Yarr scared of PWO attempting a gang bang???WHAT!!

DeletedUser

I'd like to congratulate j blood after all this wasn't just gossip.

Good info you got there.

Keep informing w28 of what's gonna happen next.

:)

DeletedUser

I'd like to congratulate j blood after all this wasn't just gossip.

Good info you got there.

Keep informing w28 of what's gonna happen next.

:)

Mate i like you and all is fine between us ( i think ) but who ever thought that j blood was bluffing is a f:icon_eek::icon_eek:l.

This war was going to happen sooner or later.

The top two tribes sharing 1 k !!!, not a very good thing and sooner or later they would of had a dissagreement leading to war.

On another note , i remember when BA dared ArmyofDes from YARR to come closer to k44 and PLO will bash him and i guess BA is getting his wish now , did he wish for too much as the whole of YARR is coming to k44 and not only DES.

Anyway both tribes are capable of fighting either fairly or threw gangbanging and so far nightrider is feeling the pain the most .

DeletedUser

sorry for him but i think his on the front lines..

i bet for PWO to win this war..

what do you think guys..

-Nightrider-

Nightrider is a good player and i havent met him but i have no clue what tactic he was using when he spread all his vills over a k ( half a K )

It looks like YARR are taking his vills like he doesnt even know a thing called troops

Its called over extending yourself. He got caught with little troops. I know i usually go through point spurts and then i build troops for a bit and then jump in points etc...

He did grow a lot. Probably focused more on nobles than troops and is probably really offensive.

My villages are stretched because....

1.I was in the northern part of k33 and WSS was in south/central part.So when the war started I had to move south to take WSS villages.

2.YARR! and WP was allied and had good relation so I didn't bothered much about them then.

3.Look at the continent ranking of k33.I was getting a good morale only on the yarr! players and few other players.So,I couldn't noble whoever I wanted to.

4.If I didn't stretch,I wouldn't have been rank-1(look k33 rankings),though I could have preformed well in wars.

5.To make my villages more clustered,I would have to noble less than 5k point villages like VonKaiser is doing.And I don't like to that.

My villages are full of troops but you have to take it into consideration that YARR! made a surprise attack,I am on the frontline,some of my villages are in yarr! territory,HATEUS is attacking me aswell.I have over 1k attacks incoming attacks.Besides,I could not give my best in this war because of a RL issue that arrow123 himself knows.

DeletedUser

My villages are stretched because....

1.I was in the northern part of k33 and WSS was in south/central part.So when the war started I had to move south to take WSS villages.

2.YARR! and WP was allied and had good relation so I didn't bothered much about them then.

3.Look at the continent ranking of k33.I was getting a good morale only on the yarr! players and few other players.So,I couldn't noble whoever I wanted to.

4.If I didn't stretch,I wouldn't have been rank-1(look k33 rankings),though I could have preformed well in wars.

5.To make my villages more clustered,I would have to noble less than 5k point villages like VonKaiser is doing.And I don't like to that.

My villages are full of troops but you have to take it into consideration that YARR! made a surprise attack,I am on the frontline,some of my villages are in yarr! territory,HATEUS is attacking me aswell.I have over 1k attacks incoming attacks.Besides,I could not give my best in this war because of a RL issue that arrow123 himself knows.

It is tough for you since as you say it your on the frontline and Hateus and YARR are both attacking you .

But I will noble even a 3k village if it will help my position , position is most important , with position you can attack and deffend yourself very succesfully .

Shure the smaller villages take more time but if its an enemy village then it has to be taken .

ketchupinyourtuna

greetings -nightrider-,

at least thar be one good thin' about yer position, ye can attack in any direction.

bluntrazor

Jog on

j blood your nothing but a pussy weasel, grow a backbone, theirs never a lovable snitch. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

j blood your nothing but a pussy weasel, grow a backbone, theirs never a lovable snitch. :icon_wink:

your wrong man , the tribe who he snitches for loves him to bits , more than your tribe loves you :D

DeletedUser

Mate i like you and all is fine between us ( i think ) but who ever thought that j blood was bluffing is a f:icon_eek::icon_eek:l.

This war was going to happen sooner or later.

The top two tribes sharing 1 k !!!, not a very good thing and sooner or later they would of had a dissagreement leading to war.

On another note , i remember when BA dared ArmyofDes from YARR to come closer to k44 and PLO will bash him and i guess BA is getting his wish now , did he wish for too much as the whole of YARR is coming to k44 and not only DES.

Anyway both tribes are capable of fighting either fairly or threw gangbanging and so far nightrider is feeling the pain the most .

I also love you ira.

:icon_razz:

I know this was gonna happen but hey, j blood had the guts to start a new thread and spread this info world wide, that's why I'm congratulating him.

bluntrazor

Testies! (Y)

'Guts'? Making a fake account shows how big his prepubescent little balls really are :icon_eek:

bluntrazor

I agreed he did make this thread, but what I was arguing is that is he still a little pussy for not using real account. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I agreed he did make this thread, but what I was arguing is that is he still a little pussy for not using real account. :icon_biggrin:

Lol are we gonna discuss why he is not using a real account?

Most people have one reason for that, for example I don't use another account because I already played with this name in w9 so why create another account when everyone knows me with this name?!

Like I've said everyone has a reason I don't know what his reason is, if you ask me if it's fear? I can't answer you but we can ask him lol.

J blood another account why? You fear Yarr!?

bluntrazor

We all know its fear, that's is the only logical reason for him doing it, so he doesn't deserve any positive attention because at the end of the day hes a pussy.

DeletedUser

We all know its fear, that's is the only logical reason for him doing it, so he doesn't deserve any positive attention because at the end of the day hes a pussy.

Still he is a p*ssy with good info.

:icon_cool: