xxstealthyxx Office...

Discussion in 'World 92' started by xxstealthyxx, Feb 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. iAm?

iAm? Non-stop Poster

Bro, just shutup - I reply as you give me something to reply to you helmet, Ya boring, Bye,

2. himanshu

himanshu Well-Known Member

87 was where u tried to go big I know but in 88 u came again stayed in warpigs and left again due to something I dont know the cause but I was around yr villa

3. xxstealthyxx

xxstealthyxx Contributing Poster

oh ok...well i hope your doing well. Cheers!

4. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

This is dragging on a bit :confused:

5. xxstealthyxx

Just a bit yea..lol

6. xxstealthyxx

I wonder if some of my old pals are still around? Ok Kirk...step into my office...How The Hell Are Ya?:cool:

7. xxstealthyxx

I see some great players in the world playing this game...How come most of them is not posting on the externals? Sissy's!:cool:

8. iAm?

iAm? Non-stop Poster

Are you STILL talking to yourself, Zzzzz

9. xxstealthyxx

why do you keep posting to me? our business is over little man! Now move on.....:rolleyes:

10. iAm?

iAm? Non-stop Poster

Nothing to do with that, you just literally are... talking to yourself.

11. Ghostoxa

Ghostoxa Contributing Poster

You miss your old good friend dwarven king?

12. xxstealthyxx

Sure Do! Legendary player indeed! :eek:

13. xxstealthyxx

Any decent player wants to build up a good solid team..hit me up in-game I might add you to our roster for world 93. The Name is the same...Just Hit me up...Open Recruitment Just Started....hurry if you want a spot...it never last long. this is of course me looking at your best stats and exp...we will go from their..Cheers!

14. xxstealthyxx

Well it's a done deal..Commander aka KingLloyd1 Is now added to the w93 roster...comes on guys..send me those request..lets get this roster filled and ready to go. All defensive players welcome! And as always..True Die Hard Killers..can always sit at my round table! Join Me!..Cheers.

15. xxstealthyxx

For those who know me knows i except nothing less then the best! so having my own office..seems rather fair..since however i'm most likely the most active player in this game. What can i say ONLY that i am a dedicated player not one of these week end warrior...And most likely one day work for this company...lol

Just to be clear my office by no means is better then any other poster..it's just that..this is the spot to contact me or in-game!
    Every great leader should always make him or her self available 24/7. Im that guy! Cheers:D

16. deja vu3

deja vu3 Active Member

Oh boy, it will be fun to see you two in the same tribe.

Externals will literally blow up.

17. xxstealthyxx

well who knows how it will go..but i see no problem in him joining me..others will be welcome in also..it will be a different world..so hurt feelings needs to heal..has no room for the upcoming world...level playing ground and new story line. my advise to some..let the passed world 92 drama end when 93 opens up..i see good players on both sides of the field that i would love to have teaming up with us...I take nothing personal to no one here....well some I will never work with but that's low percentage..:rolleyes:

18. Ghostoxa

Ghostoxa Contributing Poster

New warpigs? lol

19. xxstealthyxx

No..solid name i think...But something new..I want as close as i can get to building up a pro team. I want another world win under my belt..if nothing else..want to play a few worlds get to know who i want when w100 opens..Im putting everything into that world for sure! Lots of old players suppose to come back and play one more time! World 100 I think will be epic!

I just looking for mature game players! No Punks no lamers..Just good solid respectable team..Professional style play. Thats what i want....:cool:

24/7 active players and great team work! I'm going in to hopefully coach this team into a world victory! If your active..and respect leadership and show skills that not only make you grow but as long as you grow with the team at the same time...all for one and one for all...A botherhood. Thats all...That's all i ever wanted in this game...good solid vet pro players...out for one thing..a world victory! A team that starts the world..and ends with it...No Mergers!

The best intel
    The best diplomacy dealings! One that can be trusted.
    Up and coming players to be next on the world stage! The world championship.
    A Tribe To Be Worth Dying For! All Members are required to bond and communicate with each other...Team Play!
    24/7 updated stats

Mission is simple...To be the best...period! That's my goal and that's what we want...
    • :D

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  20. .Daemon

.Daemon Guest

no more threads about you