Xbox Live

DeletedUser

ive heard of morrowind, but never played it...
on oblivion i completetd story line first. then started again and again with new characters...
i plan 2 eventually become a master mage warrior and thief :lol:

but i dont like chameleon, i once got 100% chameleon armor but it ruins the game, takes the challenge out of it...
as do the money glitches...
now i have to rob castles just to pay for new armor =(

DeletedUser74079

i just go to where armour is and use my bow that kills a whole room lmao. its rather funny watching everyone catch fire whilst being electrocuted.

DeletedUser

i think going as a mage is too easy...
the way i do makes me feel as though im cheating, with all the apells i maek...

DeletedUser74079

i dont mage. just enchant weapons ridiculously so i can kill anybody on full hard mode in 1 hit :D

to ages to find a soul thingy big enuf to let me do that :S

DeletedUser

use azuras star =)
its not black but i think its grand...
i enchant weapons aswell, but i recently restarted and i think im only on level 1 or something =(
i reckon ill continue again, i havnt been on in a month or two...
i wish there was some kinda xbox live on it...

DeletedUser74079

i use that yeah. but it comes with petty inside it and i have to clone it because its required for the quests.

DeletedUser74079

elder scrolls MMO xD thats like everyone murking eachother on runescape in HD ROFL.

gh131

OBLIVION FTW MAN Xd

but then again in morrowind you can become a werewolf soo xD

DeletedUser

Can you still become a Vampire in Oblivion and join one of the clans?
I havent played morrowind for a few years now... but the vampire clan quests were the last things i remember i was doing :p

Well thats not enough time to get into it properly... you'll barely have gotten anywhere with your character in that time :icon_confused:

It:icon_cool:

I beat Oblivion and got pretty far in Morrowind from what I remember.

DeletedUser

but then again in morrowind you can become a werewolf soo xD
Although it was a bit of a pain being a proper werewolf having to kill someone every night and not being able to use any equipment, etc. :icon_confused:
But when you get that ring so you can just transform when you want then its cool!

Personally i still think becoming a vampire is better... never tried being both at once, bet the combined stat increases would be pretty decent :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oblivions fun, ruined the game my making a bow on PC that does 999999999999999999999999999999999 damage over 999999999999999999999999999999999 range, yer you get the picture and 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 distance, shot 1 arrow everyone in oblivion died.

DeletedUser

Frekin benolds D:

Stole my idea of doing this when i got back lol

Anyway, best games for PS3, BFBC2, COD MW2 (If your into easy kills, lag, and hacks), GTA 4, GOW 3, maybe Brutal Legend.

I also love Oblivion for x box, tho i dont play my xbox dat much. I pretty much hav everything in the game, and Battlehorn castle.

You pretty much beat oblivion when ou get Umbra, and full daedra. (I play it from time to time bcus I hav this cheat that when you bite people as a vampire, they follow, fight for you, and level up)

DeletedUser

Brutal Legend? That game got annoying and repetitive. Oblivion was a fun game along with Fallout 3 (except the locking up on PS3). Other games I've enjoyed Assassin's Creed (1 & 2, interested in the multiplayer Brotherhood coming out this year), Batman Arkham Aslyum, God of War 3 (still think Game of the Year), Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, and Heavenly Sword. Currently I'm working on finishing Nier, Final Fantasy 13, Mini Ninjas, Little Big Planet, Dragon Age, and 3D Dot Heroes (if you are a fan of the original Legend of Zelda, you will enjoy this game). Yeah, I'm in the middle of all of them, dang new games keep coming out or I see a good deal on a fun game that's used. Also interested in ModNation, It keeps looking more fun the more I see things of it (and yes I do have it on pre-order).

DeletedUser

This would be a great place for your review, jonas, comeon, everyone is waiting =)

I beat Oblivion and got pretty far in Morrowind from what I remember.

I beat the stroryline, but the side quests go on forever, i swear...

Although it was a bit of a pain being a proper werewolf having to kill someone every night and not being able to use any equipment, etc. :icon_confused:
But when you get that ring so you can just transform when you want then its cool!

Personally i still think becoming a vampire is better... never tried being both at once, bet the combined stat increases would be pretty decent :icon_wink:

I think you can easily become a vampire, but to become a werewolf on oblivion, you have to hack this code which gives a werewolf disease...

Oblivions fun, ruined the game my making a bow on PC that does 999999999999999999999999999999999 damage over 999999999999999999999999999999999 range, yer you get the picture and 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 distance, shot 1 arrow everyone in oblivion died.

you sure >_>
on the xbox, ur limited by soul game, so i ges u used hax to get that...

Last edited by a moderator:

this could be @nyone?

i agree with killa on the GOW 3 it was an awesome game.
another few games i like on ps3 are Resistance FOM (havent played resistance 2. although it has a great storyline and interesting weapons), Mirrors Edge (quite a fun game. you get stuck in places but you just want to keep playing to give it a go. storyline isnt to bad either.)

soulcaliber 4 made me cry when i played it on ps3. you cant use yoda :(

DeletedUser

soulcaliber 4 made me cry when i played it on ps3. you cant use yoda :(

Yes you can. Look at the add-ons:

SOULCALIBUR IV Additional Character - Yoda
Soulcalibur® IV
Play as Yoda who has appeared out of the blue in the SOULCALIBUR universe. His objective remains unknown...

gh131

Brutal Legend? That game got annoying and repetitive. Oblivion was a fun game along with Fallout 3 (except the locking up on PS3). Other games I've enjoyed Assassin's Creed (1 & 2, interested in the multiplayer Brotherhood coming out this year), Batman Arkham Aslyum, God of War 3 (still think Game of the Year), Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, and Heavenly Sword. Currently I'm working on finishing Nier, Final Fantasy 13, Mini Ninjas, Little Big Planet, Dragon Age, and 3D Dot Heroes (if you are a fan of the original Legend of Zelda, you will enjoy this game). Yeah, I'm in the middle of all of them, dang new games keep coming out or I see a good deal on a fun game that's used. Also interested in ModNation, It keeps looking more fun the more I see things of it (and yes I do have it on pre-order).

woohoo fallout 3 FTW:D:D

DeletedUser

who here does have xbox live?
And no, i dont want ppl 2 say
"i dont have xbox live, only ps3 network" =p