XiG, ESL vs TW

• Thread starter DeletedUser7519
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;782060 said:
Gotta say, I didn't think Saints and XIG were winning that badly.

Gotta say, I couldn't imagine HOT running any faster than it did from the St's+XiG/Aten/TW war...but it did...it ran faster to get into a war with the smaller tribes like Shado and CDE and the whatevertheheckallthenamesare Confederation.

DeletedUser

All I can say is that it's going to be fun once ESL are out of the way. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6005

Gunbound]SS[;782060 said:
Yeah, X is missing for sure, not sure any other tribe are.

Gotta say, I didn't think Saints and XIG were winning that badly.

I'm sure if they put all the Aten tribes up we will be winning even more :icon_biggrin:.

Neb1

Side 1: AtenCa AtenCE AtenCH AtenCJ AtenEa AtenEb AtenHa AtenSa AtenXa AtenXb AtenXc Aten|C Aten|D Aten|E Aten|X Aten|H Aten|S AtenSa Aten|W

Side 2: XiG.1 XiGSLB Xi.G2 Xi.G3 xig.a St A St F St E St Org St Fa St L St. R

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: Total conquers: 29180
Side 2: Total conquers: 17626
Difference: Total conquers: 11554

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 1397
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 2461
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 1064

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 133,018,463
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 114,448,007
Difference: Total conquers points value: 18,570,456

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 12,019,448
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 21,757,458
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 9,738,010

I think I got all nineteen Aten tribes, and It just makes the battle look more lopsided.

DeletedUser

hahahah 19 tribes?
you serious?
mama mia!
mi cento rosso!

Incorrect.

Aten has 11 branches, some of which have academies.

XiG and St have 10 branches, some of which have academies.

I think it's actually funny how much attention certain people pay to stats, when the truly important questions are:

Who is taking villages in weak positions and who is taking villages in strong positions, thus eating into the other tribe's strong zone.

No idea what the situation is in the south, but in the north St Is taking a bunch of villas where it is already dominant while Aten has been making big inroads in zones where St is dominant, like in K34.

And here is an example of an Aten branch that people falsely count as 3 branches:

Results (Refresh)
Side 1: Aten|E AtenEa AtenEb

Side 2: Xi.G2 Xi.G3 XiG.1 XiGSLB xig.a St A St E St F St Fa St L St Org St. R

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: Total conquers: 5960
Side 2: Total conquers: 17615
Difference: Total conquers: 11655

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 380
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 219
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 161

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 30,369,194
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 114,353,294
Difference: Total conquers points value: 83,984,100

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 3,319,156
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 2,260,353
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 1,058,803

difference: 161 villages

2 months ago Aten|E nad Aten|S had zero villages on K34.

Now it looks like this:

Tribe ranking for the continent 34
Rank Name Points Villages
1 St A 14,66 Mio. 1.378
2 StW2 7,45 Mio. 658
3 STW 2,97 Mio. 272
4 St. R 2,00 Mio. 182
5 Aten|E 1,41 Mio. 131
6 ESL 1,31 Mio. 126
7 Aten|W 943.089 84
8 TW 761.926 74
9 HOT|NW 564.776 55
10 AtenCE 392.053 37
11 St E 361.264 36
12 Aten|S 323.376 29

Anyway, the interesting thing about XiG is that ESL came to their help against TW, yet instead of providing ESL with relief by concentrating on TW, XiG concentrates on Aten.

Great tactics there... :icon_rolleyes:

Dougalo7

And here is an example of an Aten branch that people falsely count as 3 branches:

Results (Refresh)
Side 1: Aten|E AtenEa AtenEb

So academy tribes don't count? Aten|E maybe a 'branch' of Aten, but you have 3 tribes. With a combined 223 members. You can try all you want to try and make Aten not look like the bloated "Rum-esque" tribe that it is, but everyone sees through it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6005

I think he's just saying that Aten|E, AtenEa, and AtenEb are the only good aten tribes, which I agree with :icon_smile:.

DeletedUser

I think he's just saying that Aten|E, AtenEa, and AtenEb are the only good aten tribes, which I agree with :icon_smile:.

Aten|E may currently be Aten's strongest branch, but it is not the only good branch. :icon_wink:

Anyway, I'm not surprised that Aten lost a lot of ill-positioned villages. That's what happens in war and it was clear from the start that there would be heavy losses in the St and XiG strong zones, where there were many small, yet hard to defend Aten clusters.

It has been fun to watch St A start having an increasing amount of red dots pop up on twplus recently as they start simultaneously running out of easy targets and as their front lines start to collapse. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1234

So academy tribes don't count? Aten|E maybe a 'branch' of Aten, but you have 3 tribes. With a combined 223 members. You can try all you want to try and make Aten not look like the bloated "Rum-esque" tribe that it is, but everyone sees through it.

When you compare us to "Rum-esque" in some ways i would take that as a compliment. If you mean a tribe that continues whatever the odds like RUM has, a tribe that no matter how many villages you take they still keep going like RUM has. Even though people still laugh at RUM for falling apart atleast they managed to carry on fighting instead of falling apart and splitting off into lots of new tribes like some other tribe i can think of....cough ceg cough

Of course if you compare us to a "Rum-esque" tribe because of our size then you don't really know what your talking about. At rums peak they had around 50 tribes! thats a hell of a lot more than we do however you count it. Rum were also known as the "garbage collectors" as they would take any members in no matter how good/bad they were. while Aten does have small players that are just starting out each of them have been chosesn because we beleive they are doing well and because they are in a location that helps our tribe.

DeletedUser

Of course if you compare us to a "Rum-esque" tribe because of our size then you don't really know what your talking about. At rums peak they had around 50 tribes! thats a hell of a lot more than we do however you count it. Rum were also known as the "garbage collectors" as they would take any members in no matter how good/bad they were. while Aten does have small players that are just starting out each of them have been chosesn because we beleive they are doing well and because they are in a location that helps our tribe.

The whole rum comparison is ludicrous anyway.

St is having big problems on their front lines not because of Aten's size, but because they are now facing effective battle groups and vicious attackers.

Size and points don't matter all that much, it is the players behind those points that matter, combined with clustering and positioning.

burnsy_14

St is having big problems on their front lines not because of Aten's size, but because they are now facing effective battle groups and vicious attackers.

Size and points don't matter all that much, it is the players behind those points that matter, combined with clustering and positioning.

k34 is a perfect example of that.

AtenCE launched on stabby a few months ago, making us outnumbered by about 20million points to 400,000 in that continent.. 2 months or so down the line Aten|E did their first major Op on Boola, creating a larger cluster and taking the heat of us who where located their.

So when Aten|E nobled those villages we where able to provide support when needed as we where ready, then Aten|E launched again with more members and captured more villages and are quickly gaining k34 territory..

So yes ST are having problems, with Boola being inactive or being sat by a person who has no time for his account, and also pepperbro who is unable to log in...

Well done Aten :D

DeletedUser

So yes ST are having problems, with Boola being inactive or being sat by a person who has no time for his account, and also pepperbro who is unable to log in...

Well done Aten :D

Luckily there are a few other players fighting Aten.
Though they are fighting Aten players who don't have aristo spots and do not post in the public forums, and therefore don't account for Atens elite impression on the war, they are still part of the same conflict.

DeletedUser

but of course, more numbers allows for better positioning and larger clusters