Yo

DeletedUser

I think this "PnP" of his is simply Pathetic N Pointless

A few words do not change your actions

This is basically how I feel too. This guy has done a lot more stupid and annoying things besides this and you all are gushing about how he's on the road to reform or whatever - sorry, not from me. Actions speak louder than words, and in this case his words are on mute to my ears.

DeletedUser

really don't matter to me, you are on the rim now which is good enough for me.

link11223454

LOL Howey :p Your comments make this forum genuine.

On an on topic note: Not in any way, shape, or form was I part of anything that happened between Sanotra and what seems to be half the posters here, but I did read that comment made by Sanotra and forum sharing + the extreme flaming that came afterwords. I have no opinion on you, mate, but accepting what you did was wrong is a major step forward. Well played.

DeletedUser

Howey just tries his best.
If he had not told lies about !UN! and thought he was ok to slate his own tribe (Reborn) then i might of forgiven him,
but some things take more then a few words to fix

DeletedUser

If he had not told lies about !UN! and thought he was ok to slate his own tribe (Reborn) then i might of forgiven him,
i love how the person that gives free hugs is hardest to please

DeletedUser

Baby, I miss you.

DeletedUser

Wow,
Just Wow,
Somebody is really mature,
How long did it take you to think of that?
More over if you do insist on trying to insult somebody i suggest you use correct English thus:

Your Mother

Please do come back when you have grown up.

Many Kind Regards

Your Father

DeletedUser

I come from teh englan punk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you come from England*
And if you do indeed come from the birth place of such legends like William Blake, Winston Churchchill and the Spice Girls, then Please please please type in full, correct English