XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

FINAL was the same as XIII in all but name, any reason you need to be so technical?

They bailed you out in the D3TH war. Public knowledge.

DeletedUser43660

FINAL was the same as XIII in all but name, any reason you need to be so technical?

They bailed you out in the D3TH war. Public knowledge.

You say technical, I say factual.

XIII and FINAL were two different tribes. FINAL included members of XIII, XIV, and -3-. Different tribes.

Bailed us out? Such a loaded term. And what war are you referring to? The first D3TH war? Or the second D3TH war?

Where have I, or any member of XXXX ever denied that XIII and XIV were good allies, and were helpful against D3TH? Psst, pass it along: XXXX and XIII were allies at the time. That's what allies do, they support each other over common threats and interests. And at that juncture of W22, we were allied with DOR, BRKDA, XIII, XIV, -3-, and PNX. D3TH had their family tribes, and RBE. It was a major war encompassing many K's. And yes, if it wasn't for Irontim1976, wwaynd, throw rocks, tony mokbell and others, it would have been different I"m sure.

But have you ever thought that without XXXX, XIII would have been in a tough spot? Oh wait, then whatever lame point you're trying to make would fade away...

In the first D3TH war, XIII's support wasn't the only support that was sent our way. We had support from many different people; not to mitigate XIII's contributions, but you shouldn't overlook XXXX's actual results, and what we did, same with our other allies.

In the second D3TH war, we were ready, and we absolutely kicked the crap out of D3TH. XXXX and XIII had a close relationship. I find your remarks amusing seeing as how two former dukes of XIII are in XXXX in wwyandt and Irontim. And that tony mokbell, a former duke of the tribe, is a close ally of XXXX. Same with AndyJC, a former duke, good terms with XXXX. If we were unkind to XIII/FINAL, why are these people still in XXXX, and friendly with us? Maybe they're just a bunch of opportunists :icon_rolleyes:

I can go on and on....but I don't think people want a history lesson of XXXX and our relations with XIII. Surely some anonymous guy knows more about the internal machinations of XXXX and XIII/FINAL more than I do; I was just the co-duke/diplomat of XXXX throughout the above time period, so I wouldn't know anything save for what you spoon feed me.

Reveal yourself, friend. Don't hide behind the curtains. I have a feeling that our back and forth will end up going on and on and admittedly, I don't have the stomach for masturbatory debate. I'd like to know what's colouring your remarks on XIII-XXXX relations as you seem quite embittered, and then I'll move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

To claim FINAL was XIII is a bit ridiculous tbh.

FINAL was our last ditch attempt to keep the monolith going, unfortunately inactivity proved too great for us.
It was players from many different tribes not just XIII.

And probably most telling of all, it was a name changed XIV that became FINAL, not XIII (which became FINBL or something similar?)

DeletedUser

It's understandable that only comments like these could bring life back to this forum, but is it ignorance or is it something else I wonder?

BDeath, BRKDA, -3-, SHTONU, -TBP-, MRH, SLW, CC, PHNX, AYE, CORL, DEATH, XIV, ??????, WTF!!!, EXP-E, Me, CHAOS, JJ, =WOLF=, WOZ, OG SiN, WHO, NINIF, SOLO, Tactic, $TCC$, ~ST~, ~CBS~ and all other players, groups, or any classification a tribe can fall under who is still active in any way should prevent XXXX from taking the world while the time to do so still exists. If this happens, any above tribe stands a chance of winning the world. I realize why many tribes are not attacking, and I commend you on intelligent diplomacy, but is winning a world through sheer diplomacy worth it at the expense of an exciting end of the world?
1st: you either don't know a thing about the above mentioned tribes or you pretend not to
2nd: Why are you so interested in preventing XXXX from taking the world
3rd: Since you're so interested in 'an exciting end to W22..... why are you posting here with a name that does not exist in W22...or any other world?
4th: "Winning a wold on sheer diplomacy"? :icon_biggrin: In case you haven't noticed the hugging & 'family' loving tribes have all gone!!! That comment is as stale as flat beer.

I would personally like to see BDeath, SLW, BRKDA, or -TBP- to win the world at this point. Or a newly organized and reformed version of $CoD$. XXXX has used too many allies to get to this point and once was a great war tribe, now seems like a hugger or family tribe. My reasoning is the lack of challenge from $CoD$ at this point.
1st:Would you now? It's a very interesting selextion of tribes there, but you haven't told us why? Have you by any chance had any association with any of those tribes?
2nd: XXXX used too many allies to get to this point? :icon_biggrin: Who are these 'too many' exactly? Care to mention?
3rd: Your reasoning is the lack of challenge by CoD at this point?!!!!! Do you realise why CoD are at THIS POINT? Maybe not. Or maybe you had something to do with it? Just a wild guess?

Want more challenge? Make a few more enemies and prove yourselves to be the powerful tribe many believe you to be. This can't be a fun way to win the world Jonedcap, I'm sure you want a multi-front war at some point just to test your tribe...
:) Why are you challenging JonEd? Don't you know he's not a Duke anymore. What tribe were you in? What was your position there? and what multifront wars did you have? and what did you do to test your tribe? Tell us please.

I understand what you thought I meant. I did not mean to imply your war with [D3TH] and all the players/land you gained from it were not earned. I meant to say why not add some challenge and fight some more people? Considering the world will end in a lame way if you do not. After all, you had no problem screwing XIII. The ally that is the reason you are even in the position to be ruling the world in the first place.
That's exactly what you implied!!!!

Maybe YOU consider the world will end in the lame way because you're not in the winning side.

As for XIII... Nobody screwed them but themselves, their recruitment, their ' big family' pursuits and some eventually lame leadership.

They are the reason you have some of the best players in the world both from [D3TH]'s collapse and when you threatened to attack XIII to get to $CoD$. You still put the nail in the coffin to their tribe yourself along with sir colbey. Don't act like you took all of the XIII players Kontinents through combat.
No XIII they are not the reason they have some of the best players.
Some of the best players were there to begin with and everyone else went there on their own accord after realising XXXX was a better place to be than their own tribe.
If you have a problem with that address it to those 'best' players themselves who left their tribes to move to greener grass. They are the ones who nailed the coffin of their own tribes as well as those who were leading and recruiting for those tribes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saying all that.....
I find your style a bit strange to say the least.....

You reasoning is weak to say the least, but...... It looks as if you're trying to tease here.
Are you hoping to achieve something in game by doing that.
I believe yes

Well...Cool Story
[spoil]
funny-pictures-mouse-cookie.jpg
[/spoil]

PS:
For your info XIII did not bail anyone out of the D3TH war (Considering their family size they had minimal impact).
If anything XXXX bailed XIII out and if the had accepted Ywevis' (Are you Ywevis by any chance :)) proposal maybe the world would have a different face today.
Imagine D3TH and RBE going for XIII and XXXX too. That would be fun to see.

DeletedUser

Thanks John.
I suppose that sorts it out

HoHoHo...

No only it's funny when those who ruined several accounts go on a new world to advertise their 'Veteran' status and when their tribes fall apart they feel the need to go into multiscroller junk to shake off any responsibility which may be attached to them....

...but also feel the need to come back under not so secret aliases and fill us with righteous stories about how to end the world in hope to satisfy their bitterness and lamely attempt to take revenge on those who truly beat them

Well done BH, your Veteran status is now elevated to Mnt Olympus along with other self respectful Legends who we have a laugh about every now and then

Cool story nevertheless

DeletedUser

FINAL was our last ditch attempt to keep the monolith going, unfortunately inactivity proved too great for us.

Come on JC, it has been a while now, admit it. Not just inactivity but what else?

Say it, you can do it now... you can finally admit it...

DeletedUser

Come on JC, it has been a while now, admit it. Not just inactivity but what else?

What else could it be Cinders? Intertribal isolation of certain cultural groups?

Whatever you mean, we all found out that Monolith size does not matter anyway.
I hope the Isis and Horus worshipers cultural Group are not gonna report me for insulting Monoliths.

DeletedUser

Whatever you mean, we all found out that Monolith size does not matter anyway..

I am glad that size does not matter, it is re-assuring to hear from another women besides the missus :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm too irrelevant to have to hide and too hated to care to respond because it will be mutilated even if it consists of 100% facts.

No tribe should take the world with such an easy war being labeled 'the final battle'. I respect XXXX more than any tribe here besides BDeath or -TBP-. I just don't wanna see such a respected tribe take such a lame win. In short, that's where I'm coming from in all this. Feel free to disagree.

DeletedUser

Genetic Engineer... the biggest traitor to LKA besides zionism. What brings you back to these forums?

DeletedUser

Mwuhaha :p Lols
LKA betrayed me, cant remember the details but thats the reason I betrayed LKA ;)

I got bored and wanted to promote my wordpress *link below* ;) so I posted in the graphics section, thought I'd pop into here for fun as well :)
Hows things ( going to bed so, I'll have to reply tomorrow to you :) )

DeletedUser43660

I'm too irrelevant to have to hide and too hated to care to respond because it will be mutilated even if it consists of 100% facts.

No tribe should take the world with such an easy war being labeled 'the final battle'. I respect XXXX more than any tribe here besides BDeath or -TBP-. I just don't wanna see such a respected tribe take such a lame win. In short, that's where I'm coming from in all this. Feel free to disagree.

I disagree with most of your commentary because you're presupposing that everything that's led to this point in W22, specifically the war with $COD$, has been easy. The war with $COD$ isn't over of course, but yes, we have been doing quite well--but it wasn't always so. We hit a huge roadblock in K54, and at the onset of the war, itdox and rathina were taking huge losses. I don't think XXXX should be faulted for our successes and victories(victories and successes viewed under the tw's 'light' that is).

And you shouldn't conflate facts with opinions. People are allowed to disagree with your thoughts on W22, as I did about your observations in regard to XIII and XXXX.

DeletedUser

You don't respect anything apparently.

Not yourself - or you would have come here as Emeror to say what you said

Not XXXX 0r you wouln't label their win 'lame'. Lame was your tribe (admittedly not all of them) who started with lame bragging and ended with the lame departures of the lame Bashers and their lame excuses.

Lame is your attempt to get others to fight XXXX under your Alias to satisfy your bitterness and lame are your silly & inaccurate comments to support that attempt

Lame is your return here after the W52 failure

and lame is your "I'm too irrelevant to have to hide" statement as it comes after your unveiling by x2dezjohn

If you think the final battle was easy why don't you talk to your mate Snappy. I'm sure you got lots to talk about since you're so strict on traitors

DeletedUser

I don't use the Emperor B.H. tag anymore. I just used it once to confirm that I am not hiding. I was stating my views on what should happen. If I actually wanted it to happen I think I would return to W22 and gain some influence to make it happen? I don't care enough to try and make anything happen, I just cared enough to get some opinions from looking at the map off my chest is all.

If I was trying to hide, I would not have put in my other post on the W52 section at the end of the PnP that I am also known as Emperor B.H., I just use this now so I can come here after posting on W52. Assumptions, they run so rampant in the TW forums community.

I respect what SLW was too much to care whether they fight BDeath under the $CoD$ or SLW tag. They're still fighting the same war in which I was a diplomat speaking with little jac in LEGIT for some time during the BDeath war when no one else would as LEGIT was on the verge of collapse.

They aren't traitors to me personally.

I did what I wanted in W52, created a tribe that went on to take ALL the surrounding K's except for one or two maybe. Not my fault the people running the tribe have war on 4 fronts now after my co-player and I were conveniently offline for an enemy tribe leader to take us out. Therefore maybe to you it was a fail, but my time on that world was just as successful at the time as the leaders of the other 2 top tribes there NiNi and -MM-. Please leave W52 out of this since you obviously don't know the matter very well. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't use the Emperor B.H. tag anymore. I just used it once to confirm that I am not hiding (1). I was stating my views on what should happen(2). If I actually wanted it to happen I think I would return to W22 and gain some influence to make it happen(3)? I don't care enough to try and make anything happen, I just cared enough to get some opinions from looking at the map off my chest is all. (4)

If I was trying to hide, I would not have put in my other post on the W52 section at the end of the PnP that I am also known as Emperor B.H (5)., I just use this now so I can come here after posting on W52. Assumptions, they run so rampant in the TW forums community. (6)

I respect what SLW was too much to care whether they fight BDeath under the $CoD$ or SLW tag. They're still fighting the same war in which I was a diplomat speaking with little jac in LEGIT for some time during the BDeath war when no one else would as LEGIT was on the verge of collapse. (7)

They aren't traitors to me personally.(8)

I did what I wanted in W52, created a tribe that went on to take ALL the surrounding K's except for one or two maybe. Not my fault the people running the tribe have war on 4 fronts now after my co-player and I were conveniently offline for an enemy tribe leader to take us out. Therefore maybe to you it was a fail, but my time on that world was just as successful at the time as the leaders of the other 2 top tribes there NiNi and -MM-. Please leave W52 out of this since you obviously don't know the matter very well. :icon_rolleyes:(9)

(1) You could have told us that straight away, but I'm sure you very conveniently 'assumed' that we can make the 'assumption':). You used the Emperor tag after it was by someone else because your cover was blown so don't 'assume' we're morons.

(2) Yes you were stating you views on what you wish it would happen, accompanying it with silly 'assumptions' about past events that you either know nothing about or you decided to adapt suitably for your wishful thinking.

(3) Sour grapes my friend. You have no influence on W22 whatsoever. You couldn't make it happen with more than 1 account then. Telling us you can do it now sounds Ripfinish at its best. Face it your beloved CoD was destroyed by XXXX attacks and some great loyalty from your 'big mouthed' companions. If you reread this thread from the beginning you'll find plenty of those 'big mouthed' statements. Where are those brave Bashers now I wonder?

(4)That's exactly what the Fox said when she labeled the grapes 'sour'. Please don't cry when you look at the map. Didn't you say it was a game after all.

(5) We all make mistakes we regret later. Don't overestimate you cunningness. Again you could have very easily told us on your 1st post. You didn't. Appalling and regrettably silly. Tough.

(6) Yeah. That's what they all say when they make blunders. A yellow mesh on the face is still an egg on the face.

(7) No they're not fighting the same war. After trying to arrange NAPs with both CoD and XXXX (that was the war), they turned on the inactives and lonesomes of B-D3TH. There's no B-Death my friend for sometime now.

(8) No for you personally No. Like others form CoD you just can't bring yourself to admit that your big Basher hero offered to go over to the hated enemy and fight his pals. Keep dreaming and I'm sure he can keep crying to his mum about how he suffered.

(9) Good for you. I didn't bother to read the 150 page essay trying to explain/justify your actions and tribe destiny, but it's style makes 'assumptions' run wild!!! Assumptions again!:)

AndyJc

You know I'm never going to :). No matter what some inexplicably rather upset and stroppy people post.
What have I got to lose by sticking to my guns now anyways?

On a separate note is it being suggested that the current SLW is a direct reincarnation of the old one?

DeletedUser

You know I'm never going to :). No matter what some inexplicably rather upset and stroppy people post.
What have I got to lose by sticking to my guns now anyways?
On a separate note is it being suggested that the current SLW is a direct reincarnation of the old one?
Not by inexplicably upset and stroppy people ....or by those trying to wear a mask either I think.

However, you must admit that the SLW fierceness does resemble that of The Picts lately. All you have to do is look at their recent record. Apparently you're not the only one who took Centurion seriously. Admittedly Olga is hot.