Yes, You expected it, but here it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6671

Maybe you should shut up before your mouth brings harm to you and relations between CEG and HOT. I am sure you are speaking for yourself, so be silent toad...........

Disclaimer: Not speaking on behalf of any tribe in the game. Just an observer.

GO warhawg go warhawg! :D

DeletedUser2730

Also add again because just XiG main division took 113 HOT sw villages alone. I figured I should stop there as I didnt add HOTSE TW TW1 TW2 FTR1 FTR2 FTR3 CMFAM and on and on. Im sure your figures look good to you though so if I were you I would keep lying to myself cause it looks better than reality........

DeletedUser

Ok, fine, if that's how CEG wants it, I think that all the tribes except for CEG should merge together to form "The National Organization of Obese Breeders", also knows as "nOOb".

Scholesy2005

So warhawg, will this be like the CCX merge? You throw up a Xig banner and all the guys who wrote "Xig til I die!!!" come rallying around it in a show of patriotism for the tribe that stood alone and faced the world?

Everyone seems to think loyalty is to a Tag. Yet a TAG is a TAG, nothing more nothing less. It is the players that you bound with that make the name. XiG is always XiG and StW is always StW, because the players are still together, just under a different banner.

Just my 2 Cents.

Scholesy2005

DeletedUser4514

Everyone seems to think loyalty is to a Tag. Yet a TAG is a TAG, nothing more nothing less. It is the players that you bound with that make the name. XiG is always XiG and StW is always StW, because the players are still together, just under a different banner.

I would debate that point. Loyalty comes from a common culture and a shared history. Xig proved that the last time they were almost mass-merged into a megatribe and they rejected it. They grew stronger than ever after making a statement that they would not just be numbers in a monolithic, but a family that fought together for fun.
Their strength helped bring that particular monster down. They then fired that loyalty in a war where they fought quite bravely against the odds. I wouldn't have expected them to abandon that identity quite so readily. But as I alluded to, I believe that there are a fair number who haven't. StW was a merge tribe before this, it should be easier on them to adapt.

I have faith that the true Xigs will stand up.

DeletedUser

I would debate that point. Loyalty comes from a common culture and a shared history. Xig proved that the last time they were almost mass-merged into a megatribe and they rejected it. They grew stronger than ever after making a statement that they would not just be numbers in a monolithic, but a family that fought together for fun.

That sounds like Aten :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4514

That sounds like Aten :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_biggrin:

I would say that's accurate. I'm betting that players in Aten are happy knowing that their leadership won't be pushed into a merger with HOT or TW out of misapplied ambition or fear.

DeletedUser

The fact that you guys sent out your goons to attack me personally due to the fact that you have tons of players in your "new" tribe that arent happy with it and are willing to tell all doesnt speak well for you. Or the fact that you drop all your previous relations to join up with a previous enemy, making previous relations come back begging for my diplomacy. All these stack up to show CEG is basically a dishonorable tribe. You guys want to war the world period and you are willing to sign diplomacy to try and split up the world.

Liars and cross worlders. Thats all you are.

starwarz212

The fact that you guys sent out your goons to attack me personally due to the fact that you have tons of players in your "new" tribe that arent happy with it and are willing to tell all doesnt speak well for you. Or the fact that you drop all your previous relations to join up with a previous enemy, making previous relations come back begging for my diplomacy. All these stack up to show CEG is basically a dishonorable tribe. You guys want to war the world period and you are willing to sign diplomacy to try and split up the world.

Liars and cross worlders. Thats all you are.

CEG is not trying to split up diplomacy at all. Just trying to start over is all. If HOT approaches us with an alliance/NAP then we'll probably accept it(speaking for myself here). Also, what do you mean by:

"The fact that you guys sent out your goons to attack me personally"

DeletedUser

You can't seriously be asking that question? Do you actually read the forums, or just post?

DeletedUser

Oh dont give me that, ask anyone who reads these forums regularly and they will see me stating over and over CEG is real and asking Xig and Stw do be honest about it. As that would atleast bring Some respect to the proceedings.

Instead the rest of you are led around as real life friends bring those tribes together for themselves. Go Go Sheep! :lol:

Do I really need to start listing the STW goons who began to attack and slander me? I knew I was right and I knew you would look the fools in the end.

I was right on all accounts.

Scholesy2005

CEG is not trying to split up diplomacy at all. Just trying to start over is all. If HOT approaches us with an alliance/NAP then we'll probably accept it(speaking for myself here). Also, what do you mean by:

"The fact that you guys sent out your goons to attack me personally"

I think hes refering to the fact that they're where several players who where constantly bickering with him, blasting him and basically refering to him as a complete idiot.

Scholesy2005

DeletedUser

I think hes refering to the fact that they're where several players who where constantly bickering with him, blasting him and basically refering to him as a complete idiot.

Scholesy2005

A smart one in the bunch. There is hope for CEG after all.....

starwarz212

Oh dont give me that, ask anyone who reads these forums regularly and they will see me stating over and over CEG is real and asking Xig and Stw do be honest about it. As that would atleast bring Some respect to the proceedings.

Instead the rest of you are led around as real life friends bring those tribes together for themselves. Go Go Sheep! :lol:

Do I really need to start listing the STW goons who began to attack and slander me? I knew I was right and I knew you would look the fools in the end.

I was right on all accounts.

.........I've been working all day, so I've missed out on a lot of stuff. Can't read everything you know. Also, everyone knew there were talks of CEG. We didn't know it'd be real untill it actually came into existance. 2 different times that we were sure it'd be made. After the first time it was close but we decided not to, so I thought it was done. And then there was the 2nd time, and I geuss we know what resulted from it. Also, don't really need you to list them. Am I one of them though?

omgwtfbbq

Also add again because just XiG main division took 113 HOT sw villages alone. I figured I should stop there as I didnt add HOTSE TW TW1 TW2 FTR1 FTR2 FTR3 CMFAM and on and on. Im sure your figures look good to you though so if I were you I would keep lying to myself cause it looks better than reality........

Here I'll add your totals for you.

warhawg said:
Maybe you should shut up before your mouth brings harm to you and relations between CEG and HOT. I am sure you are speaking for yourself, so be silent toad...........

Disclaimer: Not speaking on behalf of any tribe in the game. Just an observer.

We have no relations. Care to attack me?

Brackus

Here I'll add your totals for you.

We have no relations. Care to attack me?

Considering you said we only TOOK 74 villages in three months you are still wrong with your stats. We lost a lot of good players. We lost a lot of runners. The players that were left made a huge gain with a large deficit.

DeletedUser

down Goes Tw!

Down Goes Tw!

Down Goes Tw!

Ranked 1737, Nanek AtenCE, Points 168.597, Villages 23, Average village size7330 ???

Keep shouting, my friend. Keep shouting! :icon_razz:

Better to work together with "others" than to fall separately?
Unless you have some other nefarious plan in mind? :icon_rolleyes:

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.