Yes, You expected it, but here it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear World 2.

Today delivers us a momentous occasion regarding the future of world 2. As you will be well aware of due to certain leaks both controlled and leaks of the more sinister kind, XiG and StW will be forming a new tribe by the name of CEGamers. It is not a merge, it is a new tribe... This delivers many an implication. I will continue on to describe and better explain them.

We will start from scratch in regards to an alliance list. Although many names have been discussed only a few will be receiving an alliance or any other diplomatic relation. CEGamers will contact you in regards to any form of diplomatic relationship whether it be an Alliance of Non Aggression Pact.

A new heirachy will be established. I do not really feel the need to better explain this as it is pretty obvious and anyone with a shred of intelligence will grasp this quite easily.

CEGamers will be controlled by a council formed of 7 players who have proved themselves, their loyalty and provided great service to their respective tribes over the duration of world 2.
This council consists of:

Myself, Gloryordeath, Soldier786, Malte, Ry-fi, Cemedia and last but certainly not least HreoAJ.

I myself will be head diplomat and in charge of all things propaganda, being a panda it comes naturally.

Anyways, back on topic.
Although it is a new tribe, it still contains the same players, so in effect we are still the same super-powers multiplied by 2 so we are defiantly a force to be considered.
Together we are still a fair and just tribe and will treat your tribes with the same respect you received before any such move took place.

But, today at 00:00 a new world order has surfaced to change the face of world 2 forever. Reject it and be destroyed or embrace us and join us in our place of future glory.

Thank you for your time,
Frankish.
CEGamers duke, head diplomat and panda.

DeletedUser

Hurrah!! :icon_cool:

How unexpected huh?

DeletedUser

Head diplomat? I thought you quit? just cant seem to do it can you.

omgwtfbbq

Translation:

"Dear World 2,

Since Xig only gained 74 villages in the last 3 months of war we are desperate and are going to merge with every tribe in W2. This is the only way we can get villages, unfortunately.

Thank you for your time,
Frankish.
CEGamers duke, head diplomat and panda."

thedevilinme

XIG and STW outright winners of tribal mergers! Congrats to you both! Your diplomats are clearly a force to be reckoned with and i hope i am never on the recieving ends of your words.

DeletedUser4514

I warned you that Pandas were all about mergers...

You don't get that fat eating just bamboo.

DeletedUser

Translation:

"Dear World 2,

Since Xig only gained 74 villages in the last 3 months of war we are desperate and are going to merge with every tribe in W2. This is the only way we can get villages, unfortunately.

Thank you for your time,
Frankish.
CEGamers duke, head diplomat and panda."

"Dear World 2,

Since HOT now looked pretty screwed as they are not a part of any such tribe i am going to say they are desperate and try and make them look bad.
Yeah, XiG might of destroyed certain HOT factions but im not going to let anyone else know that, unfortunately.

Thanks for your time.
Omgwtfbbq,
HOT.

DeletedUser

Yes we win Tribal Mergers and i can assure you we will also win Tribal Wars. ;)

DeletedUser7529

Definitely not a big shock in tribal merger.

These questions remain:

who will merge next?

will TW get hit by CEG?

will RB split from XIG?

will Ry-Fi keep denying that CEG is not real?

only time will tell.

omgwtfbbq

"Dear World 2,

Since HOT now looked pretty screwed as they are not a part of any such tribe i am going to say they are desperate and try and make them look bad.
Yeah, XiG might of destroyed certain HOT factions but im not going to let anyone else know that, unfortunately.

Thanks for your time.
Omgwtfbbq,
HOT.

HOT was up over 650 villages versus Xig when we pulled out. The fact that you may have taken a few HOT factions in your area doesn't change the fact that overall you were the ones being destroyed. The best thing that ever happened to your tribe was when HOT pulled out.

Sorry you are only able to lead your tribe to 74 villages in 3 months but don't take your anger out on me.

Mekko

Translation:

"Dear World 2.

In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, XIG and STW will be reorganized into the first Galactic Tribe, for a safe and secure society which I assure you will last for ten thousand years."

So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.

DeletedUser4514

:icon_eek: Ry-Fi... i thought... but... :icon_eek:

StW lied?!?:icon_eek:

To their allies?

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I never saw that coming...:icon_rolleyes:

They'll probably end up attacking Xig again this time around.

DeletedUser5436

StW lied?!?:icon_eek:

To their allies?

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I never saw that coming...:icon_rolleyes:

They'll probably end up attacking Xig again this time around.

pitifull atempt try again.

Soldier

DeletedUser7529

hmm new diplomacy

i expect ceg war on TW.

question, what is with the panda? is it a panda fetish?

AnTiNiNjA

HOT was up over 650 villages versus Xig when we pulled out. The fact that you may have taken a few HOT factions in your area doesn't change the fact that overall you were the ones being destroyed. The best thing that ever happened to your tribe was when HOT pulled out.

Sorry you are only able to lead your tribe to 74 villages in 3 months but don't take your anger out on me.

When you pulled out the landslide was moving back at you, and really I don't see any other spot you had a grasp against Xig. Up in the North East I sat and watched as those members did next to nothing.

Anyways, this ought to be fun. Hopefully we can finally shed some of the blue and purple surrounding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.