Yay! Another map thread!

DeletedUser

Request

PANIC!
Angels
Zero
Purify

These tribes are mainly in k56 and k57. I would like to see a map of them. Thanks

sir kelvanise

Request

PANIC!
Angels
Zero
Purify

These tribes are mainly in k56 and k57. I would like to see a map of them. Thanks

I think you need to change your request. Panic does not exist anymore. The top members have created a new tribe the Rebellions. Your new list should be:

1 Angels
2 Zero
3 REB
4 :.RH.:

DeletedUser

I think you need to change your request. Panic does not exist anymore. The top members have created a new tribe the Rebellions. Your new list should be:

1 Angels
2 Zero
3 REB
4 :.RH.:

Well seeing how I made the request 4 days ago..........

But actually I would like to see:

Zero
Shape!
:.RH.:
Crown

Last edited by a moderator:

siryimmy

This is my first Gimp map, if anyone has any tips mail em to me please. Thanks. Id put it in a spoiler but they dont work for me for some reason. This is top 9 of the world
Top9.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cool first map, I enjoy that blue background you have. :3 Very very nice mate.

I made one too earlier today, so I'll post too.

mapphp6-1.png

siryimmy

hehe thanks. its my third one. im going to start playing with texturing next.

and by all means im taking requests. need to practice more.

DeletedUser

hehe thanks. its my third one. im going to start playing with texturing next.

and by all means im taking requests. need to practice more.

I do like the color scheme. I've always wondered how I could shift from the drab green, and you've done it quite nicely. Let's see some more experimenting!

Oh, and you can probably take up the requests at the top of the page. Goodness knows I've been slacking lately.

siryimmy

K56top5.jpg

I figured out why i cant make the tribes look killer yet. they are still all too small lol

DeletedUser

k54actioncopy.jpg

This is a one time thing .. takes way too much time so enjoy.

siryimmy

If you get macros set up for whatever program your using it makes making them a ton easier. i have gimp set up to where i press a-h to do everything from open a new layer to all the way to adding the beveling makes doing these go alot faster.