YoEleven

DeletedUser

Well im sorry if it appears like spam, and im sorry to you all but i have to defend myself against this obviously false accusation, but as far as i am concerned my (two) posts in this topic have been to do with YoEleven leaving...whereas your (one) post has nothing to do with YoEleven at all.

May i ask who the Spammer is?

Geez whats the deal with Legion members? Mr. Impossible is just giving you a friendly reminder to stay on topic. Its nothing personal. It not like he went straight out there to insult you. Relax. I know you guys feel very strongly about PickyPlum, but to the general reader in the forums, we have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. If you intend to explain what hppnd between you guys and PickyPlum, maybe now would be a good time. But if you don't, may I suggest moving your private conversations to mail or even skype?

And just for the sake of being ON TOPIC, i have no idea who you are YoEleven, but every player lost, makes the world one bit less interesting... I've already lost a handful of interesting players to talk to last week. If this trend continues...well...who knows.

DeletedUser

Was this in this world? I doubt it was in this world as anyone around his villas in this world is, well, dead. Also, why did u quote me? I don't see how what I said had anything to do with what u posted.

Yes...In this world...I can't remember why I quoted you. Might it because you are the last who posted or you mentioned the disappearance of YoEleven.. Anyway, I just said there that I was only sharing it. Sorry if I misquoted you if you think it that way. Peace.

DeletedUser

Yes...In this world...I can't remember why I quoted you. Might it because you are the last who posted or you mentioned the disappearance of YoEleven.. Anyway, I just said there that I was only sharing it. Sorry if I misquoted you if you think it that way. Peace.

No problem mate. Just wondering how it was on this world considering that every village in YoElevens cluster is grey.