XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser54315

I have noticed that $COD$ consistently noble more villages than us but never seem to be ahead in the war stats at any point. Below are the war stats for the last month.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,216
Side 2: 6,945
Difference: 1,729

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,130
Side 2: 502
Difference: 628

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 50,065,696
Side 2: 66,323,834
Difference: 16,258,138

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,889,204
Side 2: 4,803,836
Difference: 6,085,368

chart
[/spoil]

XXXX has 76 players so over the last month on average each player has nobled 69 villages of which 15 (22%) were $COD$ villages.

$COD$ has 96 villages so their figures are 72 and 5 (7%) respectively.

Which is clear proof that $COD$ noble more inactives and barbarians than us. Unfortunately the OD stats are still screwed up on twstats.com as I would have liked to have seen whether this was due to either XXXX being better at defending and/or attacking or just having more people actively participating in the fight. My guess is somewhere between the two but it would be interesting to hear a $COD$ point of view, this is not a personal attack on any $COD$ players individually as I am fully aware they contain some good and active players in their ranks.

More worryingly for $COD$ is the fact than in the last 6 months they have lost K53, K54, K63 and will shortly be losing K64. They may have made some gains in K81 but we have consolidated our grip on K70 and K80 and are coming on strong in K39 therefore on three fronts they are being forced backwards. We do have the luxury of some outstanding help from our allies notably SHTONU, -TBP- and BDeath but $COD$ cannot complain about this as it was their previously poor diplomatic relations that has led to this.

It may be a tactic on their part to give ground while nobling up all their barbs and inactives and hope we weaken before pushing back but this is a particularly risky tactic as more of their members could quit before ours.

On the evidence of this $COD$ seem to lack a clear plan of action and the $COD$ members saying they expect $COD$ to win the war seems to be based on loyalty rather than current performance.

AndyJc

You've got to acknowledge that COD have also taken some eastern k's which may not be from XXXX but still mean COD are probably up altogether on k's.

DeletedUser54315

Possibly but is that worth the expense of losing on all fronts against their enemies? I would say no.

DeletedUser

skinny I am not going to argue with your stats as they seem reasonable but you are rather overlook that we are fighting rather more than just XXXX. Maybe it would make our stats look worse I dont know, not sure if XXXX have any other major conflicts as you seem to have aliied (sorry almost said family there) to most of the rest of the world.

dwin

AndyJc

That could be down to the fact that COD have managed to alienate all possible allies.

Not like COD weren't in a good bargaining position at various points either, that was probably the biggest failing of the old COD leadership in my opinion at least. Great in war according to most people who would know but diplomacy clearly lacking.

DeletedUser43660

skinny I am not going to argue with your stats as they seem reasonable but you are rather overlook that we are fighting rather more than just XXXX. Maybe it would make our stats look worse I dont know, not sure if XXXX have any other major conflicts as you seem to have aliied (sorry almost said family there) to most of the rest of the world.

dwin

We've been allied to BRKDA for almost two years. We've been allied to bdeath for about 13 months now. Tony and I go way back; and saint has helped XXXX since the D3TH wars, and he has his own business with $COD$. AndyJC and XXXX have had good relations since he was in -3-. And MJ has been friends with me for some time as well.

Not our fault that $COD$ sucked at diplomacy, and did a piss poor job in dealing with other tribes.

And Andy, $COD$ recruited its way to the top in K39/49 in taking in stealth08, mystic dream, zzirazz, minimax4020, and staffelschutz--not saying that's a bad thing as I assume $COD$ reckoned they'd get a lot more out of those recruits than what they received.

The only K $COD$ have earned through warring is K81, and I tip my hat to their efforts in that K.

DeletedUser

So, basically you guys are saying $COD$ failed at diplomacy so we should just give up because we have no hope of winning? Where is the fun in that?

These posts are a bit ridiculous to me because I would think you would want us to fight back so that the game will still be fun but since everyone wants nothing more than to demoralize $COD$ and tell us how we failed and will never win it seems like to me you just want us to give up. :\

Obviously I don't think the enemy should be the one to encourage us but gee whiz guys, $COD$ has been bashed enough by now dont you think?

DeletedUser

So, basically you guys are saying $COD$ failed at diplomacy so we should just give up because we have no hope of winning? Where is the fun in that?

These posts are a bit ridiculous to me because I would think you would want us to fight back so that the game will still be fun but since everyone wants nothing more than to demoralize $COD$ and tell us how we failed and will never win it seems like to me you just want us to give up. :\

Obviously I don't think the enemy should be the one to encourage us but gee whiz guys, $COD$ has been bashed enough by now dont you think?

Nope i think he means cod screwed up and made everyone hate them so there is no wonder why any tribe/player that means anything are after $Cod$ heads i think could be wrong :)

AndyJc

Nobody has said that....

Purely saying that COD failed at diplomacy and so moaning about XXXX's allies helping is pointless (not much moaning in this thread but others loads)

Though giving up is always an option :)

DeletedUser43660

Nope i think he means cod screwed up and made everyone hate them so there is no wonder why any tribe/player that means anything are after $Cod$ heads i think could be wrong :)

Greetings, warmad!

Well, I think my tone was more like "You've made your bed, $COD$, now you'll have to lie in it" . But yeah, same thing I suppose!

Really, I think it was a bit of a leap of you, Mythic, to suggest that somehow I'd want you, and $COD$ to give up....

There are still challenges to be had in this war(you and stevo are the two biggest!). If we come off as arrogant, and overweening, then well, that's not right, and I apologize for that kind of perception. But the stats do speak for themselves, and that's what matters: facts and analysis. Everything else is just noise. But in saying that, there's still A TON of playing to be done, and this world isn't settled at all. XXXX had done well, yes, but the world is still open, and $COD$ are still the enemy.

As for the actual diplomacy I referenced. Speaking as the old diplomat of XXXX, I did not enjoy dealing with your side at all. Lord of the Squares and your council(I assume your council had a say) positioned your tribe for a war with XXXX with his plotting, and your tribe's recruitment of LonestarEsp. $COD$ were hardly on our radar before LOTS started making noise to FINAL about joining up with $COD$ to war XXXX; and after the LonestarEsp recruitment obviously.

Edit:

I should add that by mentioning XXXX's friends/alliances, I meant to say that we were allied with those tribes, and friendly with the people in those tribes before the $COD$ war. Those alliances are not the result of the $COD$ tilt. It's not like those tribes blindly followed us, and in the case of bdeath, were warring $COD$ before us in fact. The tribes warring $COD$ all have their reasons.

Another Edit...

I can understand where $COD$ came from in its desire for warring XXXX. We supported bdeath(as colbey has mentioned many times, it wasn't that much support) and we were on the rise and they wanted a good fight. I don't like it when people in this game always grasp for the high road to make themselves feel better, so I just want to avoid the perception that we seek the high road :)

Alright, I"ve posted way too much in the externals, back to lurk mode...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

My reason for posting was out of curiosity as although $COD$ are fighting hard in certain areas they seem to lack a real plan of action which mystifies me as I have spoken to some intelligent people in $COD$. Having looked at the whole stats involving all sides then $COD$ do seem to be faring somewhat better although still losing.

DeletedUser

Maybe it would make our stats look worse I dont know, not sure if XXXX have any other major conflicts as you seem to have aliied (sorry almost said family there) to most of the rest of the world.

dwin

$COD$ has been bashed enough by now dont you think

I don't see any ridiculous posts here Mythic apart maybe from Dwin's trying to reply back to some very good statistical work by Skinny (as always) by dropping the laughable 'family' thing. He got a reply from JonEd saying it all.

The fact is that CoD had the last family in this world and as soon after the war started they had to scrap for various reasons. So anyone from Cod teasing others about families is bound to create more bashing. If you wanna complain about it complain to CoD posters.

Another fact is that you did fail at diplomacy whether you like it or not. The reasons have been repeated many times over this Forum and I'm sure you have a good idea yourself as you seem to be well in touch with events unlike some other fellow members. I'm sure you also know well noone wants you to give up as this would probably lead to a mass exit.

Just don't complain about your enemies. You created them yourself by your attitude wether ingame or the Forum.

Just don't complain about families/allies. Yours were bad choices and they disappeared. To give you a simple example...
Snapy'e choice of favourite leaders........sir K!!!!
Please tell us why Snappy:) My guess.... he was a good friend. We all have them it doesn't mean they're good too.
Sir K was at best a very mediocre player, arrogant, created enemies and recruited all the rubbish which was drifting about.
Then maybe in your stats along with your other enemies Dwin. We should include S|W too!!! Wether you like it or not your allies (or should I say family because that's what it really was:)) were useless and vanished. We all hope that you won't:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264
Side 2: 51
Difference: 213

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,505,793
Side 2: 485,941
Difference: 2,019,852

chart

DeletedUser

Omg,Thats pretty bad from our side,i admit it.

Hope we will do better for the next month
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Omg,Thats pretty bad from our side,i admit it.

Hope we will do better for the next month
:icon_rolleyes:

its been like that for the last god knows how many months if cod stop running the other way and living on barbs maybe they could turn it around but nope they dont back up the players that do work there butts of trying to save your tribe

DeletedUser

Now who are you IG

Now i am an ex cod baron and war general who went to xxxx but left due to a rl op and about to come back and trust me i know more about this war and cod then you will do in your time on a gifted account so far