Yo

DeletedUser

My Apologies to World 48...

I don't think Reborn, UN, and Snails are sharing all their forums... I got emotional, and started flaming randomly, sorry.

I am on the Rim, where I deserve to be, Dom, and Lordik, of Reborn, are good leaders, and I think Reborn will do well. At least I hope...

I have nothing ingame to gain from apologizing, only to save face, redeem my name, and rep.

Thanks,
Sanotra

Repinski

I was not expecting this but that is a quality most do not have. The quality to accept when you did something wrong. I feel that you were kinda pressured into this but I also feel you have tried to make amends and that is good enough for me.

DeletedUser

I did not fully understand how wrong my flaming was until it was done... It was the pressure, and the criticism of my character, which revealed to me the error. I am happy for the pressure and glad you guys did not let me get away with my foolish comments.

DeletedUser

i agree with rep this was defenetly a move in the right direction for your rep and how you do on other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You get + rep from me, Sanotra. You have been the target of many of W48's flamers, and deservedly so. Still, most people would not apologize. It takes a big person to do so.

Repinski

I did not fully understand how wrong my flaming was until it was done... It was the pressure, and the criticism of my character, which revealed to me the error. I am happy for the pressure and glad you guys did not let me get away with my foolish comments.

Well you are on the path to recovery. Now the next step in becoming a recovered alchoha.... wait... Wrong conversation.

Lets try again. Well you are on the path to recovery. Now the next step is just continue at it as you have started just now and good things will come.

DeletedUser

It will take some time but you will make it like I said before.For starters Be an aggressive player in the rim,join a nice tribe and make it one of the best rim tribes in w48.Make some nice war declarations and actively participate in the forums while keeping your emo in check and dont forget your RL while at it:)

M3dive

My Apologies to World 48...

I don't think Reborn, UN, and Snails are sharing all their forums... I got emotional, and started flaming randomly, sorry.

I am on the Rim, where I deserve to be, Dom, and Lordik, of Reborn, are good leaders, and I think Reborn will do well. At least I hope...

I have nothing ingame to gain from apologizing, only to save face, redeem my name, and rep.

Thanks,
Sanotra

Simply leave this world and wait for Next world , learn from your mistakes on PnP and Game ... its what most of us did in pasts , i remember in world 8 i attacked a guy with 8K Sp and then he posted report on forum and i was just like :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80888

Takes a big person to make an apologie, i think your on the right path now, just stay cool :D

DeletedUser

Your appology is welcomely accepted, and your are not a bad player as many might seem to think.
We have all had the TW rage once in our playing career's ;D Your not the first.

The way you have come back and handled this situation shows you to be a genuin person and I commend you for coming back and doing so.
You have proved though that you are still only human, lol, and I would look forward to playing with you in another world at another time.

In time I hope to see your Rep go back up, but this has definately earned the respect I once had for you back

DeletedUser

I have one toooo :D, but she tries to delete my account when i leave the computer on D:

lol sucks for you then :icon_razz:

Through Sanotra, your on your way to a good reputation and now to recover from you TW addiction :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't usually post here, though I enjoy reading everyones comments daily. However Sanotra's apology I think deserves a response.

Sanotra, I hope from your side you realise that it was not our wish to relocate you, we would much rather have had you stay with us and fought alongside us. Unfortunately, I think as in most tribes, though others may disagree, constructive criticism is welcome so long as it stays internal, and once a decision is made, regardless of personal opinion, we stand united behind it as a tribe.

I agree with the comments above that it does indeed take a big person to realise you have made an error and to apologise. While I can not speak for everyone in Reborn, I for one appreciate the apology. So thank you Sanotra. It also shows character to continue playing rather than run off to a newer world.