You Envy Us Clean!!

DeletedUser

(Cleantimes will come out April 2nd For those wondering Thz For your time and Stay Tuned)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that makes BYON THE second best tribe now (or are we still the best)

Repinski

Well I come back from being away for 2 days and i come home to a better tribe. I like it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately sitter forgot rams, was gonna be a successful noble even with -25% luck too :(

But props for making a stacked vill with cats right by me. Had I been patient and waited til i got home to use opera instead of passing it to allow someone else to send the train it would've played out differently, but thats the chance ya take i guess. Good job.

DeletedUser83993

Who cares? He will still rebuild a full nuke and a train before 80% of your tribe does. He is not done, and it was my fault for forgetting to put rams in. Sorry, kevin. :icon_sad:
OMG! You failure :| Lol, jk. That's why you can't rely on sitters :D

DeletedUser

still you wont be ready within a week and I don't think he will be waiting for you to noble him.But the good news is you got 3 vils so I guess threefold times nukes next time:)

DeletedUser

What is the story behind the merge? Was one tribe failing?

If by failing you mean suffering from inactivity, then yes, it was occurring (no point lying). Either way it was a move that helps both tribes a lot.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think that the merged Envy is the first tribe on W48 that has made me sit up and take notice.

Let's have a look at some other ratios that TW doesn't calculate directly, but are typically good indicators.

The first is villages / member, ranked best->worst in the top 4 tribes.

Envy: 39 villages, 31 members = villages per member 1.25
TITAN: 130 villages, 115 members = villages per member: 1.13
BYON: 48 villages, 44 members = villages per member: 1.09
Azura: 123 villages, 117 members = villages per member: 1.05

Now, let's look at the size of SECOND village for the top 10 players (highlighting tribes with more than one entrant.)

Xtreme Terror: 3418 (Envy)
SunSin: 3093 (Next)
KnoD35: 2427 (BYON)
peateargriffon: 2275 (TITAN)
Katis: 1869 (TITAN)
The Uber Luberz: 1780 (Envy)
SSpro: 1678 (TITAN)
jinsl888: 1671 (tribeless, recently left TITAN)
allgoodmen: 1477 (TITAN)
SmashnGrab: 1471: (SFE)

Envy and Titan feel well-matched here - Envy have the 1st and 6th place, but TITAN have 4, 5, and 7.) Of course, some explanation from jinsl888 on why he went tribeless would help inform here.) Notably absent from this ranking are Azura :-(

I would say that the PnP status of the merged tribe is still up in the air as far as I'm concerned - Envy have, by far, the most ACTIVE forum presence, but I wouldn't say that it shows off the tribe in a consistently positive light Neither managing the complete in-your-face "we don't care" attitude of Alex (Auskilla), Anarqy, ImmortalSmurf nor the professional "nice" approach of Robi (Zmaj) or Tracey (QueenAphrodite), nor the intellect of ISE/Jarkku. Of the Envy players, Kevin stands out as the best poster to me, but there seems little in the way of CO-ORDINATED APPROACH PnP from the tribe.

Overall, though, one to watch - I would expect them to rise in the rankings, with Azura being the obvious faller in the short-term.

Mark

DeletedUser87547

YAY woohoo envy was the first elite tribe of the world(I think) and clean was elite to so a now Elite tribe.this is awsome