XiG, ESL vs TW

• Thread starter DeletedUser7519
  • Start date

DeletedUser

but of course, more numbers allows for better positioning and larger clusters

Where'd you learn that, take away store around the corner? :icon_rolleyes:

ATEN are large. A tribe is a tribe with a maximum of 80 members. A branch is a tribe, or a small group of tribes stretching out in a family.

ATEN may have 11 branches, it's got 19 tribes though.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
When you compare us to "Rum-esque" in some ways i would take that as a compliment. If you mean a tribe that continues whatever the odds like RUM has, a tribe that no matter how many villages you take they still keep going like RUM has. Even though people still laugh at RUM for falling apart atleast they managed to carry on fighting instead of falling apart and splitting off into lots of new tribes like some other tribe i can think of....cough ceg cough

Umm Cpt_Jack, whats happened to your memory? ...
Remember the weeks before the RUM war? RUM had 50 tribes...
Than the rumours began about a possible war with FTR, XiG, ATEN etc and even before war was declared RUM had about 20 tribes left... with almost all the strong ones gone...

So yeah, they did manage to fight and split off into alot of new tribes... if you were able to see look trough all your members's tribechanges you'll find that at least 25% came from RUM...

But they did not manage to keep on fighting, they were so badly organised that they just died in area's where there were a few takes and lived a bit longer in strong area's (Like RUMTXB and TXP and of course RUM47)

DeletedUser

Where'd you learn that, take away store around the corner? :icon_rolleyes:

ATEN are large. A tribe is a tribe with a maximum of 80 members. A branch is a tribe, or a small group of tribes stretching out in a family.

ATEN may have 11 branches, it's got 19 tribes though.

...is your post even responding to me at all?

DeletedUser1234

HollyGhost i know lots of there tribes forned new tribes or joined others thats how they fell apart, i ment that even though it got really bad for them RUM is still going and the leaders they have left are very loyal, which can be said for the Aten leaders as well. Aten is one of the few remaining tribes that has never had 1 single branch leave them or split up in any way. I think ESL might be the same and i'm sure a few others are but most have had tribes leave. I am happy to say that Aten players are some of the most loyal people out there.

DeletedUser

Aten is one of the few remaining tribes that has never had 1 single branch leave them or split up in any way. I think ESL might be the same and i'm sure a few others are but most have had tribes leave. I am happy to say that Aten players are some of the most loyal people out there.

You were never outnumbered in war perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong, its just that the runner kings, RUM and CEG, were both teamed on.. Sts, XiG etc etc. all the same.
I'v been around for a year or so and never saw it happening to you guys, not after you got to a good size anyway.

In my view, the tribes who had most runners already are the ones with the most loyal members left.. And Aten has a good chunk of runner blood there that has never been put to the test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
HollyGhost i know lots of there tribes forned new tribes or joined others thats how they fell apart, i ment that even though it got really bad for them RUM is still going and the leaders they have left are very loyal, which can be said for the Aten leaders as well. Aten is one of the few remaining tribes that has never had 1 single branch leave them or split up in any way. I think ESL might be the same and i'm sure a few others are but most have had tribes leave. I am happy to say that Aten players are some of the most loyal people out there.

I would'nt call them loyal when you got such a large percentage of refugees in your tribes...

Lets just say that they have'nt had a reason to run jet seeing as they're in the biggest tribe out there...

But jack, trust me on this one... when you get attacked by TW/HOT/XiG/St your members WILL start leaving even if you would be winning with the statistics...

Of course thats an unlikely situation, but it could happen... Good luck ATEN!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You were never outnumbered in war perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong, its just that the runner kings, RUM and CEG, were both teamed on.. Sts, XiG, RB, etc etc.
Has an Aten branch ever been in danger?

Damn you beat me to it Krauser (cant call you Jack since im calling Jack Jack...)

DeletedUser

ESL3 left. :)

DeletedUser6005

2 months ago Aten|E nad Aten|S had zero villages on K34.

Now it looks like this:

Tribe ranking for the continent 34
Rank Name Points Villages
1 St A 14,66 Mio. 1.378
2 StW2 7,45 Mio. 658
3 STW 2,97 Mio. 272
4 St. R 2,00 Mio. 182
5 Aten|E 1,41 Mio. 131
6 ESL 1,31 Mio. 126
7 Aten|W 943.089 84
8 TW 761.926 74
9 HOT|NW 564.776 55
10 AtenCE 392.053 37
11 St E 361.264 36
12 Aten|S 323.376 29

But I think we all know that the majority of these takeovers are from abandoned villages :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser1234

You were never outnumbered in war perhaps? Correct me if I'm wrong, its just that the runner kings, RUM and CEG, were both teamed on.. Sts, XiG etc etc. all the same.
I'v been around for a year or so and never saw it happening to you guys, not after you got to a good size anyway.

In my view, the tribes who had most runners already are the ones with the most loyal members left.. And Aten has a good chunk of runner blood there that has never been put to the test.

Going to have to correct you i'm afraid, I'm not 100% sure if we were technically outnumbered or not but when the war against PTT and AoS was going on Aten took a huge beating, we lost many players and quite a few of our dukes got killed as well. if it hadn't been for ESL we would probably have died. Even in the darkest days of that war we didn't lose a tribe (granted we only had 3 at the time) but our players stayed with us and quite a few of them are still with us today.

I also love when people say we are rubbish because we have never been outnumbered or never proven in battle and then they go and say we are some huge monster that needs to be killed.....did you ever think that maybe we never get outnumbered because actually were quite nice really? we treat our allies with respect and only start wars if we have to or for a good reason.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Going to have to correct you i'm afraid, I'm not 100% sure if we were technically outnumbered or not but when the war against PTT and AoS was going on Aten took a huge beating, we lost many players and quite a few of our dukes got killed as well. if it hadn't been for ESL we would probably have died. Even in the darkest days of that war we didn't lose a tribe (granted we only had 3 at the time) but our players stayed with us and quite a few of them are still with us today.

I wasn't around yet in the PTT days.. Like you say, 3 tribes then. It doesn't serve as comparison as those players make for like 2% of current Aten.
I'm not saying your guys are unloyal. I'm just saying they haven't had a reason to run.

I also love when people say we are rubbish because we have never been outnumbered or never proven in battle and then they go and say we are some huge monster that needs to be killed.....did you ever think that maybe we never get outnumbered because actually were quite nice really? we treat our allies with respect and only start wars if we have to or for a good reason.

You'r travelling a little here, I never said you were rubish, I never complained about being outnumbered, I never said you were a huge monster that needs to be killed. This reply must be headed towards someone else.

olivar

You'r travelling a little here, I never said you were rubish, I never complained about being outnumbered, I never said you were a huge monster that needs to be killed. This reply must be headed towards someone else.

Well duh Jack, isn't that us, the "Cheating Evil Saints" who always talk about the big scary monster that is Aten ;)

Jack must have just slipped into copy and paste mode into his defence speech!

kommissarwulf

I think that bit was more directed at the public, as other have made some of those claims in the past...

DeletedUser1234

yes sorry i should of made that clear, the second comment wasn't towards the people in this topic just in general

DeletedUser

But I think we all know that the majority of these takeovers are from abandoned villages :icon_wink: .

Wrong again.

The vast majority of those are from taking villages off St A players, all of which had 2.6 million or more points, and two of which were amongst the very best in St A.

No worries, though... we'll be taking more just to make you happy. :icon_wink:

And btw, if you think that taking and holding abandoneds in a zone dominated by the enemy is easy, then you have obviously never had to face warfare in a very hostile zone.

DeletedUser6005

And btw, if you think that taking and holding abandoneds in a zone dominated by the enemy is easy, then you have obviously never had to face warfare in a very hostile zone.

I never said it wasent easy :), I mearly said that the majority of those takeovers are from abandoneds which is true :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

I never said it wasent easy :), I mearly said that the majority of those takeovers are from abandoneds which is true :icon_wink: .

Wrong again.

The vast majority of those takeovers are from Pepperbro, boola, ATGR8.

Feel free to look it up on twplus.

Or feel free to think that we are only taking abandoneds, does not matter much to me.

DeletedUser

Wrong again.

The vast majority of those takeovers are from Pepperbro, boola, ATGR8.

Feel free to look it up on twplus.

Or feel free to think that we are only taking abandoneds, does not matter much to me.

After five months you've moved the front about 25 'coordinates' to the west - well done. At this rate, you'll be leading K34 in about two years :icon_rolleyes:

Please close this thread - it has nothing to do with XiG, ESL, or TW anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so can we rename world 2 Tribalwars to Familywars yet? :icon_wink: