Yarr scared of PWO attempting a gang bang???WHAT!!

DeletedUser

I don't know :/ I had rank 120 odd and now 3. What's going on?

You must have lost many troops and villages :icon_rolleyes: ! w00t! not 1 not single village lost ! w00t w00t w00t! it is le grande FAIL 'd pirate :icon_biggrin: so many nice nukes and nobles and only thing achieved moving you to #3 ODD :lol:
Old pirates, yes, they rob i (not us thou :lol:)
Sold i to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took (but they didnt) i
From the bottom less pit.
But my hand was made strong (very strong )
By the hand of the almighty. (PWO)
We forward in this generation, triumphantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am also inclined to agree because

Regarding numbers there is an underdog, PWO
regarding skill there is an underdog, Yarr! and friends

So I think things are balanced out...

I agree, we just have to look at Nightrider ODD to notice that.

cookie has no idea :) -Nightrider- is no underdoog, -Nightrider- is a mean that will win the war before PWO starts retaliating lol :D so far getting those 12 villages of nightrider was so expensive, i think it would be cheaper to build up 26 point barabs from bottom up than to waste roughly 100 nobles, and around 50 nukes just on 9th of april :D lol and not to mention that future aint looking any better for attackers once all suppor teams are in place. :icon_rolleyes:

Of course lol it takes 2 nukes to kill one full defensive village, I bet that nightrider villages were stacked like f*ck, by looking at his ODD you will notice that it took A LOT to noble those villages.

from russia with love

+IwA+ and Sith?

We're already at war with SITH :icon_neutral:

And yes you can guess if you like... Not gonna tell you if your write or wrong though :)

Not likely that +IwA+ would join against PwO. We've had good relations with them. More likely that ROTKB would join in than +IwA+... imao

DeletedUser67942

I'm a stickler for that kind of thing. Probably had something to do with the way I was raised =P