep at it long enough and you might command the same respect Barbar do.

DeletedUser

Arghos don't try to belittle me,

I am not the 30(ish)yr old who is regually mistaken online for a disgruntaled teen.

Your main if only real front is VS players in LFKD. Unless your fighting VVV, hoplon, hoplos, BNL?

If you are then i am wrong and sorry for making such a statement.

I never said TSE sucked, Quite frankly a large element of TSE i like. It certainly makes a brake from VVV, SCI and RFG.

Also it is good your taking on higher ranked tribes, although am sure your aware that it aint just your tribe. Keep at it long enough and you might command the same respect Barbar do.

My post was not belittling you. It was filled to the brim with sarcasm. Again you show both your immaturity and your thin skinned nature. Anything that counters what you say or think, is a direct attack at your e-peen.

I'm beginning to think that not only do you suffer from ADD, but that English is not your primary language. Which would explain a lot.

DeletedUser23324

My post was not belittling you. It was filled to the brim with sarcasm. Again you show both your immaturity and your thin skinned nature. Anything that counters what you say or think, is a direct attack at your e-peen.

I'm beginning to think that not only do you suffer from ADD, but that English is not your primary language. Which would explain a lot.

"Sigh. Spammy you make it sooo easy. " , Nuff said about that.

Calling someone immature doesn't make them immature.

Thin skinned? I answered your whole post, yet seems you just wanted to reply to my first sentance...

There are countless, countless times on this forum i have agreed with people and accepted compromise on subjects. But i guess if you say so then it must be true.

English is not my primary language, i apologise for this but i try my best.

Please keep the insults, accusations and arguemenative posts coming, Because i will always reply untill the day you want to talk to me like a human being. Your posts this week generally have been nice, and i respect some of them altho arguementative in nature. Sadly consistancy is not all high...

DeletedUser9020

"Sigh. Spammy you make it sooo easy. " , Nuff said about that.

Calling someone immature doesn't make them immature.

Thin skinned? I answered your whole post, yet seems you just wanted to reply to my first sentance...

There are countless, countless times on this forum i have agreed with people and accepted compromise on subjects. But i guess if you say so then it must be true.

English is not my primary language, i apologise for this but i try my best.

Please keep the insults, accusations and arguemenative posts coming, Because i will always reply untill the day you want to talk to me like a human being. Your posts this week generally have been nice, and i respect some of them altho arguementative in nature. Sadly consistancy is not all high...

And you call that an insult? Have you ever noticed that some of ur players insult everyone ingame who aint LFKD every time they send an ingame mail?:lol:

rofl