XiG Returns.

DeletedUser3919

i sorta understand. :S. so if bolaar told you to join the war would you or is it up to you?

DeletedUser3919

Are PIE going to steal CAKE:s husband or are she going to join the action:icon_eek:

Stay tuned for next episode....

lol to be honest its CDE business not for anyone else to know so at least i know PIE arent just a CAKE pet and infact having its own slice (oh im so funny) of independence.

DeletedUser

I think that you're rather confused by recent events. It's impossible to be a traitor to something that no longer exists. The people that you claim are in XIG are actually in a poor imitation of XIG. The true XIG no longer exists and will never exist again in this world.

Thanks for the confidents!

modesty

So what you are saying is Bolaar is a polygamist?

Well in that case I might steal one LOL... no I actually see Ao5 as one "husband".. but if it offended someone I'm sorry... But as I see it Ao5 is ONE united force against old CEG

DeletedUser1125

Hmm something original when you just continue to use the same old rhetoric and tactics?

History lesson anyone?
-F.A- vs. XIG --> half of XIG runs and changes tag to CCx to avoid the fight
XIG joins RUM
Lots of hints about World vs. RUM --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG again
XIG vs FTR
XIG forms spin-off tribes with new names to avoid fighting
XIG joins CEG
World vs. CEG --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG again

Kurai, I know that you were in the middle of this from the early days, so it surprises me that you would have your facts so skewed.

XIG joins RUM CCx was first. You're kind of right, old age has perhaps clouded your memory. It wasn't half of CCx that ran. Just Warhawg's rim branch. His first big move as a branch Duke was to change the name of his CCx branch to Xig to try and escape from FA

Lots of hints about World vs. RUM --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG againNot exactly. What happened is that Warhawg single handedly engineered the merger of Xig and ME. In the middle of the merge, he, as the supreme commander of Xig, went awol. Never told any of us anything. A few days later he announced that his original branch was abandoning the newly merged tribe that he had created. The Xig factions that remained were in the middle of a dysfunctional merge that they really never wanted, or never really knew anything about. The Me guys saw Warhawg, (the only person they had dealt with) bail, and they bailed too. The remaining Xig branches, basically in a state of shock, joined Rum as RumX tribes. Sometime later, Warhawg invited a select few Rum.X branches to rejoin him. Actually I think that Xig was one of the first major tribes to attack Rum. I still remember Hawg declining to declare war but still staging coordinated attacks against RUM.

XIG vs FTR
XIG forms spin-off tribes with new names to avoid fightingI don't even know what this is all about. The only tribes that I recall that did not carry the Xig tag during the war were the WIT Academy tribes that I started, and that was not to avoid fighting, that was because Hawg wanted to model Xig after FTR and did not want any small tribes wearing the Xig tag. I think there may have also been a couple of other quasi academy tribes that were taken on by Xig after the war started. I don't recall any Xig branch that spun off of Xig and took a different name. There was Xig.z, and Xig.R, which weren't really ever established Xig branches, but if they did hide, it was in plain sight, wearing the Xig tag. Which reminds me, even the WIT tribes said that they were Xig academies in their profiles. I think you're wrong on this.

I also think it's pretty unfair to say that the recent change back to the Xig tag was to escape fighting. Even at the time they annouced their tag change they made a committment to stand by their CEG tribesmates. CEG was just dead. You can't blame them for not going around wearing the skin of a dead animal.

Scarus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1125

lol
Should you speak in this matter as the traitor to CCx/XiG as you are?

A list of traitors from the early days;
Scarus - now in ATEN|X
Patroclus - now in ATEN|X
HighBorn - now in HOTSE2
Hanlin - now in HOTSE2

Loyal members still in XiG;
gloryordeath - in -XiG-
wacicha - in XiG
mufl - in XiG.1
Draccie - in -XiG-

Former XiG that I'm not sure if they fight XiG or not;
Malte - now in PIE
Tokstolle - now in PIE

Wow! Young upstart, you have no idea what you're talking about. The original Xig tribe was a rim branch of CCx led by Warhawg, that changed their tag, (at the instruction of the CCx global leader, Wacicha), to try to avoid getting attacked by FA during the FA vs. CCx war. At that time players like Patroclus and Alstergren were some of the primary targets of FA. Warhawg's rim branch was about the fifth or six largest CCx tribe.

After the war, all of the CCx players decided to change our tags to Xig because of the good relations that Warhawg had developed with ESL and Smoke, while he had sat out the war.

Warhawg later bailed on his CCX/Xig mates again when his Xig/Me merger went bad. I can still remember Warhawg disappearing and his barons, Malte and Frankish, saying they didn't know what happened to him or why he left....lol

Then later, Xig reunited, and Warhawg has bailed twice since then. Don't you find it interesting that he was the self-proclaimed Warlord of W2, but his loyalty to CCx/Xig hasn't prevented him from ditching his mates at least four or five times.

Ahhhh, but his CEG tribe is doing pretty well on W8. No matter, I'm sure that it won't be too long before he abandons them as well.

Now for the good part. You may not realize that Xig wasn't just a name made up for TW. It stood for ConquerClub and Xig, a partnership between players groups. Xig was an internet gaming group that played mostly online Risk and Age of Empires, and ConquerClub was a website that we played at. I was one of the founders of Xig, and one of the moderators of ConquerClub, Wacicha was the President of Xig when we first came to TW, and Highborn was the next subsequent President. Warhawg never had anything to do with the leadership of the xiGAMES Gaming Group, as he was only in XiGames for a short time before he bailed on that as well.

I never left Xig. Even during the war, when my branch was completely surrounded by enemies and hammered for over two months.

I left CEG. Which, of course, might've worked if Warhawg hadn't started the ball rolling, and then bailed on that as well. I had to leave once I saw Ry_fi and Frankish threatening everyone. It was pretty obvious what the worldwide reaction to that was going to be. If CEG was going to have any chance to work at all, it had to be done with an iron fist, Inside of a Velvet glove. Not an overt global takeover attempt.

I used to exchange messages with Wacicha frequently. I believe that he became disenchanted with what Warhawg was doing with Xig and left W2 a long time ago. I used to talk to him and Highborn about all of us taking our branches and leaving Xig all together, to protest what Warhawg had done to our tribe, but only High went through with it. Waccicha simply became inactive, and Patroclus and I decided to wait until the war was over to leave.

Original members that I can think of are Wacicha, Patroclus, Myself, Highborn, Ptlowe, Glory, and of Warhawg's "Advisors" Malte, Frankish, who were only rim noobs when the original CCx players were warring with FA.

I do not believe that there are any original members of the CCx/Xig leadership still in Xig.

Scarus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Imagine how the world would be now if CEG was ran by someone like Scarus who seems to have an idea of the only way it could have been pulled off.

DeletedUser

Wow! Young upstart, you have no idea what you're talking about. The original Xig tribe was a rim branch of CCx led by Warhawg, that changed their tag, (at the instruction of the CCx global leader, Wacicha), to try to avoid getting attacked by FA during the FA vs. CCx war. At that time players like Patroclus and Alstergren were some of the primary targets of FA. Warhawg's rim branch was about the fifth or six largest CCx tribe.

After the war, all of the CCx players decided to change our tags to Xig because of the good relations that Warhawg had developed with ESL and Smoke, while he had sat out the war.

Warhawg later bailed on his CCX/Xig mates again when his Xig/Me merger went bad. I can still remember Warhawg disappearing and his barons, Malte and Frankish, saying they didn't know what happened to him or why he left....lol

Then later, Xig reunited, and Warhawg has bailed twice since then. Don't you find it interesting that he was the self-proclaimed Warlord of W2, but his loyalty to CCx/Xig hasn't prevented him from ditching his mates at least four or five times.

Ahhhh, but his CEG tribe is doing pretty well on W8. No matter, I'm sure that it won't be too long before he abandons them as well.

Now for the good part. You may not realize that Xig wasn't just a name made up for TW. It stood for ConquerClub and Xig, a partnership between players groups. Xig was an internet gaming group that played mostly online Risk and Age of Empires, and ConquerClub was a website that we played at. I was one of the founders of Xig, and one of the moderators of ConquerClub, Wacicha was the President of Xig when we first came to TW, and Highborn was the next subsequent President. Warhawg never had anything to do with the leadership of the xiGAMES Gaming Group, as he was only in XiGames for a short time before he bailed on that as well.

I never left Xig. Even during the war, when my branch was completely surrounded by enemies and hammered for over two months.

I left CEG. Which, of course, might've worked if Warhawg hadn't started the ball rolling, and then bailed on that as well. I had to leave once I saw Ry_fi and Frankish threatening everyone. It was pretty obvious what the worldwide reaction to that was going to be. If CEG was going to have any chance to work at all, it had to be done with an iron fist, Inside of a Velvet glove. Not an overt global takeover attempt.

I used to exchange messages with Wacicha frequently. I believe that he became disenchanted with what Warhawg was doing with Xig and left W2 a long time ago. I used to talk to him and Highborn about all of us taking our branches and leaving Xig all together, to protest what Warhawg had done to our tribe, but only High went through with it. Waccicha simply became inactive, and Patroclus and I decided to wait until the war was over to leave.

Original members that I can think of are Wacicha, Patroclus, Myself, Highborn, Ptlowe, Glory, and of Warhawg's "Advisors" Malte, Frankish, who were only rim noobs when the original CCx players were warring with FA.

I do not believe that there are any original members of the CCx/Xig leadership still in Xig.

Scarus
Saved for historical purposes.

DeletedUser

Kurai, I know that you were in the middle of this from the early days, so it surprises me that you would have your facts so skewed.

XIG joins RUM CCx was first. You're kind of right, old age has perhaps clouded your memory. It wasn't half of CCx that ran. Just Warhawg's rim branch. His first big move as a branch Duke was to change the name of his CCx branch to Xig to try and escape from FA

Lots of hints about World vs. RUM --> XIG runs away and becomes XIG againNot exactly. What happened is that Warhawg single handedly engineered the merger of Xig and ME. In the middle of the merge, he, as the supreme commander of Xig, went awol. Never told any of us anything. A few days later he announced that his original branch was abandoning the newly merged tribe that he had created. The Xig factions that remained were in the middle of a dysfunctional merge that they really never wanted, or never really knew anything about. The Me guys saw Warhawg, (the only person they had dealt with) bail, and they bailed too. The remaining Xig branches, basically in a state of shock, joined Rum as RumX tribes. Sometime later, Warhawg invited a select few Rum.X branches to rejoin him. Actually I think that Xig was one of the first major tribes to attack Rum. I still remember Hawg declining to declare war but still staging coordinated attacks against RUM.

XIG vs FTR
XIG forms spin-off tribes with new names to avoid fightingI don't even know what this is all about. The only tribes that I recall that did not carry the Xig tag during the war were the WIT Academy tribes that I started, and that was not to avoid fighting, that was because Hawg wanted to model Xig after FTR and did not want any small tribes wearing the Xig tag. I think there may have also been a couple of other quasi academy tribes that were taken on by Xig after the war started. I don't recall any Xig branch that spun off of Xig and took a different name. There was Xig.z, and Xig.R, which weren't really ever established Xig branches, but if they did hide, it was in plain sight, wearing the Xig tag. Which reminds me, even the WIT tribes said that they were Xig academies in their profiles. I think you're wrong on this.

I also think it's pretty unfair to say that the recent change back to the Xig tag was to escape fighting. Even at the time they annouced their tag change they made a committment to stand by their CEG tribesmates. CEG was just dead. You can't blame them for not going around wearing the skin of a dead animal.

Scarus

Okay on the FA thing we agree sort of I just got the tags backwards and yes senility and alcohol do tend to take their toll :)

On the FTR war, have you forgotten AR! and AR? You did recall Wit and Wit.2 though so kudos as at the time I could not remember any of their names.

Warhawg running away mid-merge? where have we seen that before or in this case again? It is sad as he is a good leader when he is around and I respect him for what he managed to achieve from how CCx/XIG was in the early days.

As to the tag change to avoid fighting I will stand by that. The many attempts by XIG and ST leaders to get a ceasefire with one tribe or another of the Ao5 will attest to that. Basically many attempts at the same thing "We has changed our tag, can we gets ceasefire now?"

Oh and thanks Scarus for proving that the forums can rise above mud slinging and glad to be on the same side for once.

DeletedUser

*sob* xig killed my bestest freind *sob* but now the player is Aten i think i dunno. but xig is cooler than aten so good luck.

DeletedUser1125

Scarus

Besides Glory, of course who is a rl friend of Warhawg's and came over here at about the same time as Hawg.

It's so funny to remember how much noobs we were back then. I remember Kurai always trying to make peace between CCx and Fa but FA's war leader, (Torntom??? something like that), had a serious hard on for Patroclus. What? Did we all have about 200k pts back then? We sure thought that we were big time though....lol

Scarus

DeletedUser4076

Frankish and I joined XIG at the sametime and I will be here till I either get rimmed or RL takes me away.

DeletedUser1125

Imagine how the world would be now if CEG was ran by someone like Scarus who seems to have an idea of the only way it could have been pulled off.

I couldn't have done it. My name did come up but I immediately declined. I'm not much of a warrior, and it was pretty obvious to me that the first time I made an unpopular decision that the big Xig tribes would have deserted me.

Glory was definitely the only guy that had a chance to make it work. Perhaps Cemedia and Warhawg could've pulled it off, together, but it seems like W2 just got to be too much work for them.

I think Glory really made a go of it, it's just that the CEG propagandists very much limited our options. I was trying to negotiate treaties with tribes that were getting threatened daily by CEG leaders on this forum. It just couldn't work like that.

Scarus

DeletedUser

It would have been an uphill battle for anyone, impossible when you are tethered to extra weight that is holding you back. (such as leaders on the forum going off about how CEG could take anyone)

DeletedUser3919

Doesnt matter now Kaiser Propaganda says that Frankish is a waste of space and leading a whole tribe.

:S. yor doomed.

nah hes a good leader and i used to admire his propaganda until he humiliated himself.

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter now Kaiser Propaganda says that Frankish is a waste of space and leading a whole tribe.

nah hes a good leader and i used to admire his propaganda until he humiliated himself.

KL, I like the way you have grown into the propaganda realm! :icon_cool:

*thumbs up*

RR

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should actually do some research or perhaps inherit a shred of intelligence. Hmmm let me put this in simple terms for you:

I dont run XiG, I havnt run XiG (since before CEG) and i wont run XiG.

I keep seeing you saying stuff about XiG being led by me.
I am purely a backseat player. I just enjoy making announcements!