Xp vs. EW, SF, BOK|87 & others

DeletedUser

I actually want Xp to win, just because I don't like coalitions of tribes trying to team up, unless they admit to being a family. Still, good luck to both sides.

Coalition of tribe standing up against top tribes are indeed very rare. That is the reason I am not rooting for Xp. Strong tribe winning is getting old.

If F.O.T happens to win this will be one great event to be remembered. I am rooting for F.O.T

Show them what you (F.O.T) can do to the big boys. :axemen::lightcavalry::scout::ram:

DeletedUser

^ I like the way you think, but despite the fact that the strong tribe keeps winning, that is how it should be. If it wasn't like that, we'd have a bunch of noob tribes and families like ~TLA~ winning by numbers, and we really are sick of that at this point.

DeletedUser

Well, if F.O.T can win or survive this war...That alone will prove them to be experience and battle harden veterans. Not all small tribes are noob and not all big tribe are good.

;)

DeletedUser

Yeah i heard some, about ony nobeling tribes, that only want to have a big numbers of villages, but nothing more.

But remeber the alone warriors, and the opportunist, that only wait alone, and in the first sigth, of wars they get from both sides weak villages and they say " i take a village from the mos powerfuls tribes".

this war will make all the players more strongers and more accuareted.

Im just startign to count the time that left to start the real war.

Akhin Alvalon Lothar

Ponds186

Hmm. I have been a member of Bok since the nascent stages. I have seen some small skirmishes and gained a decent amount of experience.

I know we are up against a tribe almost 3 times our size. This war will prove a few things which will be a WIN for Bok irrespective of the outcome of this.

I don't have much to brag about, but XP has to fight and take control and stop bullying around.

DeletedUser

here are the current stats..
probably dont count for much, but here they are anyway..

Side 1:
Tribes: Xp
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SF EW BoK|87 KV TRIT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,240
Side 2: 1,865
Difference: 1,375

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 4
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,058,822
Side 2: 7,295,906
Difference: 8,762,916

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110,846
Side 2: 25,174
Difference: 85,672

image.php

DeletedUser

Some warriors have their own proud, but other ones the proud is their "bread of every day" and stop bullying i dont think so, they have their own view, and like all the strongest tribes, to be the number ones, but nothing is forever, in any point they will fall, i hope they can manage so many villages.

Akhin Alvalon Lothar

DeletedUser

here are the current stats..
probably dont count for much, but here they are anyway..

Side 1:
Tribes: Xp
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SF EW BoK|87 KV TRIT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,240
Side 2: 1,865
Difference: 1,375

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 4
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,058,822
Side 2: 7,295,906
Difference: 8,762,916

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110,846
Side 2: 25,174
Difference: 85,672

image.php

I will be waiting for the stat when the war starts. This will not count much cuz no co-ordinated effort from both sides.

DeletedUser

I like the declaration haha, now that we are in the war, i hav 82 incomings and they continue to rise :D G.G.

DeletedUser

Sounds interesting how about everyone clears their villages for me to noble :) The war will be over and everyone will be happy :)

DeletedUser

I actually want Xp to win, just because I don't like coalitions of tribes trying to team up, unless they admit to being a family. Still, good luck to both sides.

Xp just made a list with enemy they made and they pulled all into a coalition .. there is no coalition! or maybe it is but not all tribes are members!!

SF and EW continued to be attacked after TPL war and TPL members were targeted in every tribe they joined ! SF and EW made several attempts to get to Xp diplomacy and clarify situation but all we got was attacks .. SF and EW for sure didn't started anything on Xp to start war.. Xp provoked this

now... Xp wants to show off how professional is and they "fight" with a coalition.. there is no BIG coalition ( there is one small or maybe two )

the fact is that Xp wants to expand into 3 continents ( or maybe more ) and made himself enemy .. blaming all that they are against

family tribes don't work .. Xp just made family with IND and they have now Xp I too .. so Xp is a coalition and not all members are good as leaders want to prove

if Xp wants to win on long term they must reform the tribe , TPL made same mistake .. we were attackers and good ones .. we failed when we got too many members

Xp goals are set too high.. when in fact they can't control their own people right

and yeah, I am back.. I quit the game when I want .. the idiot is back !

DeletedUser54967

If u ask me Xp looks very confident abt this war, any1 care to tell me why?

DeletedUser

And the tribes they are facing are presumed not to be experienced. Which means easy win for them in their minds. It all depends on whether they will act in the same way they talk and underestimate their opponent, dragging on the war but still letting them win, or if they just attack full force and finish this quick and win. I personally don't see them losing, but that's just my guess.

DeletedUser

If u ask me Xp looks very confident abt this war, any1 care to tell me why?

Not sure. But my guess would be because they have a bunch of experienced players who have been through multiple wars TOGETHER and are now being challenged by a coalition of tribes who (no offense) seem bound together only by their common fear of Xp. For the people saying it would be nice to see the underdog win, I've seen it happen before enough so now I am sick of it. Strangely enough one of those times was the same Xp players against a much larger tribe. Only they did it alone. >_> So go Xp, but I hope its an actual war.

EDIT: beaten to it. :( Twice...

DeletedUser

you all have a wrong impression about war .. the players experienced in all tribes survive and win .. the weak players lose fast.. is a natural selection

you expect too much from Xp if you want them to conquer 3 continents FAST.. the TPL war was continued by Xp after disbanding and still K86 is not to Xp hands .. and they start now on two more continents ... while they made a merge with IND ( bad move if you ask me , the Xp tribe was more efficient with initial team )

from my view is not a war .. people attack back on Xp ( at least that what I now from SF and EW ) and these tribes made alliance with enemy tribes of Xp that is normal ..

Last edited by a moderator: