You Envy Us Clean!!

DeletedUser83993

YAY woohoo envy was the first elite tribe of the world(I think) and clean was elite to so a now Elite tribe.this is awsome
I lol'ed.

Envy was elite and now is elite :D Kinda contradicts itself, eh? :lol:

Matflan50

Clean were getting annihilated by Azura and are simply retreating back to a stronger tribe, me thinks.
Will this merge be beneficial to both tribes? Time will tell.

DeletedUser83993

Clean were getting annihilated by Azura and are simply retreating back to a stronger tribe, me thinks.
Will this merge be beneficial to both tribes? Time will tell.
I agree. Anyone would get annihilated though if they have like 50 members attacking them :icon_neutral: Most tribes would have disbanded now. Even though Azura sucks they sure no how to suicide troops.

DeletedUser

We were not getting annihilated at all, unless you count by inactivity. Like any experienced player knows a lot of people start a world and then decide it is not for them. Unfortunately we had quite a bit of that and needed a way to stabilize the tribe.

DeletedUser83993

We were not getting annihilated at all, unless you count by inactivity. Like any experienced player knows a lot of people start a world and then decide it is not for them. Unfortunately we had quite a bit of that and needed a way to stabilize the tribe.
I still believe y'all have been stunted a bunch in growth due to Azura... Most pre-mades fail because they get members then they quit... -_-

DeletedUser

Being stunted and annihilated are two very different things. I do not disagree that we were stunted, although so were they.

Repinski

No we were not being annihilated. Yes we were stunted in growth. Then again we stunted Azura a lot more. Azura may be a noob tribe but when it comes to wasting/suiciding troops they are experts. And tribe our size would have been affected by that considering before the merge they were over 5x our size.

DeletedUser87547

No we were not being annihilated. Yes we were stunted in growth. Then again we stunted Azura a lot more. Azura may be a noob tribe but when it comes to wasting/suiciding troops they are experts. And tribe our size would have been affected by that considering before the merge they were over 5x our size.

now they are only 4x your members lol:lol:

Marvx360x

Problem with those tribes is that they will kick any member that gets cleared and replace them with a brand new one full of troops to waste.

DeletedUser83993

Being stunted and annihilated are two very different things. I do not disagree that we were stunted, although so were they.
No we were not being annihilated. Yes we were stunted in growth. Then again we stunted Azura a lot more.
How many members got their villages cleared or catted?How many members quit?
Azura may be a noob tribe but when it comes to wasting/suiciding troops they are experts. And tribe our size would have been affected by that considering before the merge they were over 5x our size.
/Agrees

Repinski

Problem with those tribes is that they will kick any member that gets cleared and replace them with a brand new one full of troops to waste.

Agreed, but they are running out of meat shields :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80888

It is still the beggining of the world, everyone should know that the real wars will come later on XD, and that's when i will spear nuke you all ^.^

But, now the war will be more matched, i'm not saying Clean suck's even though they had some elite members they were still very outnumbered. Now that They merged it might be a whole different war.

Only time will tell

Go cheese XD