XVI/LFAH versus ACTIVE/NI/SETUP

DeletedUser

i thought i felt my ears burning , now i know why ,
i read all the comment about us with some interest. about this about that this dont count that dont count , no one in LFAH has ever said how good they were, we just came together and helped each other out, big and small players , maybe all the bad things you say about us is true maybe not and yes we are in this war With XVI against Active , no we are not as good as either of them but every player yes thats every player is doing there bit , no ones left no ones got scared and ran away ,even tho we are now fighting with the big boys , most of LFAH are inexperienced but that wont stop us against who ever we fight with or against , at the end of the day all of LFAH players will be better for the experience they are going through now ,and the only stats we care about is survival of LFAH even tho you guys want us to and expect us to fail

thanks
Beany

Well said.

DeletedUser

i read all the comment about us with some interest. about this about that this dont count that dont count , no one in LFAH has ever said how good they were, we just came together and helped each other out, big and small players , maybe all the bad things you say about us is true maybe not and yes we are in this war With XVI against Active , no we are not as good as either of them but every player yes thats every player is doing there bit , no ones left no ones got scared and ran away ,even tho we are now fighting with the big boys , most of LFAH are inexperienced but that wont stop us against who ever we fight with or against , at the end of the day all of LFAH players will be better for the experience they are going through now ,and the only stats we care about is survival of LFAH even tho you guys want us to and expect us to fail

thanks
Beany

In conclusion he said:

LFAH are inexperienced.
He thinks we think they all fail.
He thinks we think we want LFAH to fail.

I could go on, but the stated above. I agree with 100%

Plus, XVI are bigger than Active points-wise. And LFAH are bigger than Ni points-wise.

So, you're fighting the big boys? I don't think so :lol:

PS: WizzyDizzy aint a boy.

PSS: LFAH invited me a while back... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So I'm taking everything else is correct?
Because you only contradicted one thing.

And okay, Brother, forgive me of my sins.
Cleanse the demon, Slay the dragon bla bla
bla bla.

DeletedUser81812

In conclusion he said:

LFAH are inexperienced.
He thinks we think they all fail.
He thinks we think we want LFAH to fail.

I could go on, but the stated above. I agree with 100%

Plus, XVI are bigger than Active points-wise. And LFAH are bigger than Ni points-wise.

So, you're fighting the big boys? I don't think so :lol:

PS: WizzyDizzy aint a boy.

PSS: LFAH invited me a while back... :icon_eek:

Well...The main distinguishing aspect of Ni and Active would be their very small number of members and large average points of each Member... Ni only has 10 people, with an average of over 1.1M+, while LFAH has maxed out number of people, with an overall lower points. Over 25% of LFAH members barely have 10 villages! And they are all scattered all over western world 36...

So when beanys mentioned playing with the big boys, I think that little statement should stand. Even the mere statistics of LFAH demonstrates inexperience, while these Active members have been specially pulled out from different worlds, and each account co-played...

just a thought..

DeletedUser

thanks
Beany

Yes, we do expect you to fail. Simply because your members already know their fate, just as we do. Thankfully, unlike you, they have noticed that XVI is simply using them for their troops. Do you really think XVI would keep you under their wing after they know all your members are damaged and will take months to recuperate? Seriously. Some are bright enough and have noticed. Those have mailed us asking for help. Asking for mercy. Asking for a future. Those are the ones have no choice, it's either stay in LFAH or be tribe less and be eaten by XVI anyhow. What's the point int that? I hope you see your fate before it happens or you'll become more then their pets. You'll be food.

DeletedUser

...while these Active members have been specially pulled out from different worlds, and each account co-played...

just a thought..

Beg to differ, I have no co-player, this is my first world and my only account. I am the founder of it and I still play it. Please check you know what you're talking about before making sweeping statements.

ruthless44 is also not co-played, is the original owner of his account and just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

DeletedUser

Beg to differ, I have no co-player, this is my first world and my only account. I am the founder of it and I still play it. Please check you know what you're talking about before making sweeping statements.

ruthless44 is also not co-played, is the original owner of his account and just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

there are quite a few accounts that are in the hands of the original owner and/or not coplayed as mozely said (<3)

DeletedUser

Indeed, while not the original owner of this account (Voltan) I do not have a co-player, nor will I ever have a co-player. No matter the world, I simply do not co-play. I hold nothing against those that do co-play but to me it defeats the purpose of the game.

Remorse, get off your high horse. Tell me with 100% honesty that there are no accounts in LFAH that have not got co-players as well. Until you can tell me that, keep your mouth shut.

Jealous you didn't get an invite to ACTIVE as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80877

OMG..he can do a pep talk :O

XD

now..thats called active ownage...damn..wish i was part of all this fun :(

DeletedUser

To XVI and LFAH players,

Folks, going into these public forums is a waste of your time. If you want interaction with TW players, post on our internal forums. There at least you have a good idea of who you're talking to. I almost never visit here; someone told me there was a useless thread going on that we were participating in. After skimming through the thread, I have to wonder why.

The signal-to-noise ratio in these public forums, and in this particular thread, is incredibly low. It's basically just a bunch of anonymous people making snarky remarks at each other. Don't waste your time, please.

As with their pathetic emails to our tribes, the posts here are just from Active players desperately trying to postpone the inevitable. There's no need to respond to or even read them. Disinformation is the intent and nil is the content.

Let's go back to actually playing TW, folks. Anyone who wants to send me a reply, please do so in-game, as I likely won't be on here for another month or two.

Mikebro
XVI

DeletedUser

As with their pathetic emails to our tribes, the posts here are just from Active players desperately trying to postpone the inevitable. There's no need to respond to or even read them. Disinformation is the intent and nil is the content.

Oh Mike, if you only knew the hidden replies that don't get posted on those pretty forums of yours.

Anyhow ;

XVI | LFAH

XVI

Total Points : 76,343,218

Members : 51( Including inactives/ready to eat :icon_wink: )

Amount of continents controlled ( Based on percentage of continent )
: 11

Losses to ACTIVE and Ni since January 18th
: ACTIVE : 157 + Ni : 0.
157 + 0 = 157

LFAH

Total Points
: 28,881,714

Members : 72

Amount of continents controlled ( Based on percentage of continent ) : 4

Losses to ACTIVE and Ni since January 18th : ACTIVE : 11 + Ni : 1
11 + 1 = 12

----------------------
ACTIVE | Ni

ACTIVE

Total Points : 55,348,050

Members : 20

Amount of continents controlled ( Based on percentage of continent ) : 6

Losses to XVI and LFAH since January 18th : XVI : 72 + LFAH : 46
72 + 46 = 118

Ni

Total Points
: 12,040,975

Members : 10

Amount of continents controlled ( Based on percentage of continent ) : 0

Losses to XVI and LFAH since January 18th : XVI : 1 + LFAH : 0
1 + 0 = 1

Conclusion : They are over us in points, XVI : 76,343,218 + LFAH: 28,881,714 = Estimated 105 Million. While ACTIVE : 55,348,050 + Ni : 12,040,975 = Estimated 67 Million.

105 - 67 = 38 Million

They as well have more members then us. XVI and LFAH have a total of 123 members, while ACTIVE and Ni have a total of 30.

The dominance they have is simply overpowering ours. They together control a total of 15 continents while we control 6, which they as well inhabit.

The losses although are on our side. XVI and company have 119, not counting any take backs while we, ACTIVE and Ni have 169. 169 - 119 = 59.

That's for any people calling us the big dogs.

It is and hopefully will continue to be a fun war, good luck to both sides.

valk

They as well have more members then us. XVI and LFAH have a total of 123 members, while ACTIVE and Ni have a total of 30.

But carly you guys are the 1337 ones with the best members in the world as i have heard many times from the active camp.

DeletedUser

Valk be nice, When your told so often as a child that your special it tends to make a impact emotionally and psychologically.

I still lubs carl and karl tho <3 :)

DeletedUser

Active is competing with the sun for the center of the universe.

Repinski

if by doing those types of attacks you mentioned (ramless nukes and 7 sec trains) and they manage to do this
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 4
in their favour, then i seriously doubt that by saying that, you're doing yourselves a favour.

Bah...back to study time now :icon_confused:

You just got owned by a mod, that is the worst kind of owned lol

Anyways Go Active!