Xbox Live

DeletedUser

Benolds.... It happened again last night.

I posted what I thought about COD MW2 and BFBC 2. It was like almost a page long? And guess what.... forum maintenance...

DeletedUser

not again =(
do it in micrsoft word or something...
oh, and im ordering BFBC2 tomorrow, so i will write my two cents as well =)

DeletedUser

are you happy to tell me ur name, or r u afrid im a paedo =p

DeletedUser74079

not again =(
do it in micrsoft word or something...
oh, and im ordering BFBC2 tomorrow, so i will write my two cents as well =)

got bad company 2 like two days after it came out. good game. the storyline was pretty good but its about the russians invading....again loool >.< online is immense but no scoping is tooo easy.

DeletedUser

It's always the Russians invading the Americans. It's just an interesting concept. Didn't Putin give a speech about mw1 a while ago saying how he found it stereotypical and offensive? I'm half Russian and don't mind it but it does make Russia look like the bad guy which it may or may not be.

DeletedUser

that explains the soviat flad on ur sig =)
nearly all war game have russia as the bad guy, i have nothing against russia,
so no hard feelings =)
personally i think the nazis need abit more hammering, they did worse....

DeletedUser

I think personally Soviet Russia was just as bad as the Nazis. My Russian side of the family hated Russia at those times but also loved it. Lucky for them they were allowed to migrate. I don't feel attached to Russia so I don't feel like I belong to them or hate them, my sig and avatar is just me fooling around.

But Nazi's are always the bad guys in games but they only fit into non modern war games, this goes for the Japanese too.

DeletedUser

all true, im pretty sure stalin killed more than hitler,
the only reason everyone hates hitler is cause he ruind charlie chaplins mustouche, probably the worst thing he ever did :icon_cry:

DeletedUser74079

all true, im pretty sure stalin killed more than hitler,
the only reason everyone hates hitler is cause he ruind charlie chaplins mustouche, probably the worst thing he ever did :icon_cry:

rofl!

DeletedUser

One thing dat bugs me in BFBC 2 is the excessive dust. I know, they're part of the effects, but sometimes you get sniped outta nowhere, and you cant see anything.

Any1 else think this is annoying?

DeletedUser74079

One thing dat bugs me in BFBC 2 is the excessive dust. I know, they're part of the effects, but sometimes you get sniped outta nowhere, and you cant see anything.

thats the general point of sniping

DeletedUser

what kinda guy would ruin the chaplin mustouche :icon_cry:

Good point for a sniper, ill look out 4 that =)

my name on xbox live is :O:O you guessed it gh1311 :p add me anyone who wants too:p

I will tonight =)

thats the general point of sniping

Have to agree with Hawk on this one.

i third that =)
whats the point of going long range if you can be seen...
thermal will come in handy =)

DeletedUser74079

i third that =)
whats the point of going long range if you can be seen...
thermal will come in handy =)

thermal scopes are just ridiculously funny. its too easy when you do that.

DeletedUser

i dont always use it...
only sometimes...
my bro isnt in2 games as much, he describes it as
"killing made easy"

DeletedUser

Im quite sad:'( no one has mentioned halo... its da best game eva... no doubt about it...