Yet another war decloaration by SIKE

DeletedUser

mikepc... i say this because i dont care about you... You have waaaaayyy too much free time on your hands :lol:

Well, good luck to all.... I suppose... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We will win, I will continue to throw spam and fail pics at them till they all disband!!!!

As for the too much time on my hands, your absolutely right, the only problem is that i have no way to fill that time. I figured if I am going to waste time, might as well waste it in a way that makes people laugh. Then at least you did something with that time.

Personally I am afraid of that =GoB= tribe, if they get involved, it will be over for SIKE.

DeletedUser

mikepc said:
As for the too much time on my hands, your absolutely right, the only problem is that i have no way to fill that time. I figured if I am going to waste time, might as well waste it in a way that makes people laugh. Then at least you did something with that time.
How true :lol:
Though perhaps you should take up knitting? Keeps me entertained when i sit at home alone every saturday night :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see the potability to make more lame fail pictures with knitting. You sure you really want to recommend that? (Not to mention the fact that I think a knitting needle is 2X the thickness of my arm.)

DeletedUser

Well i have always wanted some fluffy socks with a picture of an upside down truck and Epic Fail written on them...

DeletedUser

Well i have always wanted some fluffy socks with a picture of an upside down truck and Epic Fail written on them...

See, that is way too unoriginal.... but, since there does seem to be a request... I will see what i can com up with.....

DeletedUser

A bit like your endless supply of phail pictures :icon_wink:

Just sure they've got pink and purple pokadots yeah? Thats not too difficult for yah is it? :icon_biggrin:

Not to hard, and most of those where either mine to begin with or spoofs of ones i did. I have been doing fail pics for people for years. My specialty is lame sayings!!!

DeletedUser

Lol, good stuff Mike :icon_biggrin:

I just read the fost stuff and then this one..
You crack me up XD

DeletedUser

S7 is now officially gone also... lol.

Good job SIKE. You have scared the rim into submission.